Triple Vaxxed Psaki Has COVID For SECOND TIME In Four Months

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Stop laughing, it’s serious. No really, stop laughing. OK, I admit. I snort laughed myself to the point of almost passing out.

So tell us again why the unvaccinated must be banned?

Stop laughing, it’s serious. No really, stop laughing. OK, I admit. I snort laughed myself to the point of almost passing out.

She goes out of her way to get Covid, to keep from traveling with Biden.

So which one of them is lying? Is Red Jen lying about her vaccine status, or is Biden lying about the vaccine itself?

1647976715835.png

I don't want to see her die or anything like that, but having the squirts for about week I'm okay with her having.
I had Omicron about 7-8 weeks ago and that was one of my symptoms. It was all more of an annoyance than anything else. I've had the flu a couple of times in my life and it was a lot worse. I'm thankful for that because I'm overweight and 61, with previous lung damage from blood clots. I don't wish illness on anyone but her case certainly makes it clear that it is RIDICULOUS to penalize people for not taking a vaccine. I haven't and won't take it.

Isn't she quadruple vaxxed and now twice infected?

I had Omicron about 7-8 weeks ago and that was one of my symptoms. It was all more of an annoyance than anything else. I've had the flu a couple of times in my life and it was a lot worse. I'm thankful for that because I'm overweight and 61, with previous lung damage from blood clots. I don't wish illness on anyone but her case certainly makes it clear that it is RIDICULOUS to penalize people for not taking a vaccine. I haven't and won't take it.
You and me brother. I told everyone in March of 2020 to watch and they'll see the regular flu disappear that year. I was right. :)

Ok, I see what the left will be doing. Each time one of their pin cushions get the globalist China disease and then recover like the 99.5 percent of everyone that gets it does, they will all sing the praises of the vax like they have been.

When a vaxxed (the pin cuchions) person dies from the China globalist flu, they will continue to blame, point their bony fingers and demonize the UNVAXXED.

When a person who isn't a pin cushion (the vaxxed) and die from the China globalist flu, they will report it incessantly like have been.

That's it.

Then she needs to give old joe a big wet kiss thanking him for the vaccines

Last edited:

This is somehow my fault, I am sure.

:laughing0301:

I wish it were that easy to take these commies out.

Hillary has the Chinese Plague too, guess we know at least one of the puppet masters.
They are all going to praise the vax for saving them and the usual suspects will sensationalize that. All while the actual fact is the recovery rate is 99.5 percent.

Look at the world. Look at this country.

I hope she has a speedy and full recovery.

It seems the left is silent on her recovery.

Forum List

Back