🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trayvon was racially profiled.

Nobody had the authority to tell Zimmerman not to follow him. Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, just like he assaulted a bus driver two days before Zimmerman shot him, Trayvon was looking for a helpless victim, he didn't find one and he paid for his thuggery with his life. I have no sympathy for him, he got what he desrved and who knows what future crimes, assaults, possibly murders Zimmerman prevented by punching this punk's ticket for him.

If you were walking down the street minding your own business and a Black man started following you and scoping you out, what would your reaction have been?

His color doesn't mean anything. If I know someone is following me, I could care less what color he is. I'm going to find out why.

Which is probably what Martin did. Zimmerman was following him. Martin probably confronted him and lost his life for doing so. The weapon was concealed. Martin would not have known that he, unarmed, was confronting a man with a gun, and ready to use it.

If you were walking down the street minding your own business and a Black man started following you and scoping you out, what would your reaction have been?

His color doesn't mean anything. If I know someone is following me, I could care less what color he is. I'm going to find out why.

It is not illegal to follow somebody on a city street. Stop being an idiot. Trayvon started a fight. It went badly.

end of story

An armed neighborhood vigilante was following him. If he had been White, Zimmerman would not have been following him.

But lead prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda has inadvertently leaked the names of nearly a dozen witnesses, violating a court order.

sure... inadvertently...

colour me skeptical on that one

peripheral issues are were idiots live.

Hyped up stories, emotions and stereotypes are driving much of this. Politicians and others are using this for the purposes of debating anew the stand Your Ground laws. Most of this is not about justice or truth.

The whole circus is the Zionist racist agenda at work. Hispanic man kills Black guy under circumstances being investigated, and the media whips the black population into a frenzy of assaults against Whites nationwide. You think any of these pundits or other assholes making this into what it's become cares about Treyvon, Zimmerman, the facts of the case, or anything other than their own agendas?

Proof? Reasonable proof is all that is required. The proof so far is on Zimmerman's side

Allow me to clarify. If Zimmerman is being tried, you must prove his guilt. Based on what's been made public, the prosecution can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman committed any criminal act on the night in question.

It is not illegal to follow somebody on a city street. Stop being an idiot. Trayvon started a fight. It went badly.

end of story

An armed neighborhood vigilante was following him. If he had been White, Zimmerman would not have been following him.

How do you know Zimmerman doesn't find the same behaviour, dress, and demeanour suspicious in people of any race who choose to project themselves as a gangbanging thug?

Zimmerman knew he had a weapon and didn't pull it out before a fight ensued.

In some places, displaying a weapon to discourage acts of violence is a crime.

The question becomes whether Zimmerman believed his life or was in danger (people have been beaten to death before). Can't prove he didn't, can't prove he started the fight, can't prove anything other than that he has injuries consistent with his story and eyewitnesses apparently support at least parts of his narrative.

Barring any unforeseen revelations during trial, that sounds like plenty of reasonable doubt.

IMO, it sounds like both parties were in the wrong on their own points, with the media being the worst of all parties in this case.
Proof? Reasonable proof is all that is required. The proof so far is on Zimmerman's side

Why was Zimmerman following him?

Which is probably what Martin did. Zimmerman was following him. Martin probably confronted him and lost his life for doing so. The weapon was concealed. Martin would not have known that he, unarmed, was confronting a man with a gun, and ready to use it.
Zimmerman did not pull his weapon and stand his ground. He is however hiding behind the stand your ground law as is his right. Stop the frigging myth bullshit.

Zimmerman claimed Martin saw the weapon as they were struggling and that initiated what ended up as a shooting. Zimmerman having a weapon almost cost him his own life. He like most people like I suspect you, think you can deal with stress and surprise in a real life situation. Zimmerman is lucky to be alive. He had a weapon and got attacked. He almost lost the fight. He is only lucky, not a well trained and armed citizen

Last edited:

end of story

How do you know Zimmerman doesn't find the same behaviour, dress, and demeanour suspicious in people of any race who choose to project themselves as a gangbanging thug?

He was doing nothing suspicious. You cannot harass people because of the way they dress.

In some places, displaying a weapon to discourage acts of violence is a crime.

The question becomes whether Zimmerman believed his life or was in danger (people have been beaten to death before). Can't prove he didn't, can't prove he started the fight, can't prove anything other than that he has injuries consistent with his story and eyewitnesses apparently support at least parts of his narrative.

Barring any unforeseen revelations during trial, that sounds like plenty of reasonable doubt.

IMO, it sounds like both parties were in the wrong on their own points, with the media being the worst of all parties in this case.

I suppose for the same exact reasons I've followed people in neighborhoods I've lived in. We all know what a stranger does to us. A stranger in a neighborhood were lots of break ins are happening.

Zimmerman never pulled his weapon before a fight ensued. He was not acting like a cop. He did what lots of us do everyday. People who care about their neighborhoods get involved

Nobody had the authority to tell Zimmerman not to follow him. Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, just like he assaulted a bus driver two days before Zimmerman shot him, Trayvon was looking for a helpless victim, he didn't find one and he paid for his thuggery with his life. I have no sympathy for him, he got what he desrved and who knows what future crimes, assaults, possibly murders Zimmerman prevented by punching this punk's ticket for him.

Zimmerman had no authority to follow him and harass him.

Absolutely irrelevant.

What would you have done if this guy was following you and scoping you out?

He was doing nothing suspicious. You cannot harass people because of the way they dress.

Suspicion is a funny thing. I am suspicious of your honesty and integrity in your posts. Is that against the law?

No one was being harassed. Being followed for a few minutes in a gated community is not harassment :lol:

I suppose for the same exact reasons I've followed people in neighborhoods I've lived in. We all know what a stranger does to us. A stranger in a neighborhood were lots of break ins are happening.

Zimmerman never pulled his weapon before a fight ensued. He was not acting like a cop. He did what lots of us do everyday. People who care about their neighborhoods get involved

And get their asses kicked.

He looked suspicious because he was Black, so the OP is correct.

And get their asses kicked.

He looked suspicious because he was Black, so the OP is correct.

Ass kicked? :cuckoo: Who said being Black makes people suspicious? Zimmerman worked with and lived with and is related to Black people.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, your projection of stereotypes is repulsive. You'd condemn a man as a racist with absolutely no evidence?

Suspicion is a funny thing. I am suspicious of your honesty and integrity in your posts. Is that against the law?

No one was being harassed. Being followed for a few minutes in a gated community is not harassment :lol:

Could you give me an example of why you suspect my honesty and integrity? I am actually as honest and straightforward a person as you will meet. I am known for being too honest and straightforward. LOL.

Could you give me an example of why you suspect my honesty and integrity? I am actually as honest and straightforward a person as you will meet. I am known for being too honest and straightforward. LOL.

If you were honest with yourself you'd have integrity. You know you are playing on stereotypes. Now be honest with yourself here.

slow news day. old story. Zimmerman will be released from any guilt but self guilt for taking a life. call it a day

ltr

If you were honest with yourself you'd have integrity. You know you are playing on stereotypes. Now be honest with yourself here.

slow news day. old story. Zimmerman will be released from any guilt but self guilt for taking a life. call it a day

ltr

What stereotypes? Your description of the kid sounds like a stereotype.

end of story

I don't care if it's illegal or not. If someone is following me, I'm going to find out why. Now, stop being an idiot and read what I said and don't prejudge my opinion based on that. Zimmerman had every right to follow Martin because the neighborhood is infested with Black punks and Martin was a known problem.

Last edited:
The poor pitiful lefties are indoctrinated to never blame a black person for anything. They've been conditioned in the indoctrination centers we call schools to live their lives in a perpetual guilt trip. Zimmerman even became a "white Latino" overnight. Amazing. You poor pitiful ignorant creatures.

Last edited:

ltr

What stereotypes? Your description of the kid sounds like a stereotype.

I admit and defend my stereotype. You deny

next

end of story

I don't care if it's illegal or not. If someone is following me, I'm going to find out why. Now, stop being an idiot and read what I said and don't prejudge my opinion based on that. Zimmerman had every right to follow Martin because the neighborhood is infested with Black punks and Martin was a known problem.

Martin was not an out of the ordinary known problem. He was a teenager. Zimmerman did not know Martin or his character. All Zimmerman did was follow a stranger and call police.

Forum List

Back