🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trayvon was racially profiled.

There is not a shred of testimony or evidence that suggests Zimmerman attacked trayvon, so exactly what was trayvon defending himself from? Being followed? I was born and raised in NYC, you are followed, sometimes no more than 3' behind you, by dozens of people a day, especially in the Subway, yet you don't see a lot of people assaulting others for following them. Here's the thing. Following someone is NOT against the law, assulating someone is.

Stupid analogy. I am from NYC too. People walking behind you in New York and someone following you and scoping you out in a Florida neighborhood are two completely different things. Anybody with a trace of smarts would know this.

Just as anyone with any smarts would know it's against the law to assault someone for just followig you.

Other than the two participants, who witnessed the entire incident from start to finish.

What you know and what you think you know and perception(s)

Last night: Dante followed a suspicious acting youth and reproted him to authorities

Young guy was standing next to my nephew's motorcycle parked on street directly in front of my apt building. I was walking home with groceries and he seemed to hurry away (whatever that means) as I entered into crosswalk, a few houses down. Noticed he was acting suspicious, stood and watched him and then I saw him tag a few properties nearby. He did not see me watching him.

I saw my nephew coming out of the building and he laughed at my concern, but being a good citizen and neighborhood activist, I put groceries inside and rode one of my bikes, the beach cruiser bicycle, in the direction of the unsub, the perp, the little prick.

I saw what looked like him and got close, white kid with hoodie on and backpack...long story short, after reporting him and riding back home, I saw the real little bastard. He had long straight hair, looked to be latino, mid-late twenties, anarchist look about his dress, dressed in all black with backpack, cap on head, boots on, cocky swagger...reported him.

If he had been a black youth, would I have been accused of racial profiling by many here and elsewhere? The first youth was white non-Hispanic, the second was white Hispanic. Upon first noticing the youth I had no idea if he would be white, black, light skinned...

How is what Dante did any different than what George Zimmerman did with Trayvon Martin?

Last night: Dante followed a suspicious acting youth and reproted him to authorities

Young guy was standing next to my nephew's motorcycle parked on street directly in front of my apt building. I was walking home with groceries and he seemed to hurry away (whatever that means) as I entered into crosswalk, a few houses down. Noticed he was acting suspicious, stood and watched him and then I saw him tag a few properties nearby. He did not see me watching him.

I saw my nephew coming out of the building and he laughed at my concern, but being a good citizen and neighborhood activist, I put groceries inside and rode one of my bikes, the beach cruiser bicycle, in the direction of the unsub, the perp, the little prick.

I saw what looked like him and got close, white kid with hoodie on and backpack...long story short, after reporting him and riding back home, I saw the real little bastard. He had long straight hair, looked to be latino, mid-late twenties, anarchist look about his dress, dressed in all black with backpack, cap on head, boots on, cocky swagger...reported him.

If he had been a black youth, would I have been accused of racial profiling by many here and elsewhere? The first youth was white non-Hispanic, the second was white Hispanic. Upon first noticing the youth I had no idea if he would be white, black, light skinned...

How is what Dante did any different than what George Zimmerman did with Trayvon Martin?

Zimmerman, carrying a concealed weapon (gun) chased him down, and, after provoking the boy into a confrontation, killed him. You rode your bike home, stayed in your home, and called the police, allowing them to deal with it.

Zimmerman, carrying a concealed weapon (gun) chased him down, and, after provoking the boy into a confrontation, killed him. You rode your bike home, stayed in your home, and called the police, allowing them to deal with it.

How do you know I don't have a concealed weapon and I did chase after the youth...on a bicycle. Faster than running or walking

In Dante's case the perpetrators didn't turn around and beat Dante to the point of passing out where he felt it was necessary to shoot them. Plus they weren't black.

Forum List

Back