Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

Zimmerman is just a modern opportunists a$$hole, that wrongfully shot a kid. Comments by Obama and oversite by justice inflamed rather resolved the situation and piling on less provable charges made it harder to get a clean conviction. Zim is a screw up, who became a posterboy for the right and has been riding that pony ever since. He's another sueing scum just looking for payday, because lawyers can be hired for a percentage of the take.

Agree with everything ya said except - While I think Obama’s comments weren’t helpful, don’t think they had a thing to do with the verdict. The AG completely F’d up the prosecution by overcharging (think u agree) and the prosecuting attorneys were Goober-level incompetent. I watched most of this trial & spent a lot of time facepalming.

Obama's Justice Department had nothing to with this case, Where did you get that silly idea? They had no jurisdiction.
This is from a Justice department report. Sounds like they had a hand it to me.
Following the shooting, a team of some of the department’s most experienced civil rights prosecutors and FBI agents conducted a comprehensive, independent investigation of the events of Feb. 26, 2012. The federal investigation was opened and conducted separately from the state of Florida’s investigation of the shooting under local laws. Once the state initiated the second-degree murder prosecution, federal investigators began monitoring the state’s case and halted active investigation in order not to interfere with the state’s trial. Federal investigators provided reports of interviews and other evidence they obtained to the state’s prosecution team.

Zimmerman is proof that as long as you hate the same people white racists hate -- they will overlook the fact you aren't white...….

However in the case of Zimmerman, since being half Hispanic isn't a race, I see why Zimmerman identifies himself as white....His pops is white, his mother is Peruvian, and his grandmother was part black -- which makes him part black....

But since he shares the same hatred that white racists do, he is a useful idiot.....until he beats up one of their sisters he was dating...since he has a nasty habit of beating on women...like most racists do

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ck-in-court-after-domestic-violence-incident/

So the Zimmster has a strong pimp hand. I thought that was supposed to be an admirable quality in your neck of the woods?

pimp-hand
I would deflect too if I were you.....

That is common for dic suckers like you whenever I show up

You still haven't leaned to spell "dick"?

Public school, union teachers, you know.

Oh, he was taught to spell "dick". It is what the other kids called him!

Zimmerman is just a modern opportunists a$$hole, that wrongfully shot a kid. Comments by Obama and oversite by justice inflamed rather resolved the situation and piling on less provable charges made it harder to get a clean conviction. Zim is a screw up, who became a posterboy for the right and has been riding that pony ever since. He's another sueing scum just looking for payday, because lawyers can be hired for a percentage of the take.

Agree with everything ya said except - While I think Obama’s comments weren’t helpful, don’t think they had a thing to do with the verdict. The AG completely F’d up the prosecution by overcharging (think u agree) and the prosecuting attorneys were Goober-level incompetent. I watched most of this trial & spent a lot of time facepalming.

Obama's Justice Department had nothing to with this case, Where did you get that silly idea? They had no jurisdiction.
Following the shooting, a team of some of the department’s most experienced civil rights prosecutors and FBI agents conducted a comprehensive, independent investigation of the events of Feb. 26, 2012. The federal investigation was opened and conducted separately from the state of Florida’s investigation of the shooting under local laws. Once the state initiated the second-degree murder prosecution, federal investigators began monitoring the state’s case and halted active investigation in order not to interfere with the state’s trial. Federal investigators provided reports of interviews and other evidence they obtained to the state’s prosecution team.

That doesn't change the fact they had no jurisdiction and did not conduct the trial. The feds were investigating the investigators!

BTW, you should link your source.

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

If Zimmerman hadn't committed his "vile action", he would just be dead now.
You know this?

Absolutely.

What do you think happens if someone continues to pound your head into concrete? Your brain gets disconnected from the spinal cord. A lot of time you get a fatal subdural hematoma. If your brains end up on the sidewalk, they can't stuff them back in your skull. You are just dead.

Bodecea is living proof that you can disconnect the brain and still survive.
Awwwww :itsok: I have a pet troll.

It’s also a lie ;) ... Took THREE auctions & he Zimmy got 138k (which he promptly spend gorging on ribeye steaks).

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice
I'm glad he was compensated

Compensated for WHAT? His assault on a police officer (Daddy on state SCOTUS saved his fatass) - failing to follow the instructions of 911 worker NOT to follow (cops were on way) - throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend, posting nude photos on Twitter of another GF who dumped him (got him banned) - or other of his criminal assholery?
For the 1,000,000th time, dispatchers have no authority to give orders.

They are highly trained (by the cops) to offer smart advice. The Butthole should have listened.
You are aware that it was Trayvon who circled back to find Zimmerman, right? No, of course you dont know that. You have no idea what youre talking about.
It's interesting to know that we have posters here who have no problem with fat weird men following them at night.

George Zimmerman is a fat ass. If Geo Blimperman ended up with a sizeable amount of money from a settlement, he would just eat himself to death.

George Zimmerman gains more than 100 pounds since fatally shooting Trayvon Martin

Murder defendant George Zimmerman, accused of killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin last year, tips the scales at more than 300 pounds, undergoing a substantial weight gain since his April 2012 arrest.

The 29-year-old, facing a second-degree murder charge, has ballooned 110 pounds since the night he fatally shot the 17-year-old Martin, a spokesman for Zimmerman's attorney told the Daily News.
So now there's a law against being fat?
Nope...trumpanzees elected a blimp.

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.
Why do you hate Mexicans?
What do Mexicans have to do with this?

I'm not sure his Peruvian mother also had black ancestry and Zimmerman was 1/32 black, much more black than Warren is Indian. So, Zimmerman was a mixed race, part white, part black and part Peruvian.
So, I still ask Death Angel what Mexicans have to do with this. He doesn't seem to want to answer.

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.
Why do you hate Mexicans?
What do Mexicans have to do with this?

I'm not sure his Peruvian mother also had black ancestry and Zimmerman was 1/32 black, much more black than Warren is Indian. So, Zimmerman was a mixed race, part white, part black and part Peruvian.
So, I still ask Death Angel what Mexicans have to do with this. He doesn't seem to want to answer.

You mean, he might have assumed an Hispanic was of Mexican ancestry?

75258f71ed5ec11e6f2e1b20cdecdc40ff7493f04659b7704aac1040442e7a7a.jpg

That doesn't change the fact they had no jurisdiction and did not conduct the trial. The feds were investigating the investigators!

You don't like my post don't read it. You knew darn well the justice department had a hand in the investigation. You watched the evening news same as I did, back when people were griping about Obama and justice department being involved. Didn't take me long to find a justice department source. Had it within30 sec. after your unsupported claim they had nothing to do with it. Do your own research, or have you forgotten how to format a search argument? You are correct, they did not have jurisdiction, but they had influence, and I believe they were looking for the opportunity to get involved as a civil rights hate crime thing, but came up short.

“Never bring skittles to a gun fight motherfucker”

zimmerman

right after putting it down

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

If Zimmerman hadn't committed his "vile action", he would just be dead now.
You know this?

Absolutely.

What do you think happens if someone continues to pound your head into concrete? Your brain gets disconnected from the spinal cord. A lot of time you get a fatal subdural hematoma. If your brains end up on the sidewalk, they can't stuff them back in your skull. You are just dead.

Bodecea is living proof that you can disconnect the brain and still survive.
Awwwww :itsok: I have a pet troll.

You'd kill any pet you would have out of ignorance.

You don't like my post don't read it. You knew darn well the justice department had a hand in the investigation. You watched the evening news same as I did, back when people were griping about Obama and justice department being involved. Didn't take me long to find a justice department source. Had it within30 sec. after your unsupported claim they had nothing to do with it. Do your own research, or have you forgotten how to format a search argument? You are correct, they did not have jurisdiction, but they had influence, and I believe they were looking for the opportunity to get involved as a civil rights hate crime thing, but came up short.

I don't like it when people lie, whether conservative or liberal.

You have forgotten how to post a link? If you make the claim, it is your job to post your source. Or are you completely unfamiliar with how things work around here?

That is sick
That is sick

It’s also a lie ;) ... Took THREE auctions & he Zimmy got 138k (which he promptly spend gorging on ribeye steaks).

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

Compensated for WHAT? His assault on a police officer (Daddy on state SCOTUS saved his fatass) - failing to follow the instructions of 911 worker NOT to follow (cops were on way) - throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend, posting nude photos on Twitter of another GF who dumped him (got him banned) - or other of his criminal assholery?
The fact of the matter is that the dispatcher never told Zimmerman not to follow Martin in the first place. It's just a big lie that was repeated so often by the fake news media in their obvious attempt to taint the jury pool that many people just presume it is a fact.

It's a crude brainwashing technique known as repeated messaging that is very effective against the more feeble minded portion of the population. It works very well on people who have a below average IQ.

Every time someone says that the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow Martin, you are probably talking to a feeble minded easily brainwashed low IQ individual.

FACT: The dispatcher did not tell Zimmerman not to follow Martin.
Yep, she merely said "we dont need you to do that".

That guy's such a fucking idiot.

Idiot perhaps, but a live idiot. Beats being a dead idiot like little Trayvon, don't it?
Zimmerman's action are what caused the situation. If he hadn't been acting the fool there wouldn't have been a confrontation.

Ah so everyone should just ignore suspicious looking thugs scoping out houses to break into.

Trayvon is responsible for what happened, he attacked Zimmerman after Zimmerman turned and was walking away. He beat him to a pulp.

But we know you can never hold black thugs accountable for their own actions. It’s always someone else’s fault.
Wow, is that the republican's version?

You people live in a fantasy world.

It’s the real world version that actually happened, supported by physical evidence and witnesses.
Lol, I'm afraid someone has lied to you.

You have forgotten how to post a link? If you make the claim, it is your job to post your source. Or are you completely unfamiliar with how things work around here?
Fk off Rock. 2nd or 3r paragraph. Federal Officials Close Investigation Into Death of Trayvon Martin

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

The fact of the matter is that the dispatcher never told Zimmerman not to follow Martin in the first place. It's just a big lie that was repeated so often by the fake news media in their obvious attempt to taint the jury pool that many people just presume it is a fact.

It's a crude brainwashing technique known as repeated messaging that is very effective against the more feeble minded portion of the population. It works very well on people who have a below average IQ.

Every time someone says that the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow Martin, you are probably talking to a feeble minded easily brainwashed low IQ individual.

FACT: The dispatcher did not tell Zimmerman not to follow Martin.

You’re a fucking idiot. Would u like a recording of the 911 conversation?
Post it. I bet there isnt an order in that quote.

They are highly trained (by the cops) to offer smart advice. The Butthole should have listened.
You are aware that it was Trayvon who circled back to find Zimmerman, right? No, of course you dont know that. You have no idea what youre talking about.
It's interesting to know that we have posters here who have no problem with fat weird men following them at night.
How would we know his weight and personality at night? Furthermore, if he isnt breaking the law, why would we care?

Fk off Rock. 2nd or 3r paragraph. Federal Officials Close Investigation Into Death of Trayvon Martin

Finally! You learned how to post a link! Congrats!

Apparently you simply cannot read! This is from the first paragraph of your own link!

"The Justice Department announced today that the independent federal investigation found insufficient evidence to pursue federal criminal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman for the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida. Prosecutors from the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, officials from the FBI, and the Justice Department’s Community Relations Service met today with Martin’s family and their representatives to inform them of the findings of the investigation and the decision.

You do know that the federal government cannot charge a person with murder unless certain circumstances are met. This had nothing to do with the trial.

Forum List

Back