Tropospheric Hot Spot- Why it does not exist...

so you don't have the experiment. thanks,

So the cooler photons do travel toward the hotter corona. Thanks!
and still no experiment. crickets.
giphy.gif

You need an experiment to see the Sun?

DERP!

You really can't be that stupid can you?...do you think there is anything spontaneous about energy moving away from the surface of the sun?....energy doesn't move SPONTANEOUSLY from cool to warm...it can move that way...but not spontaneously...

energy doesn't move SPONTANEOUSLY from cool to warm

So it can move from cool to warm....on the Sun?
are you saying there is no energy on the surface?

giphy.gif

DERP!

You really can't be that stupid can you?...do you think there is anything spontaneous about energy moving away from the surface of the sun?....energy doesn't move SPONTANEOUSLY from cool to warm...it can move that way...but not spontaneously...

No...he has this crazy idea that energy must move spontaneously from the cooler surface of the sun to the warmer corona...as if any energy movement at all on the sun is spontaneous...they get fixated on points to the degree that they can't see how stupid the point they are trying to make is...

giphy.gif

DERP!

Why would I say that?
The temperature is about 6000K.

giphy.gif

DERP!

No...he has this crazy idea that energy must move spontaneously from the cooler surface of the sun to the warmer corona...as if any energy movement at all on the sun is spontaneous...they get fixated on points to the degree that they can't see how stupid the point they are trying to make is...

No...he has this crazy idea that energy must move spontaneously from the cooler surface of the sun to the warmer corona...as if any energy movement at all on the sun is spontaneous

It's not spontaneous?
Is there some sort of engine forcing photons from the surface to the corona?

well there is this:

"Well, the truth is that nobody knows for sure. Lots of scientists are hard at work trying to figure out the answer. One potential explanation is magnetic forces. All that superheated gas in the sun core creates a strong magnetic field—like Earth’s magnetic field, but a whole lot stronger and more chaotic. Some scientists think that it is this magnetic field that gives the sun’s corona energy."

A Solar Mystery :: NASA Space Place

well there is this:

"Well, the truth is that nobody knows for sure. Lots of scientists are hard at work trying to figure out the answer. One potential explanation is magnetic forces. All that superheated gas in the sun core creates a strong magnetic field—like Earth’s magnetic field, but a whole lot stronger and more chaotic. Some scientists think that it is this magnetic field that gives the sun’s corona energy."

Photons can go from cold to hot because.......magnets?

well there is this:

That articles citations go right to my point about magnetic fields on varying levels. Thanks for posting it.

well there is this:

Proving you haven't a clue about how covailent bonds work or why black holes can suck up every photon in its path..

well there is this:

Proving you haven't a clue about how covailent bonds work or why black holes can suck up every photon in its path..

Proving you haven't a clue about how covailent bonds work

Show a source that says covailent [sic] bonds repel photons and I'll take your claim more seriously.

or why black holes can suck up every photon in its path..

What in pluperfect hell does gravity have to do with your claim about covailent [LOL!] bonds somehow preventing photons emitted by colder matter from striking warmer matter?

Proving you haven't a clue about how covailent bonds work

Show a source that says covailent [sic] bonds repel photons and I'll take your claim more seriously.
You shouldn't have used [sic]. There is a link below. It is obvious that billybob thinks that if you drop a large crystal of sodium chloride on a hard floor, it will become a covailent bond. The site did not put "repel photons" as a possible answer.

Brainly.com - For students. By students.
High School Chemistry 5 points
Sodium chloride is an ionic compound. If you drop a large crystal of sodium chloride on a hard floor. Choices are
change to gas,
shatter into tiny pieces,
become a covailent bond ,
conduct electricity

well there is this:

That articles citations go right to my point about magnetic fields on varying levels. Thanks for posting it.
agree.

Nobody knows for sure? I think we can limit that just a bit. You and Billy seem to be the only folks who don't know for sure. Magnets deflecting photons? You don't think that's ever been tested? No experiments? So, it must be true? Got it.

That Billy has the unmitigated gall to tell us he has a degree in physics is almost beyond belief.

That Billy has the unmitigated gall to tell us he has a degree in physics is almost beyond belief.
and your claim of being an engineer when you can't read and understand even the simplest of graphs is absolutely hilarious...it reeks of Jethro Bodine playing the brain surgeon...or the double naught spy.

Coming from someone with your gross scientific misconceptions, a vote of doubt in my technical competence means absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Coming from someone with your gross scientific misconceptions, a vote of doubt means absolutely nothing.

Says the guy who is afraid to engage in a basic discussion on the topic of the greenhouse effect...the guy who is afraid to even say whether or not materials from respected schools is an accurate description of the mechanism of the greenhouse effect.

Face it crick..your comfort level doesn't go any further than swapping insults...you are unable to engage in actual discussion on the topic...even at a basic level...of the greenhouse effect.

Last edited:
and your claim of being an engineer when you can't read and understand even the simplest of graphs is absolutely hilarious...it reeks of Jethro Bodine playing the brain surgeon...or the double naught spy.

Are you ever going to explain why we can see the cooler Sun through the hotter corona?

Don't those surface photons know they aren't allowed to travel toward matter of higher temperature?

Are you ever going to explain why we can see the cooler Sun through the hotter corona?

Don't those surface photons know they aren't allowed to travel toward matter of higher temperature?

Sorry..already have...my apologies if the explanation went right over your head....if you are interested in understanding, I suggest you go and learn something beyond the ability to post 5th grade level one liners...you might start with learning how to calculate radiating temperatures from wm2...so you can follow discussions on the topic of the mechanism of the greenhouse effect..

Sorry..already have...my apologies if the explanation went right over your head....if you are interested in understanding, I suggest you go and learn something beyond the ability to post 5th grade level one liners...you might start with learning how to calculate radiating temperatures from wm2...so you can follow discussions on the topic of the mechanism of the greenhouse effect..

Sorry..already have...

No, you've never explained why no photon can travel toward matter hotter than its emitter, except the Sun.

my apologies if the explanation went right over your head....

Your inability to explain is obvious.

...you might start with learning how to calculate radiating temperatures from wm2

I need to learn the calculation you used to claim the Sun radiates at -18C? LOL!

I need to learn the calculation you used to claim the Sun radiates at -18C? LOL!

Not my claim toddster...the claim of the climate scientists on whose ass you have your lips firmly planted... Unfortunate that you have no idea what the radiating temperature of an object radiating at 239.7wm2 is...even after you have been told half a dozen times...here is a hint...-18C....once again..not my claim...the claim of climate science and the basis of the mechanism for the greenhouse effect.

Nobody knows for sure? I think we can limit that just a bit. You and Billy seem to be the only folks who don't know for sure. Magnets deflecting photons? You don't think that's ever been tested? No experiments? So, it must be true? Got it.

You fucking moron.. Kindly tell me what a black hole (singularity) has that captures all photons. Even stars bend and capture light. You really are ignorant of science.

Forum List

Back