Truckers vote to ignore Trudeau ultimatum to clear Ambassador Bridge

You didn't play by them rules with Burn Loot Murder now did you? Or when you threw feces and piss at Federal officers as you NUTBAGS attacked a court house buiding.

SJM-L-PROTEST-0530-117.jpg
Touché

arguing with progressives is like taking candy from a baby

I did and I got the booster. Its the only thing right to do. No one will hire them, the Canadian truckers. They will be without work and they don't want to work.
Take 5 more........Maybe the loose spike proteins will not kill you...........Gambler huh.........Oh did it stop you from getting it..........NOPE....

Anyways.

You can protest until you destroy others property, block interstate & international highways, ports or prevent others freedom, commerce, trade & ability to live, then you have gone too far and you will be arrested, run down or executed.

You have the same rights to vote, freedom of speech & protest as everyone else, but those rights end when they trample on my life, freedom & liberty. Get the hell off the roads before we take you out!
"before WE take you out"????? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: You leftist butt monkeys sure do love your fantasies about having some power.

Hopefully Trudeau does as he had said, bringing in the military to get that damn trucks off the bridges. I'm damn tired of shortages and paying higher prices. The truckers are violating the law and the govern should act. Actually, I don't really hold truckers to blame. They are being mislead by the crap of social media, the worst thing that has very happen to America.
Says the guy who's on social media. Asswipe.

Your right ends when it tramples on mine.
Kind of like your right to kill me ends where it tramples on my right to refuse a dangerous experimental medical procedure. Right?

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Kind of like your right to kill me ends where it tramples on my right to refuse a dangerous experimental medical procedure. Right?

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022
I stand for that.

You unvaccinated covid infected brain fogged zombie assholes already crashed a vehicle into my family & I, plus clogged the hospitals preventing us from getting the care we paid insurance all our working lives for. So when you get infected, stay away from hospitals since you assholes refuse to follow medical advice!

Last edited:
You unvaccinated zombie assholes already crashed a vehicle into my family & I plus clogged the hospitals preventing us from getting the care we paid insurance all our working lives for. So when you get infected, stay away from hospitals since you assholes refuse to follow medical advice!
BS

Forum List

Back