Truckers To Shut Down America

The TP has never had the balls to form their own party. When placed into an embarrassing or awkward position they claim there is no actual TP. Like this one. They are pushing the same agenda. That makes them TP. Until they have the balls to stand up and be recognized they will get what they get and can whine about it all they want. If someone gets misidentified, tough sh.t, don't be so cowardly as to try and hide.

Yep, that's the typical leftist line about the TP, however, you failed to even address what I asked you in any way....Here, I'll repeat the question so that maybe this time you'll answer it...

Do you have any proof that the Tea Party was affiliated with trucker protest in any way?

Proof isn't needed. If it walks like a duck.........

This is cool. The RWs support something and the LWs come out of the cracks and call it crazy. The LWs support something and the RWs come out of the cracks and call it crazy......... I agree........ :lmao:

Ridicule is not denying someone their right to protest. It's exercising one's own right to free speech, in fact.

I didn't say that he couldn't say what he said, just that it was arrogant, and stupid. There is a difference.

You're right. You didn't say he couldn't say what he said. Neither did I accuse you of saying that.

What you did say was this:

Don't people you disagree with have a right to protest?

He never said they had no right to protest, so why would you ask that?

You're right. You didn't say he couldn't say what he said. Neither did I accuse you of saying that.

Well, I am not going to play semantics with you, nor do I have the time to educate you other than to ask you, if you think that ridiculing someone for their opinion means that you respect their right to hold said opinion?

Well, I am not going to play semantics with you, nor do I have the time to educate you other than to ask you, if you think that ridiculing someone for their opinion means that you respect their right to hold said opinion?

Sure.

I realize this isn't my conversation, but respecting someone's right to an opinion is completely different from respecting the opinion itself.

It is a non-event

Little early to judge, but yeah, probably won't turn out to be much....It's hard to herd cats.

Holding a we hate everything rally is a reason to fail

I think we need more protesting in this country. If truckers get recognition maybe it'll create a new spirit that we're not so much at the mercy of the "rulers". Just a few vocations could shut the country down. Truckers, communication workers, dockworkers for example. The tail has been wagging the dog much too long. Maybe the trade deals that killed this countries manufacturing base should have been protested back in the 90's and giving the banks 800 billion dollars with no strings attached, the same. Go truckers.

remove all Muslims in our government that do not uphold the Constitution.

What's wrong with that?

It's a self-shooting-in-foot paradox.
Our Constitution, the same one referenced above, guarantees freedom of religion. To remove Muslims who "do not uphold the Constitution" (whatever that means) while not removing Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, Shintoists, Mormons or Taoists who "do not uphold the Constitution" (whatever that means) would be directly contradictory to the very Constitution it purports to support. Can't do it.

Last edited:
A trucking song;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA8bF5WLCD4]Slim Dusty - Here To There And Back - YouTube[/ame]

That's what angry farmers do in France...blockade Paris with their trucks, carts, anything on wheels.

Little early to judge, but yeah, probably won't turn out to be much....It's hard to herd cats.

I think we need more protesting in this country. If truckers get recognition maybe it'll create a new spirit that we're not so much at the mercy of the "rulers". Just a few vocations could shut the country down. Truckers, communication workers, dockworkers for example. The tail has been wagging the dog much too long. Maybe the trade deals that killed this countries manufacturing base should have been protested back in the 90's and giving the banks 800 billion dollars with no strings attached, the same. Go truckers.

it is underway

original4.jpg

Thing is, doesn't seem like this particular group of truckers is really all that concerned about these trade deals. Their concerns appear to be pretty much partisan in nature.

The organizational structure for protesting fairness for workers is already in place. They are called unions.

Forum List

Back