Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?
They've put this man thru almost as much as Trump. I hope he gets everything he's suing for

I hope he gets all he deserves.

He already has, if you think about it. The gun he used on Trayvon sold for $250,000 at auction.

:laughing0301:

George Zimmerman sells gun for $250k and claims he made auction in Hillary Clinton protest | Daily Mail Online
That is sick

Sick or not, if I could get a quarter mil for one of my pistols, I'd snarf it up in a heartbeat. One of them I own was purchased from from the PD. It was used in a suicide. Cute little 1964 Colt Cobra in .38 Special, with a 2" barrel.

Of course, my wife claimed that one for her nightstand.

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?
They've put this man thru almost as much as Trump. I hope he gets everything he's suing for

He already has, if you think about it. The gun he used on Trayvon sold for $250,000 at auction.

George Zimmerman sells gun for $250k and claims he made auction in Hillary Clinton protest | Daily Mail Online
That is sick

That is sick

It’s also a lie ;) ... Took THREE auctions & he Zimmy got 138k (which he promptly spend gorging on ribeye steaks).

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

That's still a fair bit of money for a crappy Kel-Tec PF-9. You can buy used ones on the gunbroker auction site all day for right under a hundred bucks.

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif
Zim will spend the rest of his life living in fear of street justice. And to that I say :clap:

You mean like this guy? Last I heard, he was doing fine.

1984 New York City Subway shooting - Wikipedia

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif
Zim will spend the rest of his life living in fear of street justice. And to that I say :clap:
Where would someone whack him? If certain areas all he has to do is avoid them.

He probably still carries too.

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

Zimmerman is not fully white...

And

Only a moron would believe he is loved by those like the KKK and Neo-Nazis...

That is sick

That is sick

It’s also a lie ;) ... Took THREE auctions & he Zimmy got 138k (which he promptly spend gorging on ribeye steaks).

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice
I'm glad he was compensated

Compensated for WHAT? His assault on a police officer (Daddy on state SCOTUS saved his fatass) - failing to follow the instructions of 911 worker NOT to follow (cops were on way) - throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend, posting nude photos on Twitter of another GF who dumped him (got him banned) - or other of his criminal assholery?
For the 1,000,000th time, dispatchers have no authority to give orders.
The fact of the matter is that the dispatcher never told Zimmerman not to follow Martin in the first place. It's just a big lie that was repeated so often by the fake news media in their obvious attempt to taint the jury pool that many people just presume it is a fact.

It's a crude brainwashing technique known as repeated messaging that is very effective against the more feeble minded portion of the population. It works very well on people who have a below average IQ.

Every time someone says that the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow Martin, you are probably talking to a feeble minded easily brainwashed low IQ individual.

FACT: The dispatcher did not tell Zimmerman not to follow Martin.

That is sick
That is sick

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

Compensated for WHAT? His assault on a police officer (Daddy on state SCOTUS saved his fatass) - failing to follow the instructions of 911 worker NOT to follow (cops were on way) - throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend, posting nude photos on Twitter of another GF who dumped him (got him banned) - or other of his criminal assholery?
The fact of the matter is that the dispatcher never told Zimmerman not to follow Martin in the first place. It's just a big lie that was repeated so often by the fake news media in their obvious attempt to taint the jury pool that many people just presume it is a fact.

It's a crude brainwashing technique known as repeated messaging that is very effective against the more feeble minded portion of the population. It works very well on people who have a below average IQ.

Every time someone says that the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow Martin, you are probably talking to a feeble minded easily brainwashed low IQ individual.

You’re a fucking idiot. Would u like a recording of the 911 conversation?

Zimmerman is proof that as long as you hate the same people white racists hate -- they will overlook the fact you aren't white...….

However in the case of Zimmerman, since being half Hispanic isn't a race, I see why Zimmerman identifies himself as white....His pops is white, his mother is Peruvian, and his grandmother was part black -- which makes him part black....

But since he shares the same hatred that white racists do, he is a useful idiot.....until he beats up one of their sisters he was dating...since he has a nasty habit of beating on women...like most racists do

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ck-in-court-after-domestic-violence-incident/

So the Zimmster has a strong pimp hand. I thought that was supposed to be an admirable quality in your neck of the woods?

pimp-hand
I would deflect too if I were you.....

That is common for dic suckers like you whenever I show up

You still haven't leaned to spell "dick"?

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

If Zimmerman hadn't committed his "vile action", he would just be dead now.
You know this?

Absolutely.

What do you think happens if someone continues to pound your head into concrete? Your brain gets disconnected from the spinal cord. A lot of time you get a fatal subdural hematoma. If your brains end up on the sidewalk, they can't stuff them back in your skull. You are just dead.

Bodecea is living proof that you can disconnect the brain and still survive.

George Zimmerman is a fat ass. If Geo Blimperman ended up with a sizeable amount of money from a settlement, he would just eat himself to death.

George Zimmerman gains more than 100 pounds since fatally shooting Trayvon Martin

Murder defendant George Zimmerman, accused of killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin last year, tips the scales at more than 300 pounds, undergoing a substantial weight gain since his April 2012 arrest.

The 29-year-old, facing a second-degree murder charge, has ballooned 110 pounds since the night he fatally shot the 17-year-old Martin, a spokesman for Zimmerman's attorney told the Daily News.

It's a free country. What business is it of yours how much he weighs?

What's "racist" about perforating someone trying to slam your head against a curb? I'd offer the same courtesy to any white person who wanted to do that.
Actually Martin was slamming Zimmerman's head against a concrete walkway, not a curb.

crimescene2.jpg

Zimmerman is proof that as long as you hate the same people white racists hate -- they will overlook the fact you aren't white...….

However in the case of Zimmerman, since being half Hispanic isn't a race, I see why Zimmerman identifies himself as white....His pops is white, his mother is Peruvian, and his grandmother was part black -- which makes him part black....

But since he shares the same hatred that white racists do, he is a useful idiot.....until he beats up one of their sisters he was dating...since he has a nasty habit of beating on women...like most racists do

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ck-in-court-after-domestic-violence-incident/

So the Zimmster has a strong pimp hand. I thought that was supposed to be an admirable quality in your neck of the woods?

pimp-hand
I would deflect too if I were you.....

That is common for dic suckers like you whenever I show up

You still haven't leaned to spell "dick"?

Public school, union teachers, you know.

EVERYBODY agrees it was self defense

Not me.

Those who actually sat through and listened to the testimony and saw the actual evidence determined that the hombre was as innocent as a newborn babe.

So fully half of America missed the trial completely. LOL

Americans divided over Zimmerman verdict, poll finds

The Washington Post/ABC News survey, which showed 41% of Americans approving and 41% disapproving of the jury's ruling, also showed sharp division among Americans in their views of the verdict. For example, 86% of African-Americans disapproved of the "not guilty" finding, while 51% of whites approved.

Yes, Half of America missed the trial. The jury decided. No one else gets to make that decision.

How did you come to the conclusion that GZ is a racist?

Zimmerman is not fully white...

And

Only a moron would believe he is loved by those like the KKK and Neo-Nazis...
I won't get into how much he might be loved by those people, but the same web site that auctioned off his gun also sells lots of KKK robes and Nazi flags.
George Zimmerman Sparks Further Outrage And Gains KKK Endorsement

How did you come to the conclusion that GZ is a racist?
Not a conclusion but rather a comforting feeling

If they had a million dollar bounty on his head this coward would be dead. Just more right wing propaganda and lies.

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

You’re a fucking idiot. Would u like a recording of the 911 conversation?
I've already heard it several times and read the transcript in it's entirety.

I know what it says. You only know what the fake news media has brainwashed your feeble mind into believing.

Zimmerman is just a modern opportunists a$$hole, that wrongfully shot a kid. Comments by Obama and oversite by justice inflamed rather resolved the situation and piling on less provable charges made it harder to get a clean conviction. Zim is a screw up, who became a posterboy for the right and has been riding that pony ever since. He's another sueing scum just looking for payday, because lawyers can be hired for a percentage of the take.

Agree with everything ya said except - While I think Obama’s comments weren’t helpful, don’t think they had a thing to do with the verdict. The AG completely F’d up the prosecution by overcharging (think u agree) and the prosecuting attorneys were Goober-level incompetent. I watched most of this trial & spent a lot of time facepalming.

Obama's Justice Department had nothing to with this case, Where did you get that silly idea? They had no jurisdiction.

Forum List

Back