Truckers Wave The White Flag

A 70 year old man gets beaten and arrested for beeping a horn. A trucker gats dragged out of his cab and kicked into unconsciousness and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Now the crazy angry left gloats over innocent non violent citizens surrendering to a gestapo army. No surprises here.

A 70 year old man gets beaten and arrested for beeping a horn. A trucker gats dragged out of his cab and kicked into unconsciousness and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Now the crazy angry left gloats over innocent non violent citizens surrendering to a gestapo army. No surprises here.
These authoritarian pieces of shit sure do hate liberal values, don't they?

I hope they got enough fuel to get home.
Adios.

Much to you commie bastards delight. They didn't surrender, the commie bastard Trudeau arrested them and broke it up.

The idiots actually thought a white flag would keep them from being arrested? Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. How did somebody that stupid ever get a drivers license, anyway?

We wonder the same about you.

Freedom truckers in Pennsylvania?

One truck showed up with 2 flat tires. I guess that rally may be cancelled.

you better hope they have enough fuel to stock the stores where you live faggot ! and now with the weak leader idiots like you put into the WH its looks like fuel is going to skyrocket even more along with food prices ! weakness is the fuel for tyrants to roll over countries !
You mean the "genius" Putin....the butt buddy for trump?

you better hope they have enough fuel to stock the stores where you live faggot ! and now with the weak leader idiots like you put into the WH its looks like fuel is going to skyrocket even more along with food prices ! weakness is the fuel for tyrants to roll over countries !
90%+ of Canadian and American truckers are doing their jobs. You support the whining snowflakes.

Oh help help. An old internet POS threatened me. I'm shaking all over.
You have no idea of my age, you need some serious health insurance coverage, though I am dead certain you'd never pop your mouth with such depravity in my presence, or anyone else's either, only in the secure safety of your hole, but if you open that trap up in the presence of a human being, you're gonna need serious health coverage to help put you back together again.... :fu:

You have no idea of my age, you need some serious health insurance coverage, though I am dead certain you'd never pop your mouth with such depravity in my presence, or anyone else's either, only in the secure safety of your hole, but if you open that trap up in the presence of a human being, you're gonna need serious health coverage to help put you back together again.... :fu:
No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life.

Well, I could give a rats ass who or what you think you are.

To a child rhat young, everybody looks old.

The best way to lower fuel prices is to...not to use fuel.
Stay home. Drive the car as little as possible.

Trudeau has just discontinued the emergencies act, as promised!

Let's all hope he doesn't have to enact it again to save Canada from a foreign led insurrection!

Forum List

Back