Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

Idiot perhaps, but a live idiot. Beats being a dead idiot like little Trayvon, don't it?
Zimmerman's action are what caused the situation. If he hadn't been acting the fool there wouldn't have been a confrontation.

Ah so everyone should just ignore suspicious looking thugs scoping out houses to break into.

Trayvon is responsible for what happened, he attacked Zimmerman after Zimmerman turned and was walking away. He beat him to a pulp.

But we know you can never hold black thugs accountable for their own actions. It’s always someone else’s fault.
Wow, is that the republican's version?

You people live in a fantasy world.

It’s the real world version that actually happened, supported by physical evidence and witnesses.
Lol, I'm afraid someone has lied to you.

Uh-huh....keep telling yourself that corky....:itsok:

It's interesting to know that we have posters here who have no problem with fat weird men following them at night.

The Z Man was a lot thinner when Martin attacked him on that fateful night.

BTW, Zimmerman did not appreciate Trayvon's alleged homophobic slurs against him either.

According to testimony Trayvon told the Fat Chick on the phone that he felt Zimmerman was a Creepy "Ass-Cracker".

Zimmerman's action are what caused the situation. If he hadn't been acting the fool there wouldn't have been a confrontation.

Ah so everyone should just ignore suspicious looking thugs scoping out houses to break into.

Trayvon is responsible for what happened, he attacked Zimmerman after Zimmerman turned and was walking away. He beat him to a pulp.

But we know you can never hold black thugs accountable for their own actions. It’s always someone else’s fault.
Wow, is that the republican's version?

You people live in a fantasy world.

It’s the real world version that actually happened, supported by physical evidence and witnesses.
Lol, I'm afraid someone has lied to you.

Uh-huh....keep telling yourself that corky....:itsok:
Isnt it amazing how these people have such strong opinions about a case they clearly know nothing about?

It's interesting to know that we have posters here who have no problem with fat weird men following them at night.

BTW, Zimmerman did not appreciate Trayvon's alleged homophobic slurs against him either.

According to testimony Trayvon told the Fat Chick on the phone that he felt Zimmerman was a Creepy "Ass-Cracker".
Yes, he was violent AND racist. Im not sure why everyone isnt celebrating his demise.

Yes, he was violent AND racist. Im not sure why everyone isnt celebrating his demise.

Violent, racist and homophobic.

If it has been a white thug saying that shit, the libs would be making movies and songs about how brave the hispanic Zimmerman is.

George Zimmerman is a fat ass. If Geo Blimperman ended up with a sizeable amount of money from a settlement, he would just eat himself to death.

George Zimmerman gains more than 100 pounds since fatally shooting Trayvon Martin

Murder defendant George Zimmerman, accused of killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin last year, tips the scales at more than 300 pounds, undergoing a substantial weight gain since his April 2012 arrest.

The 29-year-old, facing a second-degree murder charge, has ballooned 110 pounds since the night he fatally shot the 17-year-old Martin, a spokesman for Zimmerman's attorney told the Daily News.
So now there's a law against being fat?
Nope...trumpanzees elected a blimp.
But isn't it strange how competent your candidates and your House Democrats make him look....even though your corrupt media has literally thrown the kitchen sink at him for 4 years?

If Trayvon was a Honky ne'er-do-well, there would have been a parade for the Hispanic Hero Zimmerman.

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.
Why do you hate Mexicans?
What do Mexicans have to do with this?

I'm not sure his Peruvian mother also had black ancestry and Zimmerman was 1/32 black, much more black than Warren is Indian. So, Zimmerman was a mixed race, part white, part black and part Peruvian.
So, I still ask Death Angel what Mexicans have to do with this. He doesn't seem to want to answer.

You mean, he might have assumed an Hispanic was of Mexican ancestry?

75258f71ed5ec11e6f2e1b20cdecdc40ff7493f04659b7704aac1040442e7a7a.jpg

I'm still not sure what that has to do with the subject, but if we're going that far out into the weeds, we know from what Trump has said about Hispanic judges and immigrants, he would say Hispanics can't be trusted.

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

Zimmerman is not fully white...

And

Only a moron would believe he is loved by those like the KKK and Neo-Nazis...
I won't get into how much he might be loved by those people, but the same web site that auctioned off his gun also sells lots of KKK robes and Nazi flags.
George Zimmerman Sparks Further Outrage And Gains KKK Endorsement

They most likely love to use it against him, so ya know they want the gun that killed a black kid no matter if the shooter was half Latino...

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

And

I won't get into how much he might be loved by those people, but the same web site that auctioned off his gun also sells lots of KKK robes and Nazi flags.

They most likely love to use it against him, so ya know they want the gun that killed a black kid no matter if the shooter was half Latino...

Are you comfortable making remarks like that when we both know you are just saying it to further your political bent and don't believe it any more than I do?

Do you have any actual proof to back up your claim that Zimmerman is a "run of the mill" racist?

How much time ya got?

Bring it on, limp-deek.

Why do you hate Mexicans?

I'm not sure his Peruvian mother also had black ancestry and Zimmerman was 1/32 black, much more black than Warren is Indian. So, Zimmerman was a mixed race, part white, part black and part Peruvian.
So, I still ask Death Angel what Mexicans have to do with this. He doesn't seem to want to answer.

I'm still not sure what that has to do with the subject, but if we're going that far out into the weeds, we know from what Trump has said about Hispanic judges and immigrants, he would say Hispanics can't be trusted.

Which is of course, not at all what Trump said. What kind of brain issue do you have?

Oh, wait, is this just more of you libs just saying shit,and not meaning nuthin by it?

And

Are you comfortable making remarks like that when we both know you are just saying it to further your political bent and don't believe it any more than I do?

Believe what?

Zimmerman is Half-Latino from the mother side!

Those that were selling the gun were doing so because it killed a black kid!

Those that would buy it would use it on Zimmerman if given a chance and do it because Zimmerman is Half-Latino!!!

So what part did I not believe Bully???

In the end you believe the KKK and Neo-Nazis give a damn about that idiot when all they care about is the fact a mixed race guy named Zimmerman killed a black kid and they were hoping they could see him ( Zimmerman ) sent to jail where the Brotherhood would shank his ass!!!!

Do you believe me now????

Which is of course, not at all what Trump said. What kind of brain issue do you have?

Oh, wait, is this just more of you libs just saying shit,and not meaning nuthin by it?

Trump: Mexican American Judge Has an 'Absolute Conflict'
upload_2020-2-20_7-49-16.png

In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. Mr. Trump said the background of the judge, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants, was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. “I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest,” Mr. Trump said.

And

Believe what?

Zimmerman is Half-Latino from the mother side!

Those that were selling the gun were doing so because it killed a black kid!

Those that would buy it would use it on Zimmerman if given a chance and do it because Zimmerman is Half-Latino!!!

So what part did I not believe Bully???

In the end you believe the KKK and Neo-Nazis give a damn about that idiot when all they care about is the fact a mixed race guy named Zimmerman killed a black kid and they were hoping they could see him ( Zimmerman ) sent to jail where the Brotherhood would shank his ass!!!!

Do you believe me now????

This part

I'm glad he was compensated

Compensated for WHAT? His assault on a police officer (Daddy on state SCOTUS saved his fatass) - failing to follow the instructions of 911 worker NOT to follow (cops were on way) - throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend, posting nude photos on Twitter of another GF who dumped him (got him banned) - or other of his criminal assholery?
For the 1,000,000th time, dispatchers have no authority to give orders.
The fact of the matter is that the dispatcher never told Zimmerman not to follow Martin in the first place. It's just a big lie that was repeated so often by the fake news media in their obvious attempt to taint the jury pool that many people just presume it is a fact.

It's a crude brainwashing technique known as repeated messaging that is very effective against the more feeble minded portion of the population. It works very well on people who have a below average IQ.

Every time someone says that the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow Martin, you are probably talking to a feeble minded easily brainwashed low IQ individual.

FACT: The dispatcher did not tell Zimmerman not to follow Martin.

You’re a fucking idiot. Would u like a recording of the 911 conversation?
Post it. I bet there isnt an order in that quote.

Most of you Trumpublicans wouldn’t recognize racism OR be able to translate “you don’t have to do that sir” to WAIT FOR THE FUCKING COPS SIR. Sad :(

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif
Are you insane?

never mind. Don’t bother answering

It’s also a lie ;) ... Took THREE auctions & he Zimmy got 138k (which he promptly spend gorging on ribeye steaks).

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice
I'm glad he was compensated

Compensated for WHAT? His assault on a police officer (Daddy on state SCOTUS saved his fatass) - failing to follow the instructions of 911 worker NOT to follow (cops were on way) - throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend, posting nude photos on Twitter of another GF who dumped him (got him banned) - or other of his criminal assholery?
For the 1,000,000th time, dispatchers have no authority to give orders.
The fact of the matter is that the dispatcher never told Zimmerman not to follow Martin in the first place. It's just a big lie that was repeated so often by the fake news media in their obvious attempt to taint the jury pool that many people just presume it is a fact.

It's a crude brainwashing technique known as repeated messaging that is very effective against the more feeble minded portion of the population. It works very well on people who have a below average IQ.

Every time someone says that the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow Martin, you are probably talking to a feeble minded easily brainwashed low IQ individual.

FACT: The dispatcher did not tell Zimmerman not to follow Martin.
Yep, she merely said "we dont need you to do that".

Derp ^ As expected

Forum List

Back