🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trayvon was racially profiled.

If anyone is a "hoodlum" Zimmerman was. He had documented brushes with the law for several issues, one of which was domestic violence, and another where he actually had an altercation with a police officer.

It is amazing that he has been upheld by wackos in the public for being a victim, when he was really nothing but a gun toting wannabe vigilante.

Probably wanted to be a cop and probably had a facination with guns, but did not have the qualifications to be one.

There is no proof out there that the kid that he murdered had done anything wrong, but Zimmerman obviously set out that evening looking for a confrontation. He was told "not to follow" the kid but he ignored that direction.

Had he let the police do their job and left him alone, this never would have happened.

Lol. Saint Trayvon, according to his own brother, had just previously to the incident where he attacked Zimmerman, assaulted a bus driver. St Trayvon represented HIMSELF as "Wild Nigga" on his FB page. St. Trayvon had been caught with stolen property and burglar tools on his way to school on one occassion..........his response, "I just be finding dat stuff". St Trayvon was a dope selling, gang banging thug that assaulted the wrong person. Who knows how many future victims Zimmerman saved by cutting short the criminal career of this punk?

LMAO! Where did I say that Tayvon was a "saint?" He was a 17 year old kid who happened to be black and had some issues. Maybe not much different from an anti social, outcast, white kid from an affluent suburb, who snaps one day and decides to murder innocent fellow students and teachers with an assualt weapon, because "no one liked him".

As far as "predicting" the future of troubled teenagers, no one is qualified to determine that the ending of their life will "save innocent victims", I am not arrogant or ignorant enough to even respond to that kind of nonsense.

The bottom line is that Zimmerman could have avoided his dubious "15 minutes of fame" by following the police dispatchers suggestion to "not follow him".

By the way, you sound a lot a lot like someone who used to post on a different race relations board under the name "Libra".
Christ, not long after the dipatcher told him that, he was informed that police were responding, and was asked if he could get a location of where Martin was at, so that police could go to the exact location....Zimmerman then walked over to where he could still see Martin, and that is when Martin spotted him again, and went to confront him.

zimmerman_20121204063817_320_240.JPG

zimmerman_20120518043533_640_480.JPG

George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin case evidence photos

A 911 recording from the confrontation features a person yelling for help...

None of the neighbors interviewed by the FBI said they had ever heard Zimmerman make a disparaging remark about racial or ethnic minorities. They described him as helpful and friendly. One neighbor, a man born in Dubai, said he is "110 percent sure" it is Zimmerman on the 911 tape.
- See more at: George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin case update: FBI interviewed Zimmerman's neighbors about racism
I've never seen those pictures of Zimmerman before. They are extremely impressive and if shown to a jury will weigh very heavily in his favor.

Also, based on everything I'd read and heard from the media Trayvon Martin was a benign, harmless little kid who had gone to the store for some Skittles and was accosted by an armed, cop wannabe. What I've read in this thread, mainly presented by JPtr, has conveyed a completely different impression. If this new (to me) information is accurate and can be subsantiated, and if I were on Zimmerman's jury, I would vote to acquit without condition.

I am not a racial bigot. I perceive individuals, Black or White, on the basis of what I see and hear from and about them. And if Jptr's description of Trayvon Martin is accurate, he was a stereotype I am quite familiar with and prison or a bullet was definitely in his future -- but he would have done his share of harm in the interim. Zimmerman certainly is no saint and people like him and Trayvon Martin seem fated to come in contact.

What I find interesting about this case is both Zimmerman (a part-Hispanic Jew) and Martin, Black, are minorities in a conflict which likely is frusrating to average White bigots who will have trouble deciding which side to favor.

Martin wasn't racially profiled. He was behaviorally profiled.

How can you profile someone, based on behavior, when all that person is doing is walking down the street at night?

He was profiled because he was black. End of fucking story.

And if Zimmerman had been black, armed and a white teenager was lying on the ground dead, the police would have smoked Zimmerman the minute that they arrived on the scene.......after they finished beating him.
Yeah, sure they would.

Projection adds NOTHING.....You should try dealing in facts, instead of making yourself sound like a complete idiot.

Listen you dunce, everyone here is specualting on what happened. So NO ONE knows the real facts as to what really happened. Until this case is tried and some decision is rendered, no one here is more idiotic than anyone else by voicing opinions. Having witmessed police units start punching and ask questions later, it would not have been a bit surprising for them to beating that kid.

Don't you know that all the right wingers here were there on the night, and saw exactly what happened? They KNOW for a fact that Trayvon started the fight, and George did nothing at all to provoke him! They know all the details because they have inside information.

Right wingers only support Zimmerman because he murdered a black kid, and if you are black, to a rightie, you must be a thug.

zimmerman_20121204063817_320_240.JPG

zimmerman_20120518043533_640_480.JPG

George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin case evidence photos

A 911 recording from the confrontation features a person yelling for help...

None of the neighbors interviewed by the FBI said they had ever heard Zimmerman make a disparaging remark about racial or ethnic minorities. They described him as helpful and friendly. One neighbor, a man born in Dubai, said he is "110 percent sure" it is Zimmerman on the 911 tape.
- See more at: George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin case update: FBI interviewed Zimmerman's neighbors about racism
I've never seen those pictures of Zimmerman before. They are extremely impressive and if shown to a jury will weigh very heavily in his favor.

Also, based on everything I'd read and heard from the media Trayvon Martin was a benign, harmless little kid who had gone to the store for some Skittles and was accosted by an armed, cop wannabe. What I've read in this thread, mainly presented by JPtr, has conveyed a completely different impression. If this new (to me) information is accurate and can be subsantiated, and if I were on Zimmerman's jury, I would vote to acquit without condition.

I am not a racial bigot. I perceive individuals, Black or White, on the basis of what I see and hear from and about them. And if Jptr's description of Trayvon Martin is accurate, he was a stereotype I am quite familiar with and prison or a bullet was definitely in his future -- but he would have done his share of harm in the interim. Zimmerman certainly is no saint and people like him and Trayvon Martin seem fated to come in contact.

What I find interesting about this case is both Zimmerman (a part-Hispanic Jew) and Martin, Black, are minorities in a conflict which likely is frusrating to average White bigots who will have trouble deciding which side to favor.

JPtr has based his arguments on race. He is a bigoted idiot. Read what Dante linked to all without going after Trayvon as a black thug

Yeah, sure they would.

Projection adds NOTHING.....You should try dealing in facts, instead of making yourself sound like a complete idiot.

Listen you dunce, everyone here is specualting on what happened. So NO ONE knows the real facts as to what really happened. Until this case is tried and some decision is rendered, no one here is more idiotic than anyone else by voicing opinions. Having witmessed police units start punching and ask questions later, it would not have been a bit surprising for them to beating that kid.

Don't you know that all the right wingers here were there on the night, and saw exactly what happened? They KNOW for a fact that Trayvon started the fight, and George did nothing at all to provoke him! They know all the details because they have inside information.

Right wingers only support Zimmerman because he murdered a black kid, and if you are black, to a rightie, you must be a thug.

it wasn't " the right' that made this a race issue.

I don't think he is a racist. Just a gun toting vigilante thug who committed murder.

His trial can't happen soon enough.
Not a vigilante by any stretch of the term. Not a thug. Murder? Justifiable homicide
He was a self appointed neighborhood wanabee cop. In the recording on record of the conversation he had with police when he was following Martin, he made the statement "these assholes always get away".......get away from what?

There was no proof at the scene that Martin did anything, the THUG with the gun ASSumed he did, and based on his ASSumption chased him, when he should have followed the direction he was given not to do so.
Vigilante, and a cowardly thug with a police record for domestic violence.

It's get away with not from .. Get away like this: From January 1, 2011 through February 26, 2012, police were called to The Retreat at Twin Lakes 402 times.[67] During the 18 months preceding the February 26 shooting, Zimmerman called the non-emergency police line seven times. On five of those calls, Zimmerman reported suspicious looking men in the area, but never offered the men's race without first being asked by the dispatcher.

No one chased anyone. Martin confronted Zimmerman after Zimmerman stopped following him as the police dispatcher, whom Zim called, suggested he should.

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody had the authority to tell Zimmerman not to follow him. Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, just like he assaulted a bus driver two days before Zimmerman shot him, Trayvon was looking for a helpless victim, he didn't find one and he paid for his thuggery with his life. I have no sympathy for him, he got what he desrved and who knows what future crimes, assaults, possibly murders Zimmerman prevented by punching this punk's ticket for him.

Thug? What are you afraid of black kids? Trayvon was a teenager. Future crimes? Trayvon was no predator, he was an asshole teenager...like most others of his age. LOL

No one deserves to be shot for starting a simple fight. Things do get out of hand.

Zimmerman knew he had a weapon and didn't pull it out before a fight ensued.

Trayvon didn't know Zimmerman had a weapon.

During a struggle the weapon came into play.

No one deserved to die over any of this petty shit

You're a dumbass. Trayvon was a 6'+, 175lb, tattooed, gold toothed punk who had a gang and dope selling history, who according to his own brother had already assualted at least one innocent man, a bus driver, I'm sure there where more, who was caught with stolen jewelry and burglar tools, he was not that sweet looking little 12yr old you seem to be focused on.

Here's another thing you may want to look up son. The number of young black males under 18yrs old that are charged withor doing time for, violent crimes like rape, murder, assault, armed robbery and car jacking. As for no one deserving to be shot over a simple fight, that's one of the most assinine things I've ever read.

Exactly when does someone "deserve" to be shot if it's not when they are straddling you, pounding your head into the ground and punching the crap out of you? You think maybe the thug will stop once you are incapicitated and say "that's cool, I'll go now? That's not what the statisitcs tell us son.

As for being "afraid of black kids", not so much afraid as aware of the extremely large number of violent crimes, including murders, that they are responsible for committing on a daily basis.

Most people who act like you and own guns buy them for protection. The message is be afraid, you are not safe on your person or in your home without a weapon. :laugh2: gotta love that Gun Sale Message.

Like Zimmerman, I am not afraid of black youths. Zimmerman did not follow Trayvon because he was black, like you would have.,

now stfu and take tour bigoted and racists fear mongering out of here

Martin's autopsy report

The Volusia County medical examiner found that Martin was killed by an injury resulting from a single gunshot fired at "intermediate range," between 1 and 18 inches according to a forensic expert.[154][Note 3] An FDLE analysis of Martin's body and clothes described the distance as "a contact shot".[155] The autopsy also found that Martin had one small abrasion on his left ring finger below the knuckle. No other injuries were found on Martin's body at the time of his death.[154] Physicians who reviewed the official autopsy report for the Orlando Sentinel, stated in their opinion that Martin lived anywhere from 20 seconds to several minutes after he was shot, and that Martin likely remained conscious "for a time anyway."

yet Zimmerman had numerous cuts and abrasions

A witness to the confrontation just prior to the shooting stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. This witness, who identified himself as "John", stated that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911".[162] He went on to say that when he got upstairs and looked down, "the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

One eye-witness statement given the night of the shooting describes "a black male, wearing a dark colored 'hoodie' on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help." The witness said that the black male was throwing punches "MMA [mixed martial arts] style." After hearing a "pop," he saw the black male "laid out on the grass."[176][177] When the witness was subsequently interviewed weeks later by a different agency, the witness said he thought that the black male was either punching or pinning the lighter skinned male underneath him. He was no longer certain who was calling for help, having not seen their mouths in the dark. He was still certain that the black male had been on top of the lighter-skinned male

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it wasn't " the right' that made this a race issue.
reading this thread it is the right and the left who have made this a race issue

you are one making it about race too, so go fuck yourself

How can you profile someone, based on behavior, when all that person is doing is walking down the street at night?

He was "acting weird" like he was on drugs or something...sounds to me like he was being behaviorally profiled.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
JPtr has based his arguments on race. He is a bigoted idiot. Read what Dante linked to all without going after Trayvon as a black thug
If the things JPtr has reported here are facts and not fabrications, such as Martin's size, his having assaulted a bus driver, his gang affiliation, his possession of burglar tools and stolen goods, etc., whether JPtr is a bigot or not is irrelevant. My opinion would be based on those facts, not their reported source.

But as I said. The opinion I expressed is based on those reported circumstances. If they turn out to be falsely reported then I withdraw my comments and no harm has been done.

Do you have substantial cause to believe the things Jptr has reported are untrue?

If the things JPtr has reported here are facts and not fabrications, such as Martin's size, his having assaulted a bus driver, his gang affiliation, his possession of burglar tools and stolen goods, etc., whether JPtr is a bigot or not is irrelevant. My opinion would be based on those facts, not their reported source.

But as I said. The opinion I expressed is based on those reported circumstances. If they turn out to be falsely reported then I withdraw my comments and no harm has been done.

Do you have substantial cause to believe the things Jptr has reported are untrue?
JPtr is an admitted, straight up racist.....But yes, everything he reported is true.

Nooooo, it's the end of YOUR story.

You obviously know nothing of the evidence that has been revealed in this case, and it would seriously behoove you to do some research before making ludicrous statements like the one above.

Funny thing is, is that you and several other librogs in this thread are doing what libprogs do best, and that is spew abject hyperbole based on nothing more than imagined emotion, totally void of facts.....Kinda like our Ineptness In Chief did, when he falsly accused an innocent cop and his colleagues of acting stupidly, when he had zero facts, and then had to hold an embarrasing "Beer Summit" (one of the most ludicrous events ever held by a US President), because when the facts came out, it was quite clear he made a complete ass of himself.

Last edited:
[...]Like the uncivlized, thug street scum he is, he addressed the problem by attacking someone, just like he addressed the problem of not being alllowed on a bus without paying two days prior to this incident by attacking someone, namely the bus driver for having the audacity to tell him he had to pay his fare.
I've tried to find some information about this bus driver assault but I've had no success. Can you supply a link?

An armed neighborhood vigilante was following him. If he had been White, Zimmerman would not have been following him.

And if Zimmerman had been black, armed and a white teenager was lying on the ground dead, the police would have smoked Zimmerman the minute that they arrived on the scene.......after they finished beating him.

Um, no, but that was a nice try. I don't have the link but it was posted back when this first became news that somewhere else, the same scene played out with the kid being white and the shooter being black and the black man got off without any charges.

Feel free to provide a link to this "story" and no one is "trying " anything here. Police arriving at a scene involving a black shooter would be much more inclined to react than to think first. I have seen it happen, it is not that rare for it to.

And you know that Sharpton et al would never have backed off of that one. They wouldn't have backed off on this one if it hadn't come out the Zimmerman was Hispanic with a black grandfather.

I do not follow what Al Sharpton does, but there sure seems to be a plethora of authorities on him in this forum. If he had a nickle for everytime some misinformed street corner philosopher annointed him as a "black leader" or cast a prediction about what he was going to do, he could probably buy an island somewhere far from America

And he was wearing a "hoodie", and he was outside after dark. Of course, all of this adds up to make him a criminal by default...smdh.

TRAYVON WAS RACIALLY PROFILED.

The fact is Zimmerman did not first identify Trayvon as being Black when he was asked his race he did not hesitate to way the was Black. And Blacks were doing all the break-ins in the area.

Self defense is a much too feeble excuse. You cannot pick a fight and when you are getting your butt kicked you cannot pull out a gun and shoot someone and claim defense.

Trayvon was provoked into an altercation by Zimmerman so he could shoot him. “These ass holes always get away.” This one was not getting away. First degree premeditated murder. Nothing less. With the death penalty.

Neighborhood watchmen are not allowed to carry guns. Zimmerman was not a legal neighborhood watchman and had not authority to follow or confront Trayvon.
:evil:
yeah and i bet you believe that if Trayvon was white Zimmerman would have let Martin beat the shit out of him with out defending himself .:doubt:

Forum List

Back