Trey Gowdy Possible Comey Replacement Rep John Ratcliffe

There is no doubt that crinimals, racketeers, hackers and general evildoers will shake in their shoes if they find out that the FBI is being headed by a man who deliberately goes through life with the name "Trés Gowdy". :lmao:

What's his background in criminal investigation?

Or doesn't it occur to Rumpster that criminal investigation is what the FBI actually does?

There is no doubt that crinimals, racketeers, hackers and general evildoers will shake in their shoes if they find out that the FBI is being headed by a man who deliberately goes through life with the name "Trés Gowdy". :lmao:

Or doesn't it occur to Rumpster that criminal investigation is what the FBI actually does?
Comey did not know it!

Took down several new York crime family's including John gotti.

We need legitimate criminal investigations and referrals to the Justice Department for prosecution, not a political hack like Comey who plays both sides against the middle.

Took down several new York crime family's including John gotti.

I asked what his background in criminology is. Not in attorneying.

An attorney knows how to prosecute stuff. A criminologist knows how to investigate stuff.
Guess what the letter I in "FBI" stands for.

When we have an FBP then bring him up. Actually we already do -- Sessions Gump runs it.

Bad enough you want to bring in a Director who has no background at all with the entity he'd be directing --- but here you wanna bring in one who doesn't even have any background in the field?? Just because he's a political partisan, in a position that demands a political NONpartisan??

You must have quite an IQ. I'm guessing around 21 point 4.

I mean, that would be like appointing a retired neurosurgeon to head the FHA just because he's black.

Last edited:

The one who needs replacing has the same experience as Gowdy. A lawyer.

Then good riddance.

Or are you referring to McCabe? Because he actually does have a background.

Last edited:

Then good riddance.
I would be OK with never having a lawyer in our government.

Then good riddance.
I would be OK with never having a lawyer in our government.

Hear hear. :beer: :beer:

What's the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?

One is a slimy, bottom-dwelling, scum-sucking scavenger, and the other is a fish.

Trés Gaudy isn't IN the Senate.

Not to worry -- every state has two Senators, by Constitution. That's a fixed number. We are not losing any seats in the Senate.

Upped the dosage on ya eh, old-timer? ADD morphing into full-blown dementia is never pretty. Maybe you should only post when your minder thinks you're lucid.

Gowdy already said no dumbass, he would have ben a great choice.

Trés Gaudy isn't IN the Senate.

Not to worry -- every state has two Senators, by Constitution. That's a fixed number. We are not losing any seats in the Senate.

Upped the dosage on ya eh, old-timer? ADD morphing into full-blown dementia is never pretty. Maybe you should only post when your minder thinks you're lucid.

Devastating comeback dood. Devastating. My head spins.

Do we NOT have two Senators per state by Constitution? Did I oversleep by a century?

Gowdy already said no dumbass, he would have ben a great choice.

Yyyyweah what better "choice" than a partisan hack who not only has no connection with or experience in the Bureau but doesn't even have any background in the entire FIELD, to a position that not only demands competence but nonpartisanship.

You might as well appoint Ted Nugent to run the FDA. Same logic.

Devastating comeback dood. Devastating. My head spins.

Do we NOT have two Senators per state by Constitution? Did I oversleep by a century?

"dood"? Now you sound like Fakey....part ebonics, part pig-latin. I believe you lost track of what you were replying to...not that it's ever mattered before....just checking.

Forum List

Back