Trey Gowdy Takes The Media To Task

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Trey Gowdy lays the smack to stunned media on Benghazi

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5i4tuuy1jsw#t=0[/ame]

Gowdy understand at the outset that he first had to undercut the media narrative that this is a non-story, and he did that by quoting Obama's own words. If it's not really a serious issue, then Obama wouldn't have said the things he said. But he did, and because he did, you can't argue that Gowdy's questions are just a bunch of partisan noise.

Again and again, Gowdy illustrates the absurdity of the nonsense that has come from the administration on this, and ever-present is the message that the media have been derelict in their duties by accepting this line of crap instead of really looking for answers. If this is the way he's going to conduct the investigation, he's going to make it awfully difficult for the media to ignore the story. That's what they want to do, but they will only do it if they can get away with it without too many people noticing the hit their credibility is taking.

They want to protect Obama (and Hillary), but they want to protect themselves first.
Man of the Hour. Wherever this investigation takes us, good or bad? This is certainly the guy for the job.

Somehow, a man with a set of balls and a brain has gotten elected to Congress, it almost never happens, and he is going to make live miserable for prevaricators in this Administration, which are numerous...including the inept liar who was serving as Secretary of Sate when this tragedy and cover-up occurred.

Someone else already started this topic. Last week. Did you open your right wing rube mass email late?

Any one else catch what G5000 does? Sheesh he hates jews. I don't get why he has not been banned.

Stifle yourself G-man...that is priceless video worth viewing again and again...the press took a shot to the nuts...about time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5i4tuuy1jsw#t=0

Gowdy understand at the outset that he first had to undercut the media narrative that this is a non-story, and he did that by quoting Obama's own words. If it's not really a serious issue, then Obama wouldn't have said the things he said. But he did, and because he did, you can't argue that Gowdy's questions are just a bunch of partisan noise.

Again and again, Gowdy illustrates the absurdity of the nonsense that has come from the administration on this, and ever-present is the message that the media have been derelict in their duties by accepting this line of crap instead of really looking for answers. If this is the way he's going to conduct the investigation, he's going to make it awfully difficult for the media to ignore the story. That's what they want to do, but they will only do it if they can get away with it without too many people noticing the hit their credibility is taking.

They want to protect Obama (and Hillary), but they want to protect themselves first.
Man of the Hour. Wherever this investigation takes us, good or bad? This is certainly the guy for the job.

No one better. He brings 16 years of prosecutorial experience with him and refuses to make this a Democrat or Republican issue. He is after the facts, not the politics. Too bad Pelosi has all the Dems afraid to be on the special committee. Now that's politics!

Stifle yourself G-man...that is priceless video worth viewing again and again...the press took a shot to the nuts...about time.

Actually, I thorougly answered his first question in the topic last week. Using...wait for it...media sources that have been out there for some time!

I guess ol' Mr. Gowdy doesn't read the papers. No wonder he has so many questions.

Poor bastard. I'm embarrassed for the guy.

Trey Gowdy tasks the media, "Whatever happened to Abe Lincoln?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5i4tuuy1jsw#t=0

Political grandstanding.

Who is the fucker behind him who can't help from grinning like an idiot?

"If I smile, tell me some bad news.... before I laugh and act like a fool"

Anyone can look cool when asking questions but not expecting answers. I asked my dog why he shit on the carpet....and he just sat there staring at me. He must not have the answer.

Last edited:
Here's an idea. Let's take the GOP to task.

I mean, just imagine what they could come up with if they hopped off the ObamaCare-Benghazi-ObamaCare-Benghazi circus merry-go-round and put all that incredible energy toward...ohhhhh...I don't know...say...something that actualy SOLVES PROBLEMS!

Could you imagine such a thing from the Right? That would be AMAZING!!! Hell, we could be number one again! We could be exceptional again!

Let's take them to task and ask them what the ever loving fuck have they managed to accomplish in the past four or five years besides a galactic mass of manufactured bullshit and whining. Let's ask THEM where they have been. Let's ask them what THEY have been doing all this time.

You won't get anything but, "We've been whining and complaining! That's what we have been doing! For 'Merka!"

Last edited:
A Tea Party hack who's already been caught raising money off Benghazi when he swore he wasn't and wouldn't is going to get no traction with normal America.

Sorry.

I hear that right after Gowdy finishes his investigation of the four deaths in Benghazi he's going to start the first of 1000 investigations into the 4000 dead in Iraq.

Did I hear that wrong?

Here's an idea. Let's take the GOP to task.

I mean, just imagine what they could come up with if they hopped off the ObamaCare-Benghazi-ObamaCare-Benghazi circus merry-go-round and put all that incredible energy toward...ohhhhh...I don't know...say...something that actualy SOLVES PROBLEMS!

Could you imagine such a thing from the Right? That would be AMAZING!!! Hell, we could be number one again! We could be exceptional again!

Let's take them to task and ask them what the ever loving fuck have they managed to accomplish in the past four or five years besides a galactic mass of manufactured bullshit and whining. Let's ask THEM where they have been. Let's ask them what THEY have been doing all this time.

You won't get anything but, "We've been whining and complaining! That's what we have been doing! For 'Merka!"

They haven't manufactured anything...they have a living pile of shit in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back