🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trayvon was racially profiled.

Neighborhood watch folk are not meant to carry guns
Any citizen who has not lost their second amendment right for some lawful reason is meant to carry a firearm if (s)he chooses to do so.
He will never be free. He can walk out of prison a free man after that trial and there will always be someone after him. He will be in protective custody for the rest of his miserable, racist life.

It almost sounds as if you not only support a young hoodlum, but approve of the harassment or harm of an innocent civilian by criminals in the event he is, in fact, found to be not guilty of any unlawful actions....

If anyone is a "hoodlum" Zimmerman was. He had documented brushes with the law for several issues, one of which was domestic violence, and another where he actually had an altercation with a police officer.

It is amazing that he has been upheld by wackos in the public for being a victim, when he was really nothing but a gun toting wannabe vigilante.

Probably wanted to be a cop and probably had a facination with guns, but did not have the qualifications to be one.

There is no proof out there that the kid that he murdered had done anything wrong, but Zimmerman obviously set out that evening looking for a confrontation. He was told "not to follow" the kid but he ignored that direction.

Had he let the police do their job and left him alone, this never would have happened.

The only racial profiling done was by the democrat party who used this for political purposes. You know who you are and you should be ashamed, but there is no shame in you.

Zimmerman was told not to follow him, but he did. He went looking for trouble, and he found it.

Nobody had the authority to tell Zimmerman not to follow him. Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, just like he assaulted a bus driver two days before Zimmerman shot him, Trayvon was looking for a helpless victim, he didn't find one and he paid for his thuggery with his life. I have no sympathy for him, he got what he desrved and who knows what future crimes, assaults, possibly murders Zimmerman prevented by punching this punk's ticket for him.

If you were walking down the street minding your own business and a Black man started following you and scoping you out, what would your reaction have been?

His color doesn't mean anything. If I know someone is following me, I could care less what color he is. I'm going to find out why.

Self defense is a much too feeble excuse. You cannot pick a fight and when you are getting your butt kicked you cannot pull out a gun and shoot someone and claim defense.

Zimmerman did not pull out a gun until there was a struggle. Looks like Tray was going for Zim's gun or that Zim thought he was. That in itself is self defense.

move long race pimp, move along

Realistically, the most likely scenario is that Trayvon had no idea Zimmerman had a gun.

Nobody had the authority to tell Zimmerman not to follow him. Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, just like he assaulted a bus driver two days before Zimmerman shot him, Trayvon was looking for a helpless victim, he didn't find one and he paid for his thuggery with his life. I have no sympathy for him, he got what he desrved and who knows what future crimes, assaults, possibly murders Zimmerman prevented by punching this punk's ticket for him.

If you were walking down the street minding your own business and a Black man started following you and scoping you out, what would your reaction have been?

His color doesn't mean anything. If I know someone is following me, I could care less what color he is. I'm going to find out why.

It is not illegal to follow somebody on a city street. Stop being an idiot. Trayvon started a fight. It went badly.

end of story

Any citizen who has not lost their second amendment right for some lawful reason is meant to carry a firearm if (s)he chooses to do so.
He will never be free. He can walk out of prison a free man after that trial and there will always be someone after him. He will be in protective custody for the rest of his miserable, racist life.

It almost sounds as if you not only support a young hoodlum, but approve of the harassment or harm of an innocent civilian by criminals in the event he is, in fact, found to be not guilty of any unlawful actions....

Trayvon Martin was not a hoodlum. Get real. Zimmerman is the one who harassed Martin, following him when all Martin was doing was walking home from the store. Is it legal in Florida to carry a concealed weapon without a permit? Because it is very obvious Zimmerman concealed from Martin the fact he had a weapon.

Last edited:
Zimmerman, 28, is a multi-racial Hispanic man who volunteered for the neighborhood watch committee who claimed that he shot Martin in self-defense after the 6-foot tall, 160 pound teenager knocked him to the ground, banged his head against the ground and went for Zimmerman's gun.

Two police reports written the night that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin said that Zimmerman had a bloody face and nose, according to police reports made public today.

The reports also note that two witness accounts appear to back up Zimmerman's version of what happened when they describe a man on his back with another person wearing a hoodie straddling him and throwing punches.

It has been such a contentious case that even the evidence is being disputed.

The police report states that Trayvon Martin's father told an investigator after listening to 911 tapes that captured a man's voice frantically callling for help that it was not his son calling for help.

--------------

George Zimmerman prosecutor mistakenly leaks witness names
5:50 p.m. EST, November 15, 2012|

By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

Prosecutors, defense attorneys and judges in the Trayvon Martin murder case have gone to great lengths to protect the names of witnesses, fearing they'd be hounded by reporters, curiosity-seekers or worse.

But lead prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda has inadvertently leaked the names of nearly a dozen witnesses, violating a court order.

It is not illegal to follow somebody on a city street. Stop being an idiot. Trayvon started a fight. It went badly.

end of story

They were not on a city street.

end of story

They were not on a city street.

Stop being an idiot. Most of you people do not live in Ghettos or really racially mixed neighborhoods. All of you forget what it's like to be 17 years old and full of yourself.

Trayvon was a big kid. Big kids confront dumpy older people. Big kids usually beat bigger dumpy older guys badly. Things do get out of hand.

If Zimmerman had pulled his weapon on somebody and acted like law enforcement or security it would be one thing, but he didn't.

Trayvon jumped Martin. A struggle ensued and it got out of hand and Trayvon was shot. Witnesses say it was Zimmerman who was being beaten on the ground and screaming for help.

end of story

Zimmerman did not pull out a gun until there was a struggle. Looks like Tray was going for Zim's gun or that Zim thought he was. That in itself is self defense.

move long race pimp, move along

Zimmerman was told not to follow him, but he did. He went looking for trouble, and he found it.

Thug? What are you afraid of black kids? Trayvon was a teenager. Future crimes? Trayvon was no predator, he was an asshole teenager...like most others of his age. LOL

No one deserves to be shot for starting a simple fight. Things do get out of hand.

Zimmerman knew he had a weapon and didn't pull it out before a fight ensued.

Trayvon didn't know Zimmerman had a weapon.

During a struggle the weapon came into play.

No one deserved to die over any of this petty shit

Zimmerman had no authority to follow him and harass him.

Absolutely irrelevant.

TRAYVON WAS RACIALLY PROFILED.

The fact is Zimmerman did not first identify Trayvon as being Black when he was asked his race he did not hesitate to way the was Black. And Blacks were doing all the break-ins in the area.

Self defense is a much too feeble excuse. You cannot pick a fight and when you are getting your butt kicked you cannot pull out a gun and shoot someone and claim defense.

Trayvon was provoked into an altercation by Zimmerman so he could shoot him. “These ass holes always get away.” This one was not getting away. First degree premeditated murder. Nothing less. With the death penalty.

Neighborhood watchmen are not allowed to carry guns. Zimmerman was not a legal neighborhood watchman and had not authority to follow or confront Trayvon.
:evil:

Of course he was profiled, and the "profile" was correct considering the fact that Trayvon was a 6'2" 175lb, heavily tattooed, gold toothed, dope dealing thug, (which everyone would know had the media not chosen to release five year old picture of an innocent looking little boy in an attempt to make this killing more than what it was, which was just an overweoght white guy being attacked by a bigger, more muscular, street hood) who had assaulted a bus driver two days before the incident with Zimmerman, who was caught earlier with stolen goods and burglary tools while on his way to school, whose facebook name was; Wild Nigga" and who was a gang member. By the way, in Florida neighborhood watch CAN carry firearms. ANY law abiding citizen can carry a firearm in Florida and ANY citizen has the right to confront anyother citizen for any reason they wish to without being assaulted. What you DO NOT have a right to do is physically assault a person for following you. Zimmerman most likely won't get convicted of 1st degree murder, he definately will not be given the death penalty and I would be surprised if he was convicted at all. If Zimmerman where black and Trayvon was white, he not only never would have gotten arrested, we never would have even heard about the story.

Did Zimmerman know all this about Trayvon when he started following him? Did he see the tattoos through the hoody? Did he know his gang status? I love how y'all are so quick to call out everything that Trayvon has done in the past and then talk like Zimmerman is the most upstanding, law abiding citizen there could ever be. Truth is that Zimmerman should have never been allowed a gun because of his record of domestic violence and assaulting an officer. Had his daddy not have been a judge, he wouldn't have been able to. Maybe Trayvon was a thug and maybe he would have been a criminal but Zimmerman was also going to kill someone be they criminal or not.
You say "ANY citizen has the right to confront any other citizen for any reason they wish to without being assaulted"? That's bullshit. So any citizen can confront me to rob me and I don't have the right to assault him? Any citizen can confront me for the purpose of assaulting ME and I can't defend myself? Good one, take that shit somewhere else.
Remember that the lead officer in the case said Zimmerman was lying and wanted to arrest him that night but the DA stepped in? Wonder who that DA got a call from?
Do you remember what the Two authors of the Stand Your Ground Law said about this case? Let me point out two things they said
#1) Former state Sen. Durell Peaden and current state Rep. Dennis Baxley said the law they wrote in 2005, which allows someone who feels threatened to "meet force with force" without backing down first, was being misapplied in the shooting death of the 17-year-old

#2) "They got the goods on him. They need to prosecute whoever shot the kid," Peaden, a Republican, told the Herald. "He has no protection under my law."

Trayvon Martin case: Sponsors of Florida ‘Stand Your Ground’ law say George Zimmerman should be arrested

Read more: Trayvon Martin case: Sponsors of Florida ?Stand Your Ground? law say George Zimmerman should be arrested - NY Daily News

In some places, displaying a weapon to discourage acts of violence is a crime.

The question becomes whether Zimmerman believed his life or was in danger (people have been beaten to death before). Can't prove he didn't, can't prove he started the fight, can't prove anything other than that he has injuries consistent with his story and eyewitnesses apparently support at least parts of his narrative.

Barring any unforeseen revelations during trial, that sounds like plenty of reasonable doubt.

IMO, it sounds like both parties were in the wrong on their own points, with the media being the worst of all parties in this case.

But lead prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda has inadvertently leaked the names of nearly a dozen witnesses, violating a court order.

sure... inadvertently...

colour me skeptical on that one

peripheral issues are were idiots live.

Hyped up stories, emotions and stereotypes are driving much of this. Politicians and others are using this for the purposes of debating anew the stand Your Ground laws. Most of this is not about justice or truth.

In some places, displaying a weapon to discourage acts of violence is a crime.

The question becomes whether Zimmerman believed his life or was in danger (people have been beaten to death before). Can't prove he didn't, can't prove he started the fight, can't prove anything other than that he has injuries consistent with his story and eyewitnesses apparently support at least parts of his narrative.

Barring any unforeseen revelations during trial, that sounds like plenty of reasonable doubt.

IMO, it sounds like both parties were in the wrong on their own points, with the media being the worst of all parties in this case.
Proof? Reasonable proof is all that is required. The proof so far is on Zimmerman's side

Trayvon Martin was not a hoodlum. Get real. Zimmerman is the one who harassed Martin, following him when all Martin was doing was walking home from the store. Is it legal in Florida to carry a concealed weapon without a permit? Because it is very obvious Zimmerman concealed from Martin the fact he had a weapon.

Here in Florida we are issued a "Concealed Weapon of Firearms License", not a permit.

Florida is a MUST issue state. Meaning as long as you pass the back-ground check and have either attended a class or have prior military training, you don't need any reason and must be issued the license.

I believe if Mr. Zimmerman didn't have a license the MSM would have an endless loop, playing it over and over.

Forum List

Back