Trooper beats woman to protect her

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Trooper is filmed 'beating woman in the head on the side of California highway' | Mail Online

A California trooper has been filmed brutally beating a woman on the side of a highway - but authorities claimed he simply stopped her for her own safety.

A passing motorist recorded the unidentified California Highway Patrol officer as he punched the woman at least 11 times in the head along the 10 Freeway in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

On the video uploaded to YouTube, the woman can be seen trying to protect herself by putting up her hands but she does not appear to resist the trooper.

'The most animalistic, most brutal way to subdue someone is to pound someone's head into the concrete with really big blows to the head,' witness David Diaz told ABC7.

Read more: Trooper is filmed 'beating woman in the head on the side of California highway' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The video is hard to watch but its very clear that she's just walking. He throws her down on the ground and just pounds her face.

WTH?

CHP Answers Excessive Force Charge In Beating Of Woman On Side Of Freeway « CBS Los Angeles

The CHP officer is shown punching the woman on the ground more than 11 times in the face.

She doesn’t appear in the video clip to resist.

On Thursday, the CHP issued a statement that said: “The California Highway Patrol (CHP) is aware of the video and we are looking into the incident. As a matter of policy, every time there is a use of force by our officers, there is a review conducted to determine whether the use of force was appropriate. That will be done in this case, however, since there is an ongoing investigation, it would be premature to comment on this specific video segment without reviewing the entire incident.”

There are witnesses that have come forward the support the cop. Then there's the off duty cop that stopped to help restrain this woman. Stopping her from wandering around on the freeway was less to protect her than it was to stop a massive and dangerous freeway hazard. She could have killed many people. Thank goodness this cop took her down.

The woman was so violent at the hospital she was put in restraints. This isn't exactly as cut and dried as it first appears.

There are witnesses that have come forward the support the cop. Then there's the off duty cop that stopped to help restrain this woman. Stopping her from wandering around on the freeway was less to protect her than it was to stop a massive and dangerous freeway hazard. She could have killed many people. Thank goodness this cop took her down.

The woman was so violent at the hospital she was put in restraints. This isn't exactly as cut and dried as it first appears.

Link?

Link?

You might have to wait for the court case. This is a local story to me and was all over the news. I'm on that freeway all the time. Had I been there I would have plowed her under rather than play bumper cars.

there are witnesses that have come forward the support the cop. Then there's the off duty cop that stopped to help restrain this woman. Stopping her from wandering around on the freeway was less to protect her than it was to stop a massive and dangerous freeway hazard. She could have killed many people. Thank goodness this cop took her down.

link?

you might have to wait for the court case. This is a local story to me and was all over the news. I'm on that freeway all the time. Had i been there i would have plowed her under rather than play bumper cars.

link?

I've just read a slew of links and can't find eve one reference to what [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION] says. Even if that had been the case, the video very clearly shows a completely different story.

Gee, I'm so surprised.

Not.

I have an idea about what she was doing, walking carelessly along a busy highway. It was the right idea to protect her from herself. However, CHP officers, are trained to subdue people using means that don't include punching the living shit out of them. I don't think having one's arms up to shield oneself from vicious blows is aggression, it's protecting oneself. So the woman did have the awareness to protect herself, the CHP officer got what he wanted, after beating the crap out of her.

Last edited:
I have an idea about what she was doing, walking carelessly along a busy highway. It was the right idea to protect her from herself. However, CHP officers, are trained to subdue people using means that don't include punching the living shit out of them. I don't think having one's arms up to shield oneself from vicious blows is aggression, it's protecting oneself. So the woman did have the awareness to protect herself, the CHP officer got what he wanted, after beating the crap out of her.

An orgasm, possibly?

"We are not going to let this woman be on trial," said Harper. "We're going to turn the attention on the wannabe MMA [mixed martial arts] cop who repeatedly punched her as she was lying on her back."

Good for them.

No matter what else was going on, the video clearly shows the woman walking peacefully then being thrown to the ground and being beaten viciously while trying to protect her face. Then another cop joins the fun.

Gee, could suddenly being jumped and beaten senseless by a cop POSSIBLY, you know, CAUSE some psychological issues? Bad cops NEED TO DIE. It's that simple.

Trooper is filmed 'beating woman in the head on the side of California highway' | Mail Online

A California trooper has been filmed brutally beating a woman on the side of a highway - but authorities claimed he simply stopped her for her own safety.

A passing motorist recorded the unidentified California Highway Patrol officer as he punched the woman at least 11 times in the head along the 10 Freeway in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

On the video uploaded to YouTube, the woman can be seen trying to protect herself by putting up her hands but she does not appear to resist the trooper.

'The most animalistic, most brutal way to subdue someone is to pound someone's head into the concrete with really big blows to the head,' witness David Diaz told ABC7.

Read more: Trooper is filmed 'beating woman in the head on the side of California highway' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The video is hard to watch but its very clear that she's just walking. He throws her down on the ground and just pounds her face.

WTH?
Since this story has gone viral the questions I'm hearing asked are why did the cop have to beat her so much when she obviously doesn't pose a threat to him -- couldn't he have just handcuffed her instead of using violence? And it is also interesting to note that the cop was White and the victim was Black. Also, did he have his patrol car camera on to film the incident? That's what people mainly want to know about this case and they are great questions. Hopefully, after a thorough investigation is done justice can prevail in this matter. But many are also asking: Is this what citizens pay their tax dollars for in order to be "protected" or victimized?

Gee, could suddenly being jumped and beaten senseless by a cop POSSIBLY, you know, CAUSE some psychological issues? Bad cops NEED TO DIE. It's that simple.

A very real problem is that firing them just makes them madder. How many other women has he beaten up? All black or does he spread it around? These guys are damn scary.

:cuckoo:

funny i cant find anything about that....anyway is this just more stories from you......she was released the next day....

You don't punch someone in the face multiple times. You can cause head trauma.

Forum List

Back