Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

Trump doesn't have a racist base. The democrat party, to it's core, is racist. Every major group in the party is racist. It's Presidents are racists who are best friends and students of racists........

George Zimmerman is a fat ass. If Geo Blimperman ended up with a sizeable amount of money from a settlement, he would just eat himself to death.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...ier-shooting-trayvon-martin-article-1.1331610

Murder defendant George Zimmerman, accused of killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin last year, tips the scales at more than 300 pounds, undergoing a substantial weight gain since his April 2012 arrest.

The 29-year-old, facing a second-degree murder charge, has ballooned 110 pounds since the night he fatally shot the 17-year-old Martin, a spokesman for Zimmerman's attorney told the Daily News.

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

Trump doesn't have a racist base. The democrat party, to it's core, is racist. Every major group in the party is racist. It's Presidents are racists who are best friends and students of racists........
That cuz America is a racist country filled with white racist slave owners who switched from being Southern Democrats to Republicans from Idaho growing potatoes.

George Zimmerman is a fat ass. If Geo Blimperman ended up with a sizeable amount of money from a settlement, he would just eat himself to death.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...ier-shooting-trayvon-martin-article-1.1331610

Murder defendant George Zimmerman, accused of killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin last year, tips the scales at more than 300 pounds, undergoing a substantial weight gain since his April 2012 arrest.

The 29-year-old, facing a second-degree murder charge, has ballooned 110 pounds since the night he fatally shot the 17-year-old Martin, a spokesman for Zimmerman's attorney told the Daily News.
So now there's a law against being fat?

Haha! Outta money again? Good luck with that Zimmy!! :113: :cool-45: :lol:

upload_2020-2-19_11-20-44.jpeg

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

Do you have any actual proof to back up your claim that Zimmerman is a "run of the mill" racist?

How much time ya got?

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif
“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon’s family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children – especially young Black boys – can grow up safe and free.”

Florida Defamation Law:
  • the defendant published a false statement;
  • about the plaintiff;
  • to a third party; and.
  • the falsity of the statement caused injury to the plaintiff.

That seems pretty open and shut, at least against Warren.

There may be grounds for Per Se Defamation (or defamation as a matter of law, which means the plaintiff does not need to prove the statements were defamatory, only that the defendant published them to a third party).

Buttplug is going to have to give up some of that wine cave stash.

"Words have meaning", from another little queer.

It should be noted that if Fat Racist Zimmy hadn’t been overcharged, he’d likely have been in jail until this week, when Donnie Dumpster woulda pardoned him.

The tweets in question do not directly accuse Zimmerman and sound more like a general statement. This lawsuit won't get very far.

“Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today. How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?” Mr. Buttigieg tweeted.

Ms. Warren wrote: “My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon’s family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children – especially young Black boys – can grow up safe and free.”

Who "stole" Trayvon's 25th birthday? Other 25th birthdays stolen by a white supremacist?

Buttgieg's tweet is pretty clear who he is meaning without having to say the name.

Warren's is more vague.

I dislike Zimmerman and what he did, however I disliked how the federal government and the Obama administration went after Zimmerman with no evidence and clearly was a political ploy.

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif

He will lose. And I hope he gets humiliated to.

It should be noted that if Fat Racist Zimmy hadn’t been overcharged, he’d likely have been in jail until this week, when Donnie Dumpster woulda pardoned him.
Charged for defending himself against an unarmed Negro.

And note how with the left, Hispanics can only be racists if they have White sounding names.
If they're MS-13 and have names like Pancho López Garcia Garcia....they can't be racists.....or criminals.

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?
They've put this man thru almost as much as Trump. I hope he gets everything he's suing for

I hope he gets all he deserves.

He already has, if you think about it. The gun he used on Trayvon sold for $250,000 at auction.

:laughing0301:

George Zimmerman sells gun for $250k and claims he made auction in Hillary Clinton protest | Daily Mail Online
That is sick

Why do you hate Mexicans?
What do Mexicans have to do with this?

I'm not sure his Peruvian mother also had black ancestry and Zimmerman was 1/32 black, much more black than Warren is Indian. So, Zimmerman was a mixed race, part white, part black and part Peruvian.

George Zimmerman gains more than 100 pounds since fatally shooting Trayvon Martin

How is his weight six years ago relevant to anything?

They've put this man thru almost as much as Trump. I hope he gets everything he's suing for

He already has, if you think about it. The gun he used on Trayvon sold for $250,000 at auction.

George Zimmerman sells gun for $250k and claims he made auction in Hillary Clinton protest | Daily Mail Online
That is sick

That is sick

It’s also a lie ;) ... Took THREE auctions & he Zimmy got 138k (which he promptly spend gorging on ribeye steaks).

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice

George Zimmerman gains more than 100 pounds since fatally shooting Trayvon Martin

How is his weight six years ago relevant to anything?
It’s good for insult in the faceless tool chest

Forum List

Back