🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trayvon was racially profiled.

JPtr has based his arguments on race. He is a bigoted idiot. Read what Dante linked to all without going after Trayvon as a black thug
If the things JPtr has reported here are facts and not fabrications, such as Martin's size, his having assaulted a bus driver, his gang affiliation, his possession of burglar tools and stolen goods, etc., whether JPtr is a bigot or not is irrelevant. My opinion would be based on those facts, not their reported source.

But as I said. The opinion I expressed is based on those reported circumstances. If they turn out to be falsely reported then I withdraw my comments and no harm has been done.

Do you have substantial cause to believe the things Jptr has reported are untrue?

Truth can be distorted by context. It's what propaganda and spin is all about.

Question: Do you feel sympatico with him or are you repulsed by his obvious hatred and bigotry?

JPtr has based his arguments on race. He is a bigoted idiot. Read what Dante linked to all without going after Trayvon as a black thug
If the things JPtr has reported here are facts and not fabrications, such as Martin's size, his having assaulted a bus driver, his gang affiliation, his possession of burglar tools and stolen goods, etc., whether JPtr is a bigot or not is irrelevant. My opinion would be based on those facts, not their reported source.

But as I said. The opinion I expressed is based on those reported circumstances. If they turn out to be falsely reported then I withdraw my comments and no harm has been done.

Do you have substantial cause to believe the things Jptr has reported are untrue?
JPtr is an admitted, straight up racist.....But yes, everything he reported is true.

Everything is true? I'd have to go over it with a fine tooth comb, while wearing a hazmat suit

If you were walking down the street minding your own business and a Black man started following you and scoping you out, what would your reaction have been?

Black, white, hispanic or Asian, my reaction would be the same, be aware of their position and be prepared to defend myself if they seemed ready to attack. Trayvon didn't do this. Like the uncivlized, thug street scum he is, he addressed the problem by attacking someone, just like he addressed the problem of not being alllowed on a bus without paying two days prior to this incident by attacking someone, namely the bus driver for having the audacity to tell him he had to pay his fare.

Zimmerman was close enough to Trayvon for Trayvon to get aggressive and start a fight. Someone is following you suspiciously and gets this close to you, what are you going to do?

I'm sorry, I just answered that question above. Did you miss it?

If anyone is a "hoodlum" Zimmerman was. He had documented brushes with the law for several issues, one of which was domestic violence, and another where he actually had an altercation with a police officer.

It is amazing that he has been upheld by wackos in the public for being a victim, when he was really nothing but a gun toting wannabe vigilante.

Probably wanted to be a cop and probably had a facination with guns, but did not have the qualifications to be one.

There is no proof out there that the kid that he murdered had done anything wrong, but Zimmerman obviously set out that evening looking for a confrontation. He was told "not to follow" the kid but he ignored that direction.

Had he let the police do their job and left him alone, this never would have happened.

Lol. Saint Trayvon, according to his own brother, had just previously to the incident where he attacked Zimmerman, assaulted a bus driver. St Trayvon represented HIMSELF as "Wild Nigga" on his FB page. St. Trayvon had been caught with stolen property and burglar tools on his way to school on one occassion..........his response, "I just be finding dat stuff". St Trayvon was a dope selling, gang banging thug that assaulted the wrong person. Who knows how many future victims Zimmerman saved by cutting short the criminal career of this punk?

LMAO! Where did I say that Tayvon was a "saint?" He was a 17 year old kid who happened to be black and had some issues. Maybe not much different from an anti social, outcast, white kid from an affluent suburb, who snaps one day and decides to murder innocent fellow students and teachers with an assualt weapon, because "no one liked him".

As far as "predicting" the future of troubled teenagers, no one is qualified to determine that the ending of their life will "save innocent victims", I am not arrogant or ignorant enough to even respond to that kind of nonsense.

The bottom line is that Zimmerman could have avoided his dubious "15 minutes of fame" by following the police dispatchers suggestion to "not follow him".

By the way, you sound a lot a lot like someone who used to post on a different race relations board under the name "Libra".

Statistically speaking there is a 33% chance of Trayvon eventually becoming a convicted felon based just upon his skin color. Add to that the fact that he was a gang member and an active dope dealer, BOTH groups that are notorious for committing violent crimes, and any reasonalbe person can assume the chances of trayvon victiming moe people in his life was almost a 100% certainty. Could he have changed his life around? Sure anything is possible, would he have? We'll never know because he chose to victimize the wrong person and paid the ultimate penalty for his criminal behavior.

What would have happened to Trayvon if Zimmerman had remained in his car?

If Zimmerman would have stayed in his car then of course Trayvon would not have had the opportunity to assault him like he did, but that's sorta like trying to blame the victim of a rapist for walking down a dark street at night in a mini skirt though isn't it?

Only if the victim in the miniskirt was "assumed" by the one in pursuit that since she is wearing a miniskirt on a a dark street, "she must be "looking for it".

Zimmerman obviously "assumed" that Martin was looking for an opportunity to do something wrong.

An assumption based on statistical probability. By the way, many, many rapists, and for that matter dumbass ordinary citizens, think that because a woman dresses like that and walks alone down dark streets, they ARE asking for it. Trayvon was definately asking for it when he attacked Zimmerman.

Martin wasn't racially profiled. He was behaviorally profiled.

How can you profile someone, based on behavior, when all that person is doing is walking down the street at night?

He was profiled because he was black. End of fucking story.

He was "acting weird" like he was on drugs or something...sounds to me like he was being behaviorally profiled.

Well gee. I see people acting 'weird' all the time, yet I don't assume they are on drugs.
I guess Zimmerman does.

If Zimmerman would have stayed in his car then of course Trayvon would not have had the opportunity to assault him like he did, but that's sorta like trying to blame the victim of a rapist for walking down a dark street at night in a mini skirt though isn't it?

Only if the victim in the miniskirt was "assumed" by the one in pursuit that since she is wearing a miniskirt on a a dark street, "she must be "looking for it".

Zimmerman obviously "assumed" that Martin was looking for an opportunity to do something wrong.

An assumption based on statistical probability. By the way, many, many rapists, and for that matter dumbass ordinary citizens, think that because a woman dresses like that and walks alone down dark streets, they ARE asking for it. Trayvon was definately asking for it when he attacked Zimmerman.

Where is your evidence that Trayvon attacked first? Unless you were there on the night, and know exactly what happened, STFU.

Where is your evidence that Trayvon attacked first? Unless you were there on the night, and know exactly what happened, STFU.

I didn't have to be in Poland in 1938 to know the Germans invaded them, didn't need to be in Nagasaki in 45 to know we dropped an atomic bomb on them either dumbass. I have read the witness reports, the cops statements and other trail related facts and ALL these facts seem to support the story that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. I mean unless you think some short, fat, out of shape, middle aged guy was able to chase down a strapping,
6'+, 17yr old former athlete and attack him. So best you STHU. The more I post with you the more and more I become convinced your avatar IS a picture of you, I mean I can't believe you made it this far in life on your brains so it must have been your looks.

Last edited:
Don't you know that all the right wingers here were there on the night, and saw exactly what happened? They KNOW for a fact that Trayvon started the fight, and George did nothing at all to provoke him! They know all the details because they have inside information.

Right wingers only support Zimmerman because he murdered a black kid, and if you are black, to a rightie, you must be a thug.

it wasn't " the right' that made this a race issue.
reading this thread it is the right and the left who have made this a race issue

you are one making it about race too, so go fuck yourself

I'm not the NAACP asswipe

Black, white, hispanic or Asian, my reaction would be the same, be aware of their position and be prepared to defend myself if they seemed ready to attack. Trayvon didn't do this. Like the uncivlized, thug street scum he is, he addressed the problem by attacking someone, just like he addressed the problem of not being alllowed on a bus without paying two days prior to this incident by attacking someone, namely the bus driver for having the audacity to tell him he had to pay his fare.

Zimmerman was close enough to Trayvon for Trayvon to get aggressive and start a fight. Someone is following you suspiciously and gets this close to you, what are you going to do?
Do you even know anything about this case?

If Martin was so concerned about Zimmerman, he had a cell phone, why did he call his girlfriend instead of the cops?

Martin went BACK and confronted Zimmerman, and yes, started a fight by pushing Zimmerman to the ground......All the wounds on Zimmerman point to the fact that Martin was the aggressor, and that Zimmerman was being beaten.....Witnesses confirm that Martin was on top of Zimmerman.....The wounds on the back of Zimmermans head, confirm what Zimmerman said about his head being slammed repeatedly against the concrete.

If i've got a gun, and someone is slamming my head against the ground, i'm pulling it and shooting the motherfucker.....It's called self defense, period!

And you think that Zimmerman is innocent? He was an armed vigilante. He was told by the police dispatcher to to follow the boy. If Trayvon went back and started a fight, do you not think that there might have been a reason? He may have been provoked. If Zimmerman wanted to keep an eye on him, he could have done it from a distance, but it appears that he was armed and looking for trouble. And he found more trouble than he could handle. We will probably never know exactly how it went down because the other witness is dead. I agree that Zimmerman has been tried and convicted in people's minds, and there is no way that he can receive a fair trial. Zimmerman should probably go free, but not because he is innocent.

So, it would be right for you to defend yourself, but not a 'street thug'.

There is not a shred of testimony or evidence that suggests Zimmerman attacked trayvon, so exactly what was trayvon defending himself from? Being followed? I was born and raised in NYC, you are followed, sometimes no more than 3' behind you, by dozens of people a day, especially in the Subway, yet you don't see a lot of people assaulting others for following them. Here's the thing. Following someone is NOT against the law, assulating someone is.

How many times are you gonna let someone pound your head into the cement while you are screaming for help before you shoot them if you have a gun on you? As far as you're concerned Zimmerman should have just let Trayvon kill him. Zimmerman had the wounds, Trayvon hand scratches on his knuckles, Horrible how Zimmerman kept hitting Trayvon's fists with his nose like that wasn't it?

If Martin was so concerned about Zimmerman, he had a cell phone, why did he call his girlfriend instead of the cops?

Martin went BACK and confronted Zimmerman, and yes, started a fight by pushing Zimmerman to the ground......All the wounds on Zimmerman point to the fact that Martin was the aggressor, and that Zimmerman was being beaten.....Witnesses confirm that Martin was on top of Zimmerman.....The wounds on the back of Zimmermans head, confirm what Zimmerman said about his head being slammed repeatedly against the concrete.

If i've got a gun, and someone is slamming my head against the ground, i'm pulling it and shooting the motherfucker.....It's called self defense, period!

And you think that Zimmerman is innocent? He was an armed vigilante. He was told by the police dispatcher to to follow the boy. If Trayvon went back and started a fight, do you not think that there might have been a reason? He may have been provoked. If Zimmerman wanted to keep an eye on him, he could have done it from a distance, but it appears that he was armed and looking for trouble. And he found more trouble than he could handle. We will probably never know exactly how it went down because the other witness is dead. I agree that Zimmerman has been tried and convicted in people's minds, and there is no way that he can receive a fair trial. Zimmerman should probably go free, but not because he is innocent.
First off, let's get one thing straight, Martin was NOT a boy, nor was he a CHILD.

And, from the evidence presented thus far, too include the 911 recording, the wounds suffered by Zimmerman, the witness statement, and the autopsy report on Martin, YES, at this point, I believe Zimmerman is innocent.

How can you profile someone, based on behavior, when all that person is doing is walking down the street at night?

He was profiled because he was black. End of fucking story.

He was "acting weird" like he was on drugs or something...sounds to me like he was being behaviorally profiled.

Well gee. I see people acting 'weird' all the time, yet I don't assume they are on drugs.
I guess Zimmerman does.

Nope, you just assume they're criminals because of their race, as you stated earlier in this thread...

There is not a shred of testimony or evidence that suggests Zimmerman attacked trayvon, so exactly what was trayvon defending himself from? Being followed? I was born and raised in NYC, you are followed, sometimes no more than 3' behind you, by dozens of people a day, especially in the Subway, yet you don't see a lot of people assaulting others for following them. Here's the thing. Following someone is NOT against the law, assulating someone is.

Stupid analogy. I am from NYC too. People walking behind you in New York and someone following you and scoping you out in a Florida neighborhood are two completely different things. Anybody with a trace of smarts would know this.

First off, let's get one thing straight, Martin was NOT a boy, nor was he a CHILD.

And, from the evidence presented thus far, too include the 911 recording, the wounds suffered by Zimmerman, the witness statement, and the autopsy report on Martin, YES, at this point, I believe Zimmerman is innocent.

You either need some common sense or a dictionary.

Well, I wouldn't say that he is innocent, but he's no murderer and he was defending himself. He was also trying to make his neighborhood safer which probably would have been easier if Trayvon's father hadn't brought him there after he was expelled for the THIRD time that year. Obviously the boy was a trouble maker. Anybody that thinks otherwise is an idiot. And again I ask, what kind of parent allows his kid, who has been suspended from school, to stay out all night?

Mom's gonna make a bundle though, patenting his name and such so quickly. She didn't even go through mourning before she decided how she could make a buck off her son's death.

I feel just as sorry for Trayvon as I do for Zimmerman, though for different reasons. The kid never had a chance, if it hadn't been Zimmerman killing him in self defense, he would have either ended up killing someone else or someone else would have ended up killing him. That's what happens when you have parents that are more concerned about money to be made off the kid than the kid himself. That's what happens when kids grow up racist, with gangs and drugs, etc.

The press are responsible for this mess, with their pictures of Trayvon when he was 12 and calling Zimmerman "white". They wanted to create a race war and Sharpton jumped right in and it was on...

And yes, Trayvon was a boy, he probably still would have been a boy at 30. A man is responsible for himself. A man doesn't flash gang signs. A man doesn't get expelled from school 3 times in one year, and there was still 4 months of school to go. A man would have called the police instead of his girlfriend if he thought someone was following him. A man would have stopped beating on the guy when he started crying out for help. A man doesn't keep hitting someone once they go down. No, only boys act like that. Not so sure Zimmerman was a man at the time either, but from the evidence given, I'm pretty darn sure it was self defense.

Last edited:

Stupid analogy. I am from NYC too. People walking behind you in New York and someone following you and scoping you out in a Florida neighborhood are two completely different things. Anybody with a trace of smarts would know this.

Just as anyone with any smarts would know it's against the law to assault someone for just followig you.

Forum List

Back