Truckers To Shut Down America

Saw the "real" organizer on Megyn Kelly last night, this goof ball from GA. that gave the interview to U.S. News is a fraud, not affiliated with the T2 rally at all...But good to see you fell for it...My suspicion is that you just want to see any protest against Dear leader fail.

Looks like the "real" organizer was right, it was a hoax. I don't really give a fuck who protests but anyone who thought that the priorities of this group weren't misplaced was kidding themselves.

I disagree. Certain "News" organizations are obviously corrupted by their owners political views. Some are also highly unethical. Why pay attention to any of them? People watch that garbadge because they are to lazy to do otherwise. FOX's use of attractive females with big boobs and males who play tough talking no nonsense guys is a scam. They are entertainers and actors on a stage. They put out misinformation. They aren't the only ones. I don't know about MSNBC or Media Matters. I don't pay attention to them. I see FOX at the Bar I go to sometimes for lunch or an evening beer.

Oh, I wasn't aware that attractive people couldn't be smart, tough, or no nonsense....Now that's news! :eusa_shifty:

Looks like the "real" organizer was right, it was a hoax. I don't really give a fuck who protests but anyone who thought that the priorities of this group weren't misplaced was kidding themselves.

What "priorities" do you feel were misplaced and why?

Yeah, yeah, I know, the only "real" news comes from MSNBC, and MediaMatters right? :eusa_hand:

I disagree. Certain "News" organizations are obviously corrupted by their owners political views. Some are also highly unethical. Why pay attention to any of them? People watch that garbadge because they are to lazy to do otherwise. FOX's use of attractive females with big boobs and males who play tough talking no nonsense guys is a scam. They are entertainers and actors on a stage. They put out misinformation. They aren't the only ones. I don't know about MSNBC or Media Matters. I don't pay attention to them. I see FOX at the Bar I go to sometimes for lunch or an evening beer.

That's because after sixteen drinks they actually start to look "fair and balanced".
To the extent the drinker can still identify "balance" at that point....

Where's Pole Rider? Isn't he supposed to be crowing over his Trucker Victory today?

Little early to judge, but yeah, probably won't turn out to be much....It's hard to herd cats.
Exactly, it's a three day event, and it's early on the first day. A little early to proclaim it's a flop.

So....you're still gonna ride this train, eh? Good.....this'll be fun! :clap:

yep. so far not much happening: Trucker protest circles Beltway, but causes no major delays, authorities say - The Washington Post

Little early to judge, but yeah, probably won't turn out to be much....It's hard to herd cats.
Exactly, it's a three day event, and it's early on the first day. A little early to proclaim it's a flop.

I don't use Facebook, but have heard that the Fascists running that company shut down the Trucker's FB page.

Maybe that is why only 30 or 40 truckers have participated so far. Facebook fucked them up.

Well, there could be many reasons for that...One could be the newer regulations forcing many trucking companies to be on Electronic logs that restrict the number of hours that a driver can log...Many could simply be out of hours.

Another, could be the price of fuel....Many of the independents pay for fuel out of their own pockets, and for many the profit margin of trucking is slim, so they may not have the money.

And many more.

Maybe that is why only 30 or 40 truckers have participated so far. Facebook fucked them up.

That is certainly possible....But if it is a three day event, then I am sure that those who know about it, can just simply come, and join in.

Well, there could be many reasons for that...One could be the newer regulations forcing many trucking companies to be on Electronic logs that restrict the number of hours that a driver can log...Many could simply be out of hours.

Another, could be the price of fuel....Many of the independents pay for fuel out of their own pockets, and for many the profit margin of trucking is slim, so they may not have the money.

And many more.

But in truth most truckers don't want to be involved with bullcrap far out extreme politics and waste their time and money on nonsense.

I don't use Facebook, but have heard that the Fascists running that company shut down the Trucker's FB page.

Let's face it (pun intended), if the presence or absence of a Facebook page makes or breaks your movement, you really don't have one.

And many more.

But in truth most truckers don't want to be involved with bullcrap far out extreme politics and waste their time and money on nonsense.

What does it cost a truck driver to drive around DC all day? $400-500 out of pocket?

Who is going to do that in a protest against anything and everything?

Maybe, but more likely, a failed organizing effort. I would think that it takes much more time, and money to organize that type of event than a facebook page, and word of mouth...

And many more.

What does it cost a truck driver to drive around DC all day? $400-500 out of pocket?

Who is going to do that in a protest against anything and everything?

I got the impression they were just going to jam up pre-existing routes, not go out of their way... but either way, either doing that or simply driving at 15mph will bloat fuel costs.

Which is kind of ironic since the manifesto declared "Last but not least is fuel prices". That's it, just "fuel prices". Nothing about how to address them or what the issue is, just "fuel prices". Which have been dropping lately anyway per usual this time of year.

Forum List

Back