Trickle Up Defies Gravity

WHICH IS BETTER FOR THE ECONOMY

• TRICKLE DOWN

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • TRICKLE UP

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
Consumers spend less when the potential of higher taxes looms over them, and more when taxes are less burdensome.
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage will increase consumption more and create more demand than will a tax cut. Nobody is working hard for a tax cut. They are working harder with higher taxes.
Service jobs are not worth $15 an hour, that would be forcing those employers into the red

There should be no artificial minimum wage, let the market determine the wage

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
right wing fantasy?

I love special pleading.

Let our debt level determine our tax level!

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage will increase consumption more and create more demand than will a tax cut. Nobody is working hard for a tax cut. They are working harder with higher taxes.
Service jobs are not worth $15 an hour, that would be forcing those employers into the red

There should be no artificial minimum wage, let the market determine the wage

Let our debt level determine our tax level!

I am actually good with that. It would be one sure fire way to get people on board with cutting spending

Hahaha...I’m busting a gut right now.....
Danny says: “Let OUR debt level determine OUR tax level“
Daniel, nobody here...and I mean nobody believes you and or any of your pro gamer buddies here pay federal income taxes...we are 100% positive your effective tax rate is in the negative figures...making you a fiscal liability.
That said....Please never use the word OUR in the above context again. It’s awfully misleading and very much a lie...we know it, you know it.
Thank You for your cooperation...much appreciated.
lol. the right wing claims to be for limited government (debt).

The 'rich' don't spend money? What brand of LSD laced crack are you smoking OP? :laugh:...:itsok:

Obviously the "rich" already can and do spend as much as they care to.
So that justifies taking the rest from them right?
They can afford it now.
SO what?

Should you be forced to buy everything you can afford or if you don't spend what others deem to be enough of your own money should the government take it from you?

Fry-flipping isn't worth $15,00 per hour. Period.

The fact is a lot of unskilled illegals swamped the unskilled job market, pushing out the part-time American adolescents the jobs were intended to be filled by.

Now, with their skills remaining static and nowhere to go, they want to force the companies into turning these low-paying unskilled monkey jobs into full-time middle class careers, complete with all benefits.

Better to automate.

Relative to what?

The skills required to perform it.

How does the MW today compare in real $ to MW in the past?

Irrelevant. A job (ideally) pays what it is worth to the employer, not indexed to some arbitrary "living wage" legislated to gain votes.

So wages should decrease over time?
So you think people with jobs making button hooks should have kept getting increases in pay?
As long as an employer had positions for that in right to work States.

Consumers spend less when the potential of higher taxes looms over them, and more when taxes are less burdensome.

The fact is a lot of unskilled illegals swamped the unskilled job market, pushing out the part-time American adolescents the jobs were intended to be filled by.

Now, with their skills remaining static and nowhere to go, they want to force the companies into turning these low-paying unskilled monkey jobs into full-time middle class careers, complete with all benefits.

Better to automate.

Relative to what?

Irrelevant. A job (ideally) pays what it is worth to the employer, not indexed to some arbitrary "living wage" legislated to gain votes.

Read the sentence following "Irrelevant".

Better to automate.

Relative to what?

So you think people with jobs making button hooks should have kept getting increases in pay?
As long as an employer had positions for that in right to work States.
The point I was making sailed right over your pointy head

The 'rich' don't spend money? What brand of LSD laced crack are you smoking OP? :laugh:...:itsok:

They can afford it now.
SO what?

Should you be forced to buy everything you can afford or if you don't spend what others deem to be enough of your own money should the government take it from you?
Charge it and put it on the Peoples' tab?

They can afford it now.
SO what?

Answer the question I asked

They can afford it now.
SO what?

Paying the Debts of the United States is a Power and Obligation of Congress.

They can afford it now.
SO what?

Paying the Debts of the United States is a Power and Obligation of Congress.
That is not an answer to the question I asked

Better to automate.

Relative to what?

Absolutely, dope.

Every year it costs more to live than the previous year. Without an increase, every year you make less than the last.

TRICKLE UP DEFIES GRAVITY

Income distribution

{1} 1,365,856 earn more than $388,000 a year

{2} 68,292,856 earn less than $70,000 a year

https://tinyurl.com/yaw8yy3g

TRICKLE DOWN
If the IRS gave tax bracket {1} a $1,000 tax break they in turn could add $13,665,856,000 to the economy but the rich will not add it to the economy, they will put it in the bank to do nothing

TRICKLE UP
If the IRS gave tax bracket {2} a $1,000 tax break they in turn could add $68,292,856,000 to the economy because they will spend it, buying new things from houses to shoes to a new car which adds to the economy making more shoes, the car to a new house.

Now ask yourself; which is best for our economy

( ) Trickle down

( ) Trickle up
you make assumptions for both groups.

both of which are completely and utterly false.

people are different and will act differently with money, no matter their current level.

You are putting words in my mouth. I never said that Money originated at the bottom. I said that money flows up to the top. Look at the last two decades. The top earners have sucked up the vast majority of new Money and become richer than ever while the middle class has remained relatively stagnant. Of course the top earners pay wages and employ workers. A % goes down to the bottom and a larger percentage ends up floating to the top. Do you deny this?
/----/ Libs believe there is a finite amount of money to be made and if an "evil rich" guy makes a dollar it's only because he stole it from the poor. Well the economy is ever expanding and there is plenty to go around. Stop blaming others for your situation.

There is a finite amount of money in the economy. There is less of that money in the hands of the bulk of Americans than at any other time.

So you think that if Tom got a big fat raise that Dick and Harry would necessarily get a pay cut?

No, I don't think that at all, dope.
You just said there is a finite amount of money in the economy didn't you?

If that is the case then you obviously do think if one person makes more that others must make less

Obviously.
WTF do imagine income disparity is, dope.
steve-frank13C3D850-6578-0FF2-30F7-CD283ABBCE42.jpg

It's about who gets it and what that means for the economy as a whole.

That's your retarded logic.

I simply explained why tax cuts aren't going to increase spending. If I can already write a check for $50k anytime I'd like, how does giving me a $50k tax cut make me more likely to spend? How much shit do you imagine people need?
IDGAF if tax cuts increase spending or not.

IMO everyone should keep as much of their own money as possible.

And unlike you I don't think I have the right to tell another person what they "need".
IDGAF if tax cuts increase spending or not.

If it doesn't, then what is the point?
How does that help the economy?

Better to automate.

Relative to what?

Read the sentence following "Irrelevant".

You're right. The following was irrelevant.

Without increases in pay, each year you make less than the previous. That's a regressive pay scale.

Link idiot? God you are fucking stupid

Wages are going up in China fool that's why the jobs are starting to move here .

BearBreath.......calm down

The average factory hourly wage in the U.S, is $23.32........while in China it's $1.36 (and in Germany, $25,80).........LOL

Average Cost Of A Factory Worker In The U.S., China And Germany [INFOGRAPHIC] | HuffPost

So if it's as cheap as tampon squad huff post suggest why are Chinese company's moving here?

Link idiot? God you are fucking stupid

Wages are going up in China fool that's why the jobs are starting to move here .

BearBreath.......calm down

The average factory hourly wage in the U.S, is $23.32........while in China it's $1.36 (and in Germany, $25,80).........LOL

Average Cost Of A Factory Worker In The U.S., China And Germany [INFOGRAPHIC] | HuffPost

Btw Nat you keep reading the huff post I will read the Greenville newspaper and see these Chinese company's in South Carolina with my own eyes and also read forbes it's fucking obvious Chinese wages are going up since they only had like 10,000 cars in the entire country in 1972 ..

China Wage Levels Equal To Or Surpass Parts Of Europe

Better to automate.

Relative to what?

Absolutely, dope.

Every year it costs more to live than the previous year. Without an increase, every year you make less than the last.
You do know that button hooks are obsolete don't you?

Forum List

Back