Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

I hope he gets all he deserves.

He already has, if you think about it. The gun he used on Trayvon sold for $250,000 at auction.

:laughing0301:

George Zimmerman sells gun for $250k and claims he made auction in Hillary Clinton protest | Daily Mail Online
That is sick
I hope he gets all he deserves.

He already has, if you think about it. The gun he used on Trayvon sold for $250,000 at auction.

George Zimmerman sells gun for $250k and claims he made auction in Hillary Clinton protest | Daily Mail Online
That is sick

It’s also a lie ;) ... Took THREE auctions & he Zimmy got 138k (which he promptly spend gorging on ribeye steaks).

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice
I'm glad he was compensated

Compensated for WHAT? His assault on a police officer (Daddy on state SCOTUS saved his fatass) - failing to follow the instructions of 911 worker NOT to follow (cops were on way) - throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend, posting nude photos on Twitter of another GF who dumped him (got him banned) - or other of his criminal assholery?
For the 1,000,000th time, dispatchers have no authority to give orders.

The vast majority of Americans didn't see the whole trial and all the evidence. Only the jury and those who were in the courtroom during the whole event. Polling just means that a lot of people were mislead.

Link?

Link for what? Are you saying that a majority of the American people not only could fit in the Sanford courtroom where the trial was held, but actually did for the whole event?

That is sick

That is sick

It’s also a lie ;) ... Took THREE auctions & he Zimmy got 138k (which he promptly spend gorging on ribeye steaks).

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

Compensated for WHAT? His assault on a police officer (Daddy on state SCOTUS saved his fatass) - failing to follow the instructions of 911 worker NOT to follow (cops were on way) - throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend, posting nude photos on Twitter of another GF who dumped him (got him banned) - or other of his criminal assholery?

They are highly trained (by the cops) to offer smart advice. The Butthole should have listened.

That is sick
That is sick

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

They are highly trained (by the cops) to offer smart advice. The Butthole should have listened.
You are aware that it was Trayvon who circled back to find Zimmerman, right? No, of course you dont know that. You have no idea what youre talking about.

That is sick
That is sick

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

Actually he did, but the Martin boy ambushed him, jumped him, and was pounding his head into the concrete.

Zim realized he was a goner if he didn't stop the attack, so he pulled his handgun and told Martin "say hello to my little friend" and the rest was history.

This is another story of politicians taking a cheap shot and this time they got caught and will be sued.
It's sad because eventually when this lawsuit is tossed, you'll have moved on and won't care, but you'll somehow remember the stalker Zimmerman as having won a victory.

I don't care if he wins or loses, I have less respect for politicians, who use tragedy to get votes. That is despicable.

That is sick
That is sick

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

They are highly trained (by the cops) to offer smart advice.

Key words "offer" and "advise".

The vast majority of Americans didn't see the whole trial and all the evidence. Only the jury and those who were in the courtroom during the whole event. Polling just means that a lot of people were mislead.

Link?

Link for what? Are you saying that a majority of the American people not only could fit in the Sanford courtroom where the trial was held, but actually did for the whole event?

The vast majority of the evidence wasn't widely published and made available? Only the people in the courtroom knew about it. :lol:

This is another story of politicians taking a cheap shot and this time they got caught and will be sued.
It's sad because eventually when this lawsuit is tossed, you'll have moved on and won't care, but you'll somehow remember the stalker Zimmerman as having won a victory.

I don't care if he wins or loses, I have less respect for politicians, who use tragedy to get votes. That is despicable.
I think Zimmerman should be in jail. Do you think that I actually don't care and am just trying to get votes?

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

You are aware that it was Trayvon who circled back to find Zimmerman, right? No, of course you dont know that. You have no idea what youre talking about.

I followed this case with great interest. You have no FUCKING idea what you’re talking about. Read that on Gateway Pundit did ya? ZIMMY was the stalker. Hard Stop

Zimmerman is just a modern opportunists a$$hole, that wrongfully shot a kid. Comments by Obama and oversite by justice inflamed rather resolved the situation and piling on less provable charges made it harder to get a clean conviction. Zim is a screw up, who became a posterboy for the right and has been riding that pony ever since. He's another sueing scum just looking for payday, because lawyers can be hired for a percentage of the take.

:icon_rolleyes:

Well it’s certainly nice that the Orange Troller In Chief NEVER takes cheap potshots at anyone eh? :icon_rolleyes:

Not sure what he has to do with anything other than try to justify the actions of Warren and Buttigieg.

That said I didn't vote for Trump nor will I, one of the reasons is that very reason. Got anything more irrelevant to add?

Zimmerman is just a modern opportunists a$$hole, that wrongfully shot a kid. Comments by Obama and oversite by justice inflamed rather resolved the situation and piling on less provable charges made it harder to get a clean conviction. Zim is a screw up, who became a posterboy for the right and has been riding that pony ever since. He's another sueing scum just looking for payday, because lawyers can be hired for a percentage of the take.
George Zimmerman is broke? Thank you karma

The libs have been stalking Zimmerman since the jury of his peers exonerated him year ago. Pestering him left and right, doing what they can to prevent him from just living his life. What would you want him to do instead?

I think Zimmerman should be in jail. Do you think that I actually don't care and am just trying to get votes?

I don't care what you think. You are unimportant, you carry no clout. You are not a slimy politician using a death to win over votes. The best thing that could happen to America is if we left Zimmerman alone and hope he slithers off the face of the earth.

The libs have been stalking Zimmerman since the jury of his peers exonerated him year ago. Pestering him left and right, doing what they can to prevent him from just living his life. What would you want him to do instead?
Zim prevented someone from just living their life, too. I think he should look for a good rope and a footstool.

Suing for $265 million dollars is just living his life. What a life. :rolleyes:

Suing for $265 million dollars is just living his life. What a life. :rolleyes:

What else is he going to do? He's basically been blackballed from ever entering public service as a politician or a cop, which he would have loved to do. Maybe become a G-Man?

No, youre just uninformed.

Forum List

Back