Truckers vote to ignore Trudeau ultimatum to clear Ambassador Bridge

I want government to enforce the law. It is illegal to block traffic regardless of what is being protested. The truckers have made their point. Now it is time to open the bridges to traffic. People are being laid off work and we're seeing shortages and higher prices.

The blockade started because Canadian government pushed to enforce law mandating COVID shots which Canadians find as illegal and unjust.
Even majority of Canadians are vaccinated, they do not support mandates, therefore their support for the truckers.

Now, Trudeau said, we can just ignore "Charter of Rights" (which would be equivalent to our constitutional amendments) and enforce whatever we want on you by simple majority, and people simply didn't like that. Here, check what he said... in other words, fuck your rights and freedoms, we can do whatever we want.

1644635027322.jpg

I really don't know what this is all about.

It is funny though that the same guys who were sponsoring "running over" anyone who blocks a roadway are now singing the praises of those that are blocking roadways.
It's funny, though: the ones screaming let them protest now say slash their tires and use military.

with all this funny, youd think someone would be laughing.

What I can see is that if you support someone's politics, you seem to support whatever they do...block roads, injure cops, insurrections, etc...
Pot...meet kettle.

Left-wing protestors attacked a federal courthouse for months... injured police... blocked roads... set up "autonomous zones"...

So please give me a fucking break with your self-serving sanctimonious bullshit.

He can't cave to them---the whole world is watching---this isn't about this man-child, but about his globalist masters. They can not allow the truckers to WIN in Canada--for fear that the world peasants would revolt everywhere.
In my opinion the truckers have already won the Andrew Cuomo of Canada has already tried to bully and intimidate them and failed he tries to use force against them he will stir up one massive hornets nest.

I want government to enforce the law. It is illegal to block traffic regardless of what is being protested. The truckers have made their point. Now it is time to open the bridges to traffic. People are being laid off work and we're seeing shortages and higher prices.
All Trudeau has to do is end the mandates. He could announce the end right now, and in ten minutes, trucks would be rolling.

This is on him.

Hopefully Trudeau does as he had said, bringing in the military to get that damn trucks off the bridges. I'm damn tired of shortages and paying higher prices. The truckers are violating the law and the govern should act. Actually, I don't really hold truckers to blame. They are being mislead by the crap of social media, the worst thing that has very happen to America.
Then you oughta be blowing up the Canadian government's email demanding that they meet all of the drivers' demands.

Last edited:
Most truckers oppose these blocked roads & bridges. Send in the military to arrest these assholes blocking roads, revoke their license & seize their trucks.

They are worse than BLM blocking roads! No Mercy for any asshole blocking traffic!!!
How does a net result of even fewer truckers help anything?

Those mean ol' protesters, forcing the Communists to murder them. :(
Of course they are. Trudeau was the premier of bejing years ago. He talks fault to ping. Thats where all the Democrat communists get their instructions.
It's taken you a while to wake up dopey.

Forum List

Back