Treason in high places

Rosenstein seems to be working with Barr right now

Maybe he has flipped and gonna help take Down
The crooked deep state
Also, the deep state doesnt exist. It's a smear campaign sold to you by your partisan pundits. Their broadcasts drip with emotion and loaded words. That should be the first sign to take it with a grain of salt.

All FBI and DOJ personnel are allowed to have political opinions. That's just humanity. They can even share those political opinions privately. It isnt bias until you take action on it above your duty. That's the proof needed in removing and punishing strozk and paige. You are spinning a web of conspiracy and misinformation by saying there even is a deep state. Its partisan bullshit hackery. Any agent or official is capable of being biased or partisan in their work and it certainly...I promise you...certainly doesnt only go one way. They've got the DOJ right now attacking things trump doesnt like. Obamacare. Thats a fucking deep state right there. Get a brain.

Of course what the Demrats and their globalists slaves did is called treason.

GITMO is ready for them. ....for traitors .....they deserve death really....that's what traitors deserve

Never again another President should endure what President Trump has endured.
Wow..you are calling for violence with words like this. No wonder the crazies run in. What a rotten soul you have. I bet you are a fake pro-lifer...aka pro-birther.

The crooked deep state
Also, the deep state doesnt exist. It's a smear campaign sold to you by your partisan pundits. Their broadcasts drip with emotion and loaded words. That should be the first sign to take it with a grain of salt.

All FBI and DOJ personnel are allowed to have political opinions. That's just humanity. They can even share those political opinions privately. It isnt bias until you take action on it above your duty. That's the proof needed in removing and punishing strozk and paige. You are spinning a web of conspiracy and misinformation by saying there even is a deep state. Its partisan bullshit hackery. Any agent or official is capable of being biased or partisan in their work and it certainly...I promise you...certainly doesnt only go one way. They've got the DOJ right now attacking things trump doesnt like. Obamacare. Thats a fucking deep state right there. Get a brain.

Wrong

The age group with the most experience without being too old that

has health issues that affects their voting The age group of 50-64.

That group would be the most wise

How do they vote

They vote more conservative than any age group

Proving conservatives are the wise and liberals the unwise who elects crooks

Make no mistake about it folks............... and call it what it is --TREASON!

Trump vows to release FISA docs now that Mueller probe is concluded, slams 'treasonous' FBI

'With its failure to uncover any evidence of collusion, though, Mueller’s probe led to the revelation of something even more profound — a systemic plot to overthrow President Trump from within the federal government that the American people elected him to lead. Mueller’s findings demonstrate, beyond a doubt, that high-ranking government officials with access to sensitive information and extensive influence over the justice system abused their power to give credence to made-up allegations against the president.'

Had it not been for Mueller’s appointment, the American people would likely never have known about the political cabal that was determined to frame Donald Trump for treason and see Hillary Clinton elected president. Although the details emerged gradually from a variety of sources — most notably congressional investigations, leaks, and a bombshell report by the Justice Department’s inspector general — all were either motivated or made relevant by the Special Counsel investigation that dominated the nation’s attention for two years.'

Read Newsmax: Mueller Probe Exposed Plot to Overthrow President Trump | Newsmax.com
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump? Vote Here in Poll

Trump vows to release FISA docs now that Mueller probe is concluded, slams 'treasonous' FBI

Mueller Probe Exposed Plot to Overthrow President Trump
At least conservatives are consistent in their ignorance as to what constitutes ‘treason.’
Who defines treason? Didn't that transsexual army person commit treason? He/She then went to jail and the was pardoned by Obama. He/She even ran for office.

Now the fun starts. One thing we’ve learned of Trump to date is he’s an excellent counterpuncher. Lay out more collusion/obstruction bullshit and out comes his claws and teeth to rip you apart. And he’s damn good at it.

But from here on out I’m betting he’s going into full attack mode against the traitors who tried to destroy a duly elected president, and no better place to start that with the folks who lied to the FISA court judge(s).

I don’t know what the hell’s gotten into Lindsey Graham. He was on my shit list for a long time, but since McCain croaked it’s like he’s gotten religion or something. He’s already vowing to get to the bottom of the FISA fiasco, so if I was Trump I’d just turn him loose on the whole evil cabal.

And if I was Trump, I’d let him have at them for a year or so. Then as the election warms up replace Pence on the ticket with Graham with the caveat that as VP he will be excused from all bullshit duties like state funerals and whatnot so he’d be free to handle my one job for him...riding herd over the DoJ to keep them honed in on the FISA creeps and other lawbreakers involved in this 2+ years of trying to destroy America. He’d be my administration’s pit bull which would set him up nicely to be my successor.

Make no mistake about it folks............... and call it what it is --TREASON!

'With its failure to uncover any evidence of collusion, though, Mueller’s probe led to the revelation of something even more profound — a systemic plot to overthrow President Trump from within the federal government that the American people elected him to lead. Mueller’s findings demonstrate, beyond a doubt, that high-ranking government officials with access to sensitive information and extensive influence over the justice system abused their power to give credence to made-up allegations against the president.'

Had it not been for Mueller’s appointment, the American people would likely never have known about the political cabal that was determined to frame Donald Trump for treason and see Hillary Clinton elected president. Although the details emerged gradually from a variety of sources — most notably congressional investigations, leaks, and a bombshell report by the Justice Department’s inspector general — all were either motivated or made relevant by the Special Counsel investigation that dominated the nation’s attention for two years.'

Read Newsmax: Mueller Probe Exposed Plot to Overthrow President Trump | Newsmax.com
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump? Vote Here in Poll

Mueller Probe Exposed Plot to Overthrow President Trump
“THAT SOUNDS AN AWFUL LOT LIKE A COUP AND IT COULD WELL BE TREASON:” Liz Cheney defends AG Barr investigation at the House of Stephanopoulos.

The crooked deep state

Nonsense boyo.............now let me pause to set you straight......In the United States the term "deep state" is used by politicians and the media to describe influential decision-making bodies believed to be within government who are relatively permanent and whose policies and long-term plans are very liberal ...many if not most of them being civil servants at a very high level...relatively unaffected by changing administrations....especially Republican administrations.

For those who doubt the existence of the so-called Deep State, recent unsettling news provides more than ample proof it exists. Indeed, not only does the Deep State exist, it's far more dangerous to Americans' liberties than first thought.

Yes, The Deep State Is Real — And Working To Undermine Our Nation | Investor's Business Daily

Last edited:

Forum List

Back