🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trayvon was racially profiled.

Zimmerman was told not to follow him, but he did. He went looking for trouble, and he found it.

Nobody had the authority to tell Zimmerman not to follow him. Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, just like he assaulted a bus driver two days before Zimmerman shot him, Trayvon was looking for a helpless victim, he didn't find one and he paid for his thuggery with his life. I have no sympathy for him, he got what he desrved and who knows what future crimes, assaults, possibly murders Zimmerman prevented by punching this punk's ticket for him.

If you were walking down the street minding your own business and a Black man started following you and scoping you out, what would your reaction have been?

Black, white, hispanic or Asian, my reaction would be the same, be aware of their position and be prepared to defend myself if they seemed ready to attack. Trayvon didn't do this. Like the uncivlized, thug street scum he is, he addressed the problem by attacking someone, just like he addressed the problem of not being alllowed on a bus without paying two days prior to this incident by attacking someone, namely the bus driver for having the audacity to tell him he had to pay his fare.

Not a vigilante by any stretch of the term. Not a thug. Murder? Justifiable homicide

He was a self appointed neighborhood wanabee cop. In the recording on record of the conversation he had with police when he was following Martin, he made the statement "these assholes always get away".......get away from what?

There was no proof at the scene that Martin did anything, the THUG with the gun ASSumed he did, and based on his ASSumption chased him, when he should have followed the direction he was given not to do so.

Vigilante, and a cowardly thug with a police record for domestic violence.

That is how I see it. What did he mean by that statement of 'these assholes aways get away'. Does he mean that black youths get away with crime, because that is my logical conclusion.
He was referring to the fact that the neighborhood had been suffering a rash of break-ins for quite some time, and nobody had been caught, or identified.

And, once again, he was not sure if Martin was black, as he stated to 911......It's all on the recording and transcript of the call.

Last edited:
Neighborhood watch folk are not meant to carry guns
Any citizen who has not lost their second amendment right for some lawful reason is meant to carry a firearm if (s)he chooses to do so.
He will never be free. He can walk out of prison a free man after that trial and there will always be someone after him. He will be in protective custody for the rest of his miserable, racist life.

It almost sounds as if you not only support a young hoodlum, but approve of the harassment or harm of an innocent civilian by criminals in the event he is, in fact, found to be not guilty of any unlawful actions....

If anyone is a "hoodlum" Zimmerman was. He had documented brushes with the law for several issues, one of which was domestic violence, and another where he actually had an altercation with a police officer.

It is amazing that he has been upheld by wackos in the public for being a victim, when he was really nothing but a gun toting wannabe vigilante.

Probably wanted to be a cop and probably had a facination with guns, but did not have the qualifications to be one.

There is no proof out there that the kid that he murdered had done anything wrong, but Zimmerman obviously set out that evening looking for a confrontation. He was told "not to follow" the kid but he ignored that direction.

Had he let the police do their job and left him alone, this never would have happened.

Lol. Saint Trayvon, according to his own brother, had just previously to the incident where he attacked Zimmerman, assaulted a bus driver. St Trayvon represented HIMSELF as "Wild Nigga" on his FB page. St. Trayvon had been caught with stolen property and burglar tools on his way to school on one occassion..........his response, "I just be finding dat stuff". St Trayvon was a dope selling, gang banging thug that assaulted the wrong person. Who knows how many future victims Zimmerman saved by cutting short the criminal career of this punk?

Neighborhood watch folk are not meant to carry guns
Any citizen who has not lost their second amendment right for some lawful reason is meant to carry a firearm if (s)he chooses to do so.
He will never be free. He can walk out of prison a free man after that trial and there will always be someone after him. He will be in protective custody for the rest of his miserable, racist life.

It almost sounds as if you not only support a young hoodlum, but approve of the harassment or harm of an innocent civilian by criminals in the event he is, in fact, found to be not guilty of any unlawful actions....

Trayvon Martin was not a hoodlum. Get real. Zimmerman is the one who harassed Martin, following him when all Martin was doing was walking home from the store. Is it legal in Florida to carry a concealed weapon without a permit? Because it is very obvious Zimmerman concealed from Martin the fact he had a weapon.

Lol. Too funny. The thug, had just previous to this incident, assualted a bus driver, this according to his own brother who gave him kudos for doing so on tweeter. The thug was caught with stolen jewlery and burglar tools on his way to school on one occassion. The thug was a known drug dealer. I don't know how you view the world, but according to civilized people, that would make him a hoodlum. And yes, Zimmerman had the legal authority to carry the firearm, while on the other hand, trayvon did NOT have any legal authority to attack him just for following him.

Zimmerman was told not to follow him, but he did. He went looking for trouble, and he found it.

Nobody had the authority to tell Zimmerman not to follow him. Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, just like he assaulted a bus driver two days before Zimmerman shot him, Trayvon was looking for a helpless victim, he didn't find one and he paid for his thuggery with his life. I have no sympathy for him, he got what he desrved and who knows what future crimes, assaults, possibly murders Zimmerman prevented by punching this punk's ticket for him.

Thug? What are you afraid of black kids? Trayvon was a teenager. Future crimes? Trayvon was no predator, he was an asshole teenager...like most others of his age. LOL

No one deserves to be shot for starting a simple fight. Things do get out of hand.

Zimmerman knew he had a weapon and didn't pull it out before a fight ensued.

Trayvon didn't know Zimmerman had a weapon.

During a struggle the weapon came into play.

No one deserved to die over any of this petty shit

You're a dumbass. Trayvon was a 6'+, 175lb, tattooed, gold toothed punk who had a gang and dope selling history, who according to his own brother had already assualted at least one innocent man, a bus driver, I'm sure there where more, who was caught with stolen jewelry and burglar tools, he was not that sweet looking little 12yr old you seem to be focused on. Here's another thing you may want to look up son. The number of young black males under 18yrs old that are charged withor doing time for, violent crimes like rape, murder, assault, armed robbery and car jacking. As for no one deserving to be shot over a simple fight, that's one of the most assinine things I've ever read. Exactly when does someone "deserve" to be shot if it's not when they are straddling you, pounding your head into the ground and punching the crap out of you? You think maybe the thug will stop once you are incapicitated and say "that's cool, I'll go now? That's not what the statisitcs tell us son. As for being "afraid of black kids", not so much afraid as aware of the extremely large number of violent crimes, including murders, that they are responsible for committing on a daily basis.

If you were walking down the street minding your own business and a Black man started following you and scoping you out, what would your reaction have been?

Black, white, hispanic or Asian, my reaction would be the same, be aware of their position and be prepared to defend myself if they seemed ready to attack. Trayvon didn't do this. Like the uncivlized, thug street scum he is, he addressed the problem by attacking someone, just like he addressed the problem of not being alllowed on a bus without paying two days prior to this incident by attacking someone, namely the bus driver for having the audacity to tell him he had to pay his fare.

Zimmerman was close enough to Trayvon for Trayvon to get aggressive and start a fight. Someone is following you suspiciously and gets this close to you, what are you going to do?

Zimmerman was close enough to Trayvon for Trayvon to get aggressive and start a fight. Someone is following you suspiciously and gets this close to you, what are you going to do?
Do you even know anything about this case?

If Martin was so concerned about Zimmerman, he had a cell phone, why did he call his girlfriend instead of the cops?

Martin went BACK and confronted Zimmerman, and yes, started a fight by pushing Zimmerman to the ground......All the wounds on Zimmerman point to the fact that Martin was the aggressor, and that Zimmerman was being beaten.....Witnesses confirm that Martin was on top of Zimmerman.....The wounds on the back of Zimmermans head, confirm what Zimmerman said about his head being slammed repeatedly against the concrete.

If i've got a gun, and someone is slamming my head against the ground, i'm pulling it and shooting the motherfucker.....It's called self defense, period!

Man the people who've already convicted Zimmerman have gone full retard. Amazing.
Funny thing is, they are echoing everything that was said by the liberal entities in the media, BEFORE real evidence was presented....They're playing the race card, they're ignoring Zimmeran's wounds, and they're ignoring the 911 call audio and transcript.

Hopefully, none of them EVER sit on a jury beside their peers, because, it's quite evident the majority of them would not be fit to serve.

Last edited:
Martin, he made the statement "these assholes always get away".......get away from what?

From nothing. With the break-ins that were going on, I imagine. He saw a suspicious stranger in the neighborhood and, because of recent break-in, drew a possible connection he wanted police to investigate.

If a series of murders has been happening and I, a stranger, and roaming your neighborhood at night dressed all in black with my face hidden (suspicious), you're going to also want the police to stop and question me.
There was no proof at the scene that Martin did anything, the THUG with the gun ASSumed he did, and based on his ASSumption chased him, when he should have followed the direction he was given not to do so.
Chased him? So Martin was fleeing down the street to escape a man who was running him down? On what do you base this claim?

. Does he mean that black youths get away with crime, because that is my logical conclusion.

Well, that certainly tells us much about you...

just an overweoght white guy being attacked
Zimmerman is Hispanic.

How did the White man end up on trial here, when we wasn't even involved?

There are three major facial classifications, Mongoloid, Negroid, Caucasoid. Zimmerman falls into the third category. Most hispanics ARE white son. Run along now.
Actually, dark-skinned 'latinos' and others from the New World (the indigenous population) are more closely related to Mongoloids than to Caucasoids. Zimmerman identified as 'Hispanic' on his legal forms, not a 'White' and the same media which recognized this distinction to cry racism when anyone wants to secure the border only deemed him 'White' to make it fit their ant-White narrative and claim this hoodlum as a victim of White racism against Blacks.

Where are Black community leaders? They should be calling bullshit on this sort of race-baiting politics and the depiction of Martin as some sort of saint. The truth is Martin was the problem with the black community. Can we get Mr Bill Cosby to lend us some honesty in all this?

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: Why you ain't, Where you is, What he drive, Where he stay, Where he work, Who you be... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around. The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers for what? And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was 2? Where were you when he was 12? Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol? And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward: Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong? People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something? Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up? Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from? We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' — or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.

We cannot blame the white people any longer.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGqlrVmVULc"]Blacks are Screwed By no one else but Themselves - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:

Martin is to blame for his activities, and Zimmerman for his poor judgement, which contributed to the altercation.

Nobody else, and no race, is responsible for what happened that night.

Yes, the color of the skin of these two guys means nothing. It was used to stir up the racist base of the demonrat party and it worked. You lefties are either stupid or racists or both. You sick little pissants jump when you're told to jump, you gather when you're told to gather, and you hold up your sign when you're told to hold up you're sign. You're destroying this nation and you're too fucking dumb to see it. We elect a race hustler from Chicago to run the country and all of a sudden we have race problems and it's 1966 all over again. Dumb asses.

Last edited:
It is not illegal to follow somebody on a city street. Stop being an idiot. Trayvon started a fight. It went badly.

end of story

An armed neighborhood vigilante was following him. If he had been White, Zimmerman would not have been following him.

And if Zimmerman had been black, armed and a white teenager was lying on the ground dead, the police would have smoked Zimmerman the minute that they arrived on the scene.......after they finished beating him.

Um, no, but that was a nice try. I don't have the link but it was posted back when this first became news that somewhere else, the same scene played out with the kid being white and the shooter being black and the black man got off without any charges.

And you know that Sharpton et al would never have backed off of that one. They wouldn't have backed off on this one if it hadn't come out the Zimmerman was Hispanic with a black grandfather.

Not a vigilante by any stretch of the term. Not a thug. Murder? Justifiable homicide

He was a self appointed neighborhood wanabee cop. In the recording on record of the conversation he had with police when he was following Martin, he made the statement "these assholes always get away".......get away from what?

Vigilante, and a cowardly thug with a police record for domestic violence.

That is how I see it. What did he mean by that statement of 'these assholes aways get away'. Does he mean that black youths get away with crime, because that is my logical conclusion.

Well since earlier he had called in two blacks who were casing a house and they "got away" and came back and robbed said house, I would guess he was saying they got away with stealing from his neighbors. And yes, the thieves were black.

Now let me ask you something. If your son had been suspended from school for the 3rd time in one year and you took him away from that school, would you have allowed him to wander the streets alone after dark? His father came home, found his son wasn't there and didn't even bother to go looking for him. He "assumed" his son spent the night with friends? What friends? The neighborhood was his father's girlfriend's neighborhood and he was taken there, supposedly to get away from the influences in his neighborhood.

If my son was suspended from school, even the first time, he wouldn't have been walking out at night to the local 7/11 to get himself some snacks.

Martin, he made the statement "these assholes always get away".......get away from what?

From nothing. With the break-ins that were going on, I imagine. He saw a suspicious stranger in the neighborhood and, because of recent break-in, drew a possible connection he wanted police to investigate.

If a series of murders has been happening and I, a stranger, and roaming your neighborhood at night dressed all in black with my face hidden (suspicious), you're going to also want the police to stop and question me.
I would, and I also WOULD let the police do their job. I would pursue someone who I "assumed" had an an intent to engage in criminal activity.

Chased him? So Martin was fleeing down the street to escape a man who was running him down? On what do you base this claim?

The police transcript clearly states that Zimmerman said Martin "was running" Would he not have had to run also to keep him in sight?

An armed neighborhood vigilante was following him. If he had been White, Zimmerman would not have been following him.

And if Zimmerman had been black, armed and a white teenager was lying on the ground dead, the police would have smoked Zimmerman the minute that they arrived on the scene.......after they finished beating him.
Yeah, sure they would.

Projection adds NOTHING.....You should try dealing in facts, instead of making yourself sound like a complete idiot.

Listen you dunce, everyone here is specualting on what happened. So NO ONE knows the real facts as to what really happened. Until this case is tried and some decision is rendered, no one here is more idiotic than anyone else by voicing opinions. Having witmessed police units start punching and ask questions later, it would not have been a bit surprising for them to beating that kid.

If anyone is a "hoodlum" Zimmerman was. He had documented brushes with the law for several issues, one of which was domestic violence, and another where he actually had an altercation with a police officer.

It is amazing that he has been upheld by wackos in the public for being a victim, when he was really nothing but a gun toting wannabe vigilante.

Probably wanted to be a cop and probably had a facination with guns, but did not have the qualifications to be one.

There is no proof out there that the kid that he murdered had done anything wrong, but Zimmerman obviously set out that evening looking for a confrontation. He was told "not to follow" the kid but he ignored that direction.

Had he let the police do their job and left him alone, this never would have happened.

Lol. Saint Trayvon, according to his own brother, had just previously to the incident where he attacked Zimmerman, assaulted a bus driver. St Trayvon represented HIMSELF as "Wild Nigga" on his FB page. St. Trayvon had been caught with stolen property and burglar tools on his way to school on one occassion..........his response, "I just be finding dat stuff". St Trayvon was a dope selling, gang banging thug that assaulted the wrong person. Who knows how many future victims Zimmerman saved by cutting short the criminal career of this punk?

LMAO! Where did I say that Tayvon was a "saint?" He was a 17 year old kid who happened to be black and had some issues. Maybe not much different from an anti social, outcast, white kid from an affluent suburb, who snaps one day and decides to murder innocent fellow students and teachers with an assualt weapon, because "no one liked him".

As far as "predicting" the future of troubled teenagers, no one is qualified to determine that the ending of their life will "save innocent victims", I am not arrogant or ignorant enough to even respond to that kind of nonsense.

The bottom line is that Zimmerman could have avoided his dubious "15 minutes of fame" by following the police dispatchers suggestion to "not follow him".

By the way, you sound a lot a lot like someone who used to post on a different race relations board under the name "Libra".

What would have happened to Trayvon if Zimmerman had remained in his car?

If Zimmerman would have stayed in his car then of course Trayvon would not have had the opportunity to assault him like he did, but that's sorta like trying to blame the victim of a rapist for walking down a dark street at night in a mini skirt though isn't it?

Only if the victim in the miniskirt was "assumed" by the one in pursuit that since she is wearing a miniskirt on a a dark street, "she must be "looking for it".

Zimmerman obviously "assumed" that Martin was looking for an opportunity to do something wrong.

Forum List

Back