Troll Level: POTUS

vhb5daakehtzax6axikt.jpg

The Left not being able to control and distort what the President wants to communicate is why they want him off Twitter.

No, the 'left', or what you so adamantly declare oppresive ,is all the more willing to give the tweetinator free reign

The age old addage "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt" not only is fitting despite his press secretary being his formal mouthpiece , it also unviels the astonishingly raw dunning kruger w/o any such filters or formailities.

P0CgRXO.jpg

h747C98C3
Do I get $5 for every post on USMB where a Leftard says he should be banned from Twitter?

View attachment 237679

The Left not being able to control and distort what the President wants to communicate is why they want him off Twitter.

Twitter

Why would the left want Donny off of Twitter? It's primary vehicle that he's used to turn himself into his own worst enemy.
Then why do all you snowflakes cry like little girls whenever he tweets?

LOL, Watching Donny continually blast his own toes off on twitter is a source of immense comedic relief, everyday he exposes how ludicrous the corridors of power have become and I thank him for that, of course I doubt his staff feels the same way about it that I do.

"Resenting the obtuseness of others is not good ground for shooting oneself in the foot." -- Amartya Sen

No, the 'left', or what you so adamantly declare oppresive ,is all the more willing to give the tweetinator free reign

The age old addage "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt" not only is fitting despite his press secretary being his formal mouthpiece , it also unviels the astonishingly raw dunning kruger w/o any such filters or formailities.

P0CgRXO.jpg

h747C98C3
Do I get $5 for every post on USMB where a Leftard says he should be banned from Twitter?
More the left should be donating that to Twitter for the Tweetinator's delightful debauchery to continue .......>>>>

blogtrumptweetenemypeoplerevised0.jpg

1018316866.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

~S~

Sure it means something.
It means he wants security for himself but the rest of us can get fucked.

A Wall, a Virtual Wall, Security, the MILITARY, etc. I DON'T CARE. Secure the border from people that may HARM me physically, or financially. That is why we have a country, and pay TAXES.

DO YOUR JOB FEDS. That is why I PAY YOU! Stop social engineering and do the job stated in the CONSTITUITION!!!

View attachment 237679

Twitter

I don’t want him off Twitter. He’s leaving behind a trail of stupid that will haunt morons like you for the rest of your lives.

Someone is lying to you.
Do I get $5 for every post on USMB saying Trump's Twitter account should be suspended?

Sure. If you find one from me,

I expect that if you did a search, you’d find that USMB “conservatives” have expressed disappointment at Trump’s twitter feed more often than lefty’s have.

You, like so many lemmings, believe things are true because you want them to be true.

View attachment 237679

Twitter

I don’t want him off Twitter. He’s leaving behind a trail of stupid that will haunt morons like you for the rest of your lives.

Someone is lying to you.
Do I get $5 for every post on USMB saying Trump's Twitter account should be suspended?

I expect that if you did a search, you’d find that USMB “conservatives” have expressed disappointment at Trump’s twitter feed more often than lefty’s have.

You, like so many lemmings, believe things are true because you want them to be true.
Hmmmm . . . no, that isn't the case.

View attachment 237679

Twitter

Someone is lying to you.

Sure it is, moron. Take a look. You’ve got pals here who hate his tweeting. They “love his policies, but wish he’d stop tweeting”.

It’s a common refrain from nutbags.

View attachment 237679

Twitter

Someone is lying to you.

Sure it is, moron. Take a look. You’ve got pals here who hate his tweeting. They “love his policies, but wish he’d stop tweeting”.

Some dislike it, but they don't hate it like you snowflakes hate it. They don't slip into a psychotic rage like you and the rest of the Trump hating trolls in here.

Someone is lying to you.

Some dislike it, but they don't hate it like you snowflakes hate it. They don't slip into a psychotic rage like you and the rest of the Trump hating trolls in here.

Weren’t you visited recently by the FBI b/c you couldn’t control your psychotic rage here? lol

Someone is lying to you.

Once again, I am glad he tweets. What part of that don’t you understand?

You are a Trump supporter. You are, therefore, a moron. You believe things that are not true all the time.

Weren’t you visited recently by the FBI b/c you couldn’t control your psychotic rage here? lol

Who? Bri? No way. He’s the picture of calm.

Once again, I am glad he tweets. What part of that don’t you understand?

You are a Trump supporter. You are, therefore, a moron. You believe things that are not true all the time.
The part I don't understand is why you believe you're fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back