🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trayvon was racially profiled.

But you are doing the same thing. You are talking like you know Trayvon was the aggressor when you don't. All anyone knows is that there was a fight. We don't know who started the actual fight. All we really know for sure is that if it wasn't for the actions of Zimmerman in the first place, a fight would have never have happened.

No. The police call has the operator suggesting Zimmerman not follow. Zimmerman says okay. Even Trayvon's GF says he was going to confront a guy who was following him. Trayvon was an angry 6ft tall teenager upset at an older dumpy guy. What do you think happened?

Zimmerman never pulled his gun out. Trayvon didn't know Zim had a weapon. Zimmerman was waiting for the police. why would he start a fight? He called them. LOL stupid., he isn't going to call the police and then break teh law knowing the police are on their way.

Only one who doesn't know the police are on their way (or doesn't care) is Trayvon

Dante didn't slander anyone

Oh so it had to be Trayvon that "didn't care" the police were coming? Not like Zimmerman would ever have a confrontation with a cop right? NOOOO NEVER. But I say it again. Had Zimmerman been minding his own like Trayvon was doing, we would not be having this conversation.

People who call the police usually know to never put their hands on anyone. If they ever did they would be arrested.

Minding your own business includes looking out for neighbors and the neighborhood. Trayvon was not a nieghbor

If he had been White, Zimmerman would not have been following him.

not true

Yes true. Zimmerman was constantly calling 911 on innocent black teenagers. Never with any "luck". He was known by 911 dispatchers he called so much and never a thing came of it.
Gotta link, with the evidence to prove that he was constantly calling 911 on, as you claim, "innocent black teenagers"?

'cause nowhere does any of the evidence that has been revealed, show that he specifically targeted specific anybody.

And, yes, there many things that came from his calls, particularly the police reports that were done when he reported break ins, that actually happened, in his neighborhood.

Christ, the emotional hyperbole that comes from so many of you libs these days is downright comical.

Zimmerman ought to be in prison.

He tracked down and murdered an unarmed innocent person.

no one tracked anyone down. no one is innocent in a fight. Tray was killed in a struggle he most likely initiated. HE shares blame

According to FBI forensics, the screams most likely came from Trayvon because they stopped right after the gunfire. This most likely means that the person screaming could no longer scream. Had the person screaming still been able to scream then the cries for help would have come after the shots were fired.

:eusa_hand: where do you bet this stuff, from Race Baiter's News?

No. The police call has the operator suggesting Zimmerman not follow. Zimmerman says okay. Even Trayvon's GF says he was going to confront a guy who was following him. Trayvon was an angry 6ft tall teenager upset at an older dumpy guy. What do you think happened?

Zimmerman never pulled his gun out. Trayvon didn't know Zim had a weapon. Zimmerman was waiting for the police. why would he start a fight? He called them. LOL stupid., he isn't going to call the police and then break teh law knowing the police are on their way.

Only one who doesn't know the police are on their way (or doesn't care) is Trayvon

Dante didn't slander anyone

Oh so it had to be Trayvon that "didn't care" the police were coming? Not like Zimmerman would ever have a confrontation with a cop right? NOOOO NEVER. But I say it again. Had Zimmerman been minding his own like Trayvon was doing, we would not be having this conversation.

People who call the police usually know to never put their hands on anyone. If they ever did they would be arrested.

Minding your own business includes looking out for neighbors and the neighborhood. Trayvon was not a nieghbor

So then what on earth would have possessed him to assault an officer?

This happens within minutes. Looks like Trayvon charged at Zimmerman who was walking away
-----------------------------------------
By Orlando Sentinel

Sanford police spelled out down to the second what happened the night George Zimmerman fatally shot Trayvon Martin, based on time-stamped calls to their dispatch center:

Feb. 26

1911:12 Call received from George Zimmerman reporting suspicious person

1913:19 Zimmerman relays that suspicious person is running from him

1913:36 Dispatcher asks Zimmerman if he is following suspicious person

1913:36 Dispatcher advises Zimmerman "Okay; we don't need you to do that"

1915:23 Approximate time call with Zimmerman ends

1916:43 911 call placed by (blacked out name) where Zimmerman is heard screaming for help

1917:20 Shot fired; screams from Zimmerman cease

Read more at Jacksonville.com: Timeline of the night George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin, subsequent events | jacksonville.com

He was doing nothing suspicious. You cannot harass people because of the way they dress.

Suspicious is what one thinks it is. No one was harassed. It is not harassment to follow somebody and call the police on them It's called being a good citizen.

So what do you call confronting someone who is following you?
It's called stupidity....Particularly when one is carrying a cell phone, and stupidly elects to call his girlfriend, instead of the police to report they are being followed.

And his defense team will no doubt hammer that point home......If Martin was so worried about someone following him, why didn't he just call police, or knock on any of the doors in the neighborhood to possibly seek refuge, if he was so fucking worried.

And, where are the wounds on Martin, that would show he was the one who was attacked?

All of the wounds that show an attack, are wounds on Zimmerman, that fully support Zimmermans claims that he was attacked.

Yes true. Zimmerman was constantly calling 911 on innocent black teenagers. Never with any "luck". He was known by 911 dispatchers he called so much and never a thing came of it.
Gotta link, with the evidence to prove that he was constantly calling 911 on, as you claim, "innocent black teenagers"?

'cause nowhere does any of the evidence that has been revealed, show that he specifically targeted specific anybody.

And, yes, there many things that came from his calls, particularly the police reports that were done when he reported break ins, that actually happened, in his neighborhood.

Christ, the emotional hyperbole that comes from so many of you libs these days is downright comical.

Google it.
Yeah he had a habit of calling 911 on everyone even children to report something stupid. I'll give you that one but it was always the black looking like perps.
So are you telling me that he did some kind of service by calling the police to report a break in that already happened?
Never once did Zimmerman's 911 call lead to the prevention of a crime or the arrest of an individual. Not 1

Suspicious is what one thinks it is. No one was harassed. It is not harassment to follow somebody and call the police on them It's called being a good citizen.

So what do you call confronting someone who is following you?
It's called stupidity....Particularly when one is carrying a cell phone, and stupidly elects to call his girlfriend, instead of the police to report they are being followed.

And his defense team will no doubt hammer that point home......If Martin was so worried about someone following him, why didn't he just call police, or knock on any of the doors in the neighborhood to possibly seek refuge, if he was so fucking worried.

And, where are the wounds on Martin, that would show he was the one who was attacked?

All of the wounds that show an attack, are wounds on Zimmerman, that fully support Zimmermans claims that he was attacked.
Why did the lead investigator think Zimmerman's accounts were inconsistant with the evidence? Why did he want Zimmerman arrested that night? But lemme guess you never heard about that either?

Zimmerman was beaten up. The haters all said the video showed no head injury when it did show a head injury.

The people who are slandering George Zimmerman have made so many bogus claims it is despicable this still continues.

Ok so why did the lead investigator say Zimmerman's accounts were inconsistant with the evidence and want to arrest him

Google it.
Yeah he had a habit of calling 911 on everyone even children to report something stupid. I'll give you that one but it was always the black looking like perps.
So are you telling me that he did some kind of service by calling the police to report a break in that already happened?
Never once did Zimmerman's 911 call lead to the prevention of a crime or the arrest of an individual. Not 1

Google doesn't lie.

If Zimmerman was a cranky citizen, so what? If suspicious people are outside my house and police show up, they will most likely NOT be arrested. People who are up to no good do not get arrested, they get warned 'we are watching you'

The fact that not many people get arrested on Neighborhood Watch calls is lost on haters like you...blinded by a politically correct view of a struggle and confrontation that led to a death

People like me are not being politically correct in looking at evidence and having no agenda, unless you want to suggest that Dante hate blacks or is a racist

If you were honest with yourself you'd have integrity. You know you are playing on stereotypes. Now be honest with yourself here.

slow news day. old story. Zimmerman will be released from any guilt but self guilt for taking a life. call it a day

ltr

What stereotypes? Your description of the kid sounds like a stereotype.

I admit and defend my stereotype. You deny

next

That is a crock of shit and you know it.

The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention it was decided that he was in good enough condition to travel in a police cruiser to the Sanford, Fla., police station for questioning.

"I asked the subject in the red jacket, later identified as George Zimmerman (who was original caller for the suspicious person complaint), if he had seen the subject. Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed. Zimmerman complied with all of my verbal commands and was secured in handcuffs. Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard[sic] him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place. Once Zimmerman was cleared by the SFD, he was transported to the Sanford Police Department."

Google it.
Soooo, if someone breaks into one of your neighbors homes, you wouldn't call the police to report it, so that the police can take a report, do forenics, such as fingerprint sweeps and whatnot, to try and come up with a possible culprit, or culprits, and possibly determine if extra patrols in the neighborhood are warranted, particularly when break ins have become a constant problem?

And yes, the police have confirmed that there were bona-fide multiple break-ins occuring in that time period.

Google it.

Google doesn't lie.

If Zimmerman was a cranky citizen, so what? If suspicious people are outside my house and police show up, they will most likely NOT be arrested. People who are up to no good do not get arrested, they get warned 'we are watching you'

The fact that not many people get arrested on Neighborhood Watch calls is lost on haters like you...blinded by a politically correct view of a struggle and confrontation that led to a death

People like me are not being politically correct in looking at evidence and having no agenda, unless you want to suggest that Dante hate blacks or is a racist

We are debating an issue that we have different views on. You can't say that because I don't see things your way that I have an agenda and you don't. Thgis is why we have courts of law and 12 jurors. This case could go all the way to the SCOTUS and not all 9 justices will have the same opinion. As far as race goes, I don't think Zimmerman is a racist but I do think race played a part in it.

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said. Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red. The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Google it.
Soooo, if someone breaks into one of your neighbors homes, you wouldn't call the police to report it, so that the police can take a report, do forenics, such as fingerprint sweeps and whatnot, to try and come up with a possible culprit, or culprits, and possibly determine if extra patrols in the neighborhood are warranted, particularly when break ins have become a constant problem?

And yes, the police have confirmed that there were bona-fide multiple break-ins occuring in that time period.

Now you are tripping. Calling 911 to report crimes that have happened and calling 911 to stop a crime from happening are 2 very different things. If I saw that my neighbor's house looks broken into of course I would call 911. I would alos get my gun and guard the house til the got there. But I find it awfully funny that this guy is "patrolling" the neighborhood and calling 911 all the time and has never been able to catch an actual criminal. All the while houses are being burglarized right under his nose. LOL Maybe HE was the burglar. Are houses in that neighborhood still being broken to>

not a vigilante

that is where you are screwed in the head.

According to the lawmakers that wrote Florida's Stand Your Ground Law. He surely is and "He is not protected under my law".

Judged interpret law not legislators. Take a basic civics class

And not all judges interpret laws the same way. But I would think the guy that wrote the law would know how it should be used.

Forum List

Back