Trolling is an Art form and if any proof was ever needed...

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Trolling is an Art form and if any proof was ever needed...

the recent Breakfast Food Rebellion and IT's fallout is proof enough. Part III is over

Puppet Masters pull the strings of much more than sock puppets. They pull the strings of all.

This place is not real. It's a cyber world. When will you people ever grasp that fact?

see?

dD
:cool:
Dante

You are obsessed with troll and trolling .... and all that, aren't you? :lmao::uhoh3::lmao:

Skye, you do knwo you are a troll and not a very good one at that? It's okay. 'Troll' is not an insult to anyone who has ever spent any time online

I do not know anything about troll or trolling.... I am not interested in troll or trolling.... in fact the mere word troll or trolling bores me to tears!

*YAWN* :)

Skye, you do knwo you are a troll and not a very good one at that? It's okay. 'Troll' is not an insult to anyone who has ever spent any time online

Yes trolling is a fine art.

A successful one will set off a stink bomb and then step back and watch the action only re appearing to ignite the flame when it appears to be waning, there is a fine line to knowing the timing and content , or so I am told :eusa_whistle:

I do not know anything about troll or trolling.... I am not interested in troll or trolling.... in fact the mere word troll or trolling bores me to tears!

I must confess to finding most all your posts boring, but the fact that you love following what bores you only points out a few flaws in your online character

I must confess to finding most all your posts boring, but the fact that you love following what bores you only points out a few flaws in your online character

now now Dantisimo! stop trolling please!:tongue:

Yes trolling is a fine art.

A successful one will set off a stink bomb and then step back and watch the action only re appearing to ignite the flame when it appears to be waning, there is a fine line to knowing the timing and content , or so I am told :eusa_whistle:

you take a very narrow view of what it means to troll and what you describe is something you actually suck at

Tattoos are an art form too. That doesn't mean they don't usually come off looking like shit.

images

Forum List

Back