Trey Gowdy

Right-wing propaganda machine on overdrive.

A Google search on 'Trey Gowdy':
John Boehner to Set Up Special Benghazi Committee -- and Wait ...
TheBlaze.com-11 minutes ago
Sources said Boehner wants former prosecutor Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) to lead the committee, and that preference means Gowdy is likely to preside over the ...
House forms Benghazi panel
Bayoubuzz-11 minutes ago
Trey Gowdy of South Carolina. "It's clear that questions remain, and the administration still does not respect the authority of Congress to provide proper oversight ...
Fox News
Panel to probe Benghazi attack

Last edited by a moderator:
He will be an excellent choice to head the select committee. A more aggressive cross examiner should be tapped too. Gowdy has moments of being a gentleman.

Sources said Boehner wants former prosecutor Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) to lead the committee, and that preference means Gowdy is likely to preside over the ...
Bayoubuzz-11 minutes ago
Trey Gowdy of South Carolina. "It's clear that questions remain, and the administration still does not respect the authority of Congress to provide proper oversight ...
Fox News
Daily Inter Lake-13 minutes ago
It found no instances of the administration intentionally deceiving the public. The senior Republican aide said Boehner was considering Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.
Politico
Harry Reid Issues A Statement About Benghazi That Was Really ...
Businessinsider India-15 minutes ago
Trey Gowdy, who has been a leading critic of the Obama administration on the issue. Also on Friday, California Rep. Darrell Issa, the Republican chair of the ...
Boehner announces special committee on Benghazi, Kerry ...
Fox News-32 minutes ago
Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is among those being considered to lead it. House GOP Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., said the "continued obstruction" made clear that a select ...
Fox News
House plans special committee to probe Benghazi
GlobalPost-1 hour ago
A senior House leadership aide said one of the members being considered to chair the new panel is South Carolina Representative Trey Gowdy. (Additional ...
US House eyes Obama 'cover-up' on Benghazi
WND.com-1 hour ago
Boehner is reportedly looking for concrete evidence that the effort to deflect blame for the attack came from the heart of the White House. Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.
Fox News
Obama Lackeys Come Unhinged Over Benghazi Developments
Western Journalism-1 hour ago
Trey Gowdy, to investigate the administration's widely criticized response. Other recent reports indicate Rep. Darrell Issa and his House Oversight Committee ...
Fox News
We Commend Speaker Boehner
American Spectator (blog)-1 hour ago
Today he took action. A Select Committee will be convened under the very capable Congressman Trey Gowdy. We the signatories commend the Speaker.
Fox News
House launches Benghazi committee, Oversight subpoenas Kerry
iStockAnalyst (press release)-1 hour ago
Trey Gowdy, to investigate the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks. Also Friday, the House Oversight Committee issued a subpoena to Secretary of State John Kerry to force ...

I googled random variable...the only response was "useless".

At the same time others broke the story for the first time. He was either the lead or knew about the lead. Oh boy this is going to be fun.

Bret Baier Grills Snarky Little Regime Pajama Boy on Benghazi - The Rush Limbaugh Show
Bret Baier Grills Snarky Little Regime Pajama Boy on Benghazi
May 02, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: That's right. That's right. And Trey Gowdy is going to head it up. That's going to make it work. Boehner just announced a Select Committee, that's what I'm talking about, to look into Benghazi. A House Select Committee to look at what's going on in Benghazi because the regime keeps lying about it, and they're going to put Trey Gowdy in charge of it. That means there will be no BS permitted by any of the witnesses.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Yeah, hey dude, that was like two years ago, dude. Hey, dude, where do we go to get our ambassador back? You know, we have a bunch of kids in this Regime. We have a bunch of kids that probably shave twice a week and if they wanted to grow a beard they couldn't. They look like vegans. No offense, Snerdley. Really. They're all pajama boys.

Bayoubuzz-11 minutes ago
Fox News
Daily Inter Lake-13 minutes ago
It found no instances of the administration intentionally deceiving the public. The senior Republican aide said Boehner was considering Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.
Politico
Harry Reid Issues A Statement About Benghazi That Was Really ...
Businessinsider India-15 minutes ago
Trey Gowdy, who has been a leading critic of the Obama administration on the issue. Also on Friday, California Rep. Darrell Issa, the Republican chair of the ...
Boehner announces special committee on Benghazi, Kerry ...
Fox News-32 minutes ago
Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is among those being considered to lead it. House GOP Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., said the "continued obstruction" made clear that a select ...
Fox News
House plans special committee to probe Benghazi
GlobalPost-1 hour ago
A senior House leadership aide said one of the members being considered to chair the new panel is South Carolina Representative Trey Gowdy. (Additional ...
US House eyes Obama 'cover-up' on Benghazi
WND.com-1 hour ago
Boehner is reportedly looking for concrete evidence that the effort to deflect blame for the attack came from the heart of the White House. Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.
Fox News
Obama Lackeys Come Unhinged Over Benghazi Developments
Western Journalism-1 hour ago
Trey Gowdy, to investigate the administration's widely criticized response. Other recent reports indicate Rep. Darrell Issa and his House Oversight Committee ...
Fox News
We Commend Speaker Boehner
American Spectator (blog)-1 hour ago
Today he took action. A Select Committee will be convened under the very capable Congressman Trey Gowdy. We the signatories commend the Speaker.
Fox News
House launches Benghazi committee, Oversight subpoenas Kerry
iStockAnalyst (press release)-1 hour ago
Trey Gowdy, to investigate the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks. Also Friday, the House Oversight Committee issued a subpoena to Secretary of State John Kerry to force ...

I googled random variable...the only response was "useless".

If you do 'images' you can see my avatar. That's where I got it from. :D

Slate and Townhall actually were the first to declare Gowdy would head the committee four hours ago. Included is Townhall's page, interesting video. The guy on the bench says some things which are quite curious. The timing to look at is who said Gowdy was being considered and who said it was actually decided. Townhall must of actually had the news first because they were able to make a video which means they must have it first by quite a bit.
Boehner to Appoint Benghazi Investigation Committee - Video

Slate and Townhall actually were the first to declare Gowdy would head the committee four hours ago. Included is Townhall's page, interesting video. The guy on the bench says some things which are quite curious. The timing to look at is who said Gowdy was being considered and who said it was actually decided. Townhall must of actually had the news first because they were able to make a video which means they must have it first by quite a bit.

I did not know that was what this thread is about....dudess......

I did not know that was what this thread is about....dudess......

Is now. :D

I like Gowdy. He seems a real stand up guy.

Trey Gowdy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the summer of 2009, Gowdy announced that he would challenge incumbent Republican U.S. Congressman Bob Inglis in the Republican primary for South Carolina's 4th congressional district. Inglis, who got a 93% lifetime rating from the American Conservative Union, angered the conservative wing of the Republican Party by taking stances that were perceived to be more moderate than those he'd taken when he'd first represented the district from 1993 to 1999.[6] For instance, he'd angered conservatives in his district when he supported cap and trade as a result of his belief that global warming is man made.[7] He drew five Republican challengers, and Gowdy was one of them. Like most of the challengers, Gowdy ran well to Inglis' right.[6] In the June 2010 primary, Gowdy ranked first with 39% of the vote, short of the 50% majority threshold to win outright and avoid a run-off. Inglis received 27% of the vote. Jim Lee got 14%, State Senator David L. Thomas got 13%, and former Historian of the United States House of Representatives Christina Jeffrey was last with 7% of the vote.[8][9]

He was also a member of the scholastic honor society "Wig and Robe."

He's Rep. Issa's little lap dog. Perfect for the "serious" business of "getting to the truth". Should provide plenty of video clips for posting. I wonder how it will look this little prick being an asshole to Secretary Kerry. Rep. Gowdy has all the class of wine-o chasing a dollar on a string.

He's Rep. Issa's little lap dog. Perfect for the "serious" business of "getting to the truth". Should provide plenty of video clips for posting. I wonder how it will look this little prick being an asshole to Secretary Kerry. Rep. Gowdy has all the class of wine-o chasing a dollar on a string.
Kerry doesn't deserve any respect!

I hope that " little prick" burrows up the asses of the Benghazi bunglers, and transmutes into a porcupine.

I hope that " little prick" burrows up the asses of the Benghazi bunglers, and transmutes into a porcupine.

Random V is hoping for the same thing...maybe without the quills...

Do you remember when and from what source you first grew to hate Obama and his administration for what happened in Benghazi?

Do you remember when and from what source you first grew to hate Obama and his administration for what happened in Benghazi?
Both are irrelevant :eusa_whistle:
My feelings are based on the facts which were altered, and hidden.

I hated Obama, and the rest of you liberals when I figured out your agenda - that was some time ago.

Forum List

Back