Troll Level: POTUS

View attachment 237679

The Left not being able to control and distort what the President wants to communicate is why they want him off Twitter.

Twitter
Yet Trump Tower doesn't need one--security without a physical wall. Huh.

So you're advocating militarizing the border?
No; I've got nothing against new fencing where the walk-over rate is high. What my comment meant was that this stupid fucking argument about walls because of an ex-president having one around his yard means absolutely nothing.

Sure it means something.
It means he wants security for himself but the rest of can get fucked.
You're as stupid as the rest of them, then.

WELP!!! It's official !
The Pot has called the Kettle Black....

giphy.gif

View attachment 237679

The Left not being able to control and distort what the President wants to communicate is why they want him off Twitter.

Twitter

No; I've got nothing against new fencing where the walk-over rate is high. What my comment meant was that this stupid fucking argument about walls because of an ex-president having one around his yard means absolutely nothing.

Sure it means something.

Says the political neophyte.....
I live in a gated community after an attempted home invasion. By mexicans or south americans by the way.
Walls work as do guns,as those beaners found out when they attempted to rob me. So militarize the border or put up a wall.
And of course stop all gov aid.

View attachment 237679

Twitter
Oh, look. Another Trump tweet with bad grammar and illogic. No wonder the tards love it.

"President and Mrs. Obama built/HAVE a ten..."

The Naked Emperor is an idiot.

Point out the bad grammar.
I did, tard. See the bold word?

Now look at Trump's tweet.

View attachment 237679

Twitter

Okay for him, but not us?

So you feel that proves wanting a wall is hypocritical?

I think it only proves the value of having walls.
The hypocrites are those who live behind walls but are against walls for the rest of us.

We could do without a wall if we weren't such a PC nation.

Only a few would have to be sacrificed to make the message loud and clear.....
Crossing the border illegally could be fatal.
Targeting known repeat crossers and smugglers would do.

I would estimate that taking out 5 KNOWN dangerous illegal border crossers a month would do
just a good as a wall. maybe better.

But Nooooooo
The PC left would MUCH rather have 500,000 Americans die each year at the hands of these same criminals than harm ONE of them.

This is how you spell i-n-s-a-n-i-t-y and the left owns it.

Sure it means something.

I live in a gated community after an attempted home invasion. By mexicans or south americans by the way.
Walls work as do guns,as those beaners found out when they attempted to rob me. So militarize the border or put up a wall.
You don't have to be a life-long politicker to know what is going on at the border or what the arguments are for and against the Wall. I have been quite educated here on both. Maybe you do have to be a partisan stooge, though, to insult me when I have nothing against walls where they are indicated.

The only problem being.....

1). Those elites behind Globalism and the NWO want them here.
2). Our government is firmly under their control at this point.

You don't have to be a life-long politicker to know what is going on at the border or what the arguments are for and against the Wall. I have been quite educated here on both. Maybe you do have to be a partisan stooge, though, to insult me when I have nothing against walls where they are indicated.

tsk tsk....
Yeah, but you support ALL the policies that make one necessary in the first place.

Sure it means something.

Do you live in a border state?

tsk tsk....
Yeah, but you support ALL the policies that make one necessary in the first place.
No I don't. Try again.

Sure it means something.

Is that another requirement now? I imagine quite a few people here would be eliminated if so.

tsk tsk....
No I don't. Try again.

If you're a dem you support open borders.

tsk tsk....
No I don't. Try again.

I'm not a Dem. How many years do I have to be here before you remember that?

Sure it means something.

Is that another requirement now? I imagine quite a few people here would be eliminated if so.

So you dont.
As far as I'm concerned you dont have any say in something you haven't experienced.

tsk tsk....
No I don't. Try again.

I'm not a Dem. How many years do I have to be here before you remember that?

Occasionally you make sense I'll give you that.
But not in this case.

Why anyone would take pride in having a troll as President is beyond me. Very sad really.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back