Truckers vote to ignore Trudeau ultimatum to clear Ambassador Bridge

Pot...meet kettle.

Left-wing protestors attacked a federal courthouse for months... injured police... blocked roads... set up "autonomous zones"...

So please give me a fucking break with your self-serving sanctimonious bullshit.
Portland is not Canada.

You can protest until you destroy others property, block interstate & international highways, ports or prevent others freedom, commerce, trade & ability to live, then you have gone too far and you will be arrested, run down or executed.

You have the same rights to vote, freedom of speech & protest as everyone else, but those rights end when they trample on my life, freedom & liberty. Get the hell off the roads before we take you out!
"YOUR RIGHTS END WHEN THEY TRAMPLE ON MY FREEDOM AND LIBERTY NOW DO AS THE GOVERNMENT COMMANDS AND STOP THINKING FOR YOURSELVES YOU PEASANTS"

Wasn´t sending the military to demonstrations deemed evil by western countries?

I don't know about Canaduh. They have a completely different government than we do, based on different principles.

Here in the U.S., that would be a violation of the Posse Comitatus* Act.

———
* I cannot ever hear or read that name, without the memory coming to mind of a corrupt sheriff in the movie Tank repeatedly mishearing and missaying it as “Communist pussy”, beginning with his reaction to a military officer explaining to him why they can't do anything about a recently-resigned high-level NCO who just took off in his own privately-owned tank, by citing the Posse Comitatus Act. “Did you just call me a ‘Communist pussy?’

I don't know about Canaduh. They have a completely different government than we do, based on different principles.

Here in the U.S., that would be a violation of the Posse Comitatus* Act.

———
* I cannot ever hear or read that name, without the memory coming to mind of a corrupt sheriff in the movie Tank repeatedly mishearing and missaying it as “Communist pussy”, beginning with his reaction to a military officer explaining to him why they can't do anything about a recently-resigned high-level NCO who just took off in his own privately-owned tank, by citing the Posse Comitatus Act. “Did you just call me a ‘Communist pussy?’

Pussy communist. You are remembering it backwards.

Fun movie!

You're right. I actually started typing it correctly, and them some glitch in my mind made me think I was depicting it backward, so I “corrected” it.

No worries, we understood what you meant.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewww. Internet tough guy alert!
Just ask those BLM terrorist thugs who blocked I-70 if we don't mean business. They got their ass beat, arrested, fined & sued for damages.

highwayprotest11.jpg

highwayprotestdw22.jpg

Last edited:
You can protest until you destroy others property, block interstate & international highways, ports or prevent others freedom, commerce, trade & ability to live, then you have gone too far and you will be arrested, run down or executed.

You have the same rights to vote, freedom of speech & protest as everyone else, but those rights end when they trample on my life, freedom & liberty. Get the hell off the roads before we take you out!
This really is a mostly peaceful protest -- you fucking Nazi

I would hire them

and with wuflu vaccinations running out of your ears you should too

the mandates are stupid and as useless as you think the vaccination is
Go a head. I wouldn't hire them.

You didn't play by them rules with Burn Loot Murder now did you? Or when you threw feces and piss at Federal officers as you NUTBAGS attacked a court house buiding.

SJM-L-PROTEST-0530-117.jpg

I see you can't read either.

In 2020 when protesters were blocking roads, you guys (perhaps not you personally) were sponsoring running over people blocking roads. Insantis even passed a law in florida encouraging it.

Now? You're pro-road-blocker it seems.

Can you understand your hypocrisy? Sure.... You can do it!
Perhaps that is what passes for logic to a very simple mind.

Forum List

Back