Trudeau Just Got Trump Smacked!

Canadians are cheering and supporting their leader for his behavior with trump while Americans are publicly mocking trump and calling him names. Robert Di Nero even instructed Americans "Fuck Trump" twice during an awards ceremony. As one Republican commented "Trump has beclowned himself".
No one cares what democrsts think. They are the enemy. Of course they won't have anything nice to say. Enemies never do.
They may be your enemy because you are anti-American. They are not the enemies of America, they are America in the most traditional and classical sense. People like you who work to divide America and show hatred for Americans are the enemies.

I do not consider my friends, family, neighbors, etc., who like trump to be my enemies and I do not believe they consider me or others who dislike or disagree with trump to be enemies. You are just a weirdo and hate filled goofball.

We need these people for nothing. They need need our markets for everything.Who has the leverage here?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/09/trump-slams-canadian-pm-as-dishonest-and-weak-pulls-back-on-g-7-communique-endorsement.html:21:
Lol, you kids are so confused.

tRump stomped off in a huff to have a good cry because the other world leaders aren't being nice to him.
He bailed on the rest of the summit because they were going to hold a global warming cry festival. He said what he had to say.

He sure did. Why hang around and listen to the global warming bullshit.

He had much better things to do.

We need these people for nothing. They need need our markets for everything.Who has the leverage here?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/09/trump-slams-canadian-pm-as-dishonest-and-weak-pulls-back-on-g-7-communique-endorsement.html:21:

tRump stomped off in a huff to have a good cry because the other world leaders aren't being nice to him.
He bailed on the rest of the summit because they were going to hold a global warming cry festival. He said what he had to say.

You people are unbelievably gullible.

No where near as gullible as you.

You need to look at that pic a little more closely.
L
He's not grinning.
What would you call it? A smile?
:)
Smiles go up at the corners dude. They also aren't usually accompanied by the closed body language or the high blood pressure/anger flush.

It's not that hard kid, all you have to do is look at the picture.
:laugh:

Trump spanked a few leaders while working for Americans. :)

Trump can't bully your allies. He spanked no one. Once again your great negotiator renegged on a deal he made. Why would anyone negotiate with this asshole? He'll just change his mind two hours later.
Trump spanked them before leaving to spank Kim. lol
De-Nero{sp}..gave dump an earful last night...A home run

Right, I'm the one who still believes tRump after 3500+ lies.

SMH

Right, I'm the one who still believes tRump after 3500+ lies.

SMH

Nope. You are the one who believes everything the left says about Trump.

Just look at all the threads on the board dumbass.

Ah. Right. Ok, first off, he lied about his inauguration numbers. Then he lied about dictating the Trump Jr Trump Tower meeting letter. Then he lied about Stormy. Then he lied about Trudeau.

No. 3 million more voters didn't want him. He lucked out.
It wasn’t luck. It was manipulation of the election

Correct. He campaigned and he manipulated his dollars to the right places.

And shit-for-brains voters like you.....lost.

Suck on it.

Let us know when you finish high school. Ok little trumpkin

I realize you are probably looking for recommendations should you ever qualify to attend yourself.

For you I recommend the state school for the hopelessly retarded.

You'll probably flunk out of that, but it'll be your best chance.

And then you can go try to get a real law degree.

Like everything else in this world, you haven’t a clue what you’re talking about.

Great comeback.

Let me see if I understand your viewpoint, Faun...

You think that the voters are going to go to the polls in the upcoming midterms and elect a tidal wave of liberal Democrats because Trump had more votes against him than any other candidate in US history? Those would be liberal Democrats running on what platform exactly? The economy? Unemployment? Reestablishing the Affordable Care Act? Immigration? An alleged war on women? Or is "Russian Collusion" what you think is going to be the hot button issue that has voters with jobs and money in their pockets voting Democratic this Fall?

To be quite blunt...I don't know what you Democrats are running on for an issue. Trump...love him or hate him...has been rather methodically checking off the things he promised he'd get done if he was elected. In the meantime the Democratic Party has been laser focused on "getting" Trump rather than developing a platform that will entice the voters to turn out for them. I think you folks are in grave danger of a historic defeat this midterm election. I say that because I don't know what your alternative is to what Trump is doing.
How do you think the election is going to go when the majority of voters who voted, voted against Trump?

Have all the special elections held since Trump became president not provided you a clue to the answer? Over 40 seats have flipped from Republican to Democrat. I’m not aware of any flipping from Democrat to Republican.
link to the 40 seats that have flipped.
Democrats flip 40th legislative race of Trump era, this time in New York

960 to go...:)

Lots of luck in the redstates...
We already took a coveted U.S. Senate seat from a red state. And we haven’t even hit the midterm yet.

:dance:

Yea and he his leaning Republican.

2018-06-11_13-59-35.png

How do you think the election is going to go when the majority of voters who voted, voted against Trump?

Have all the special elections held since Trump became president not provided you a clue to the answer? Over 40 seats have flipped from Republican to Democrat. I’m not aware of any flipping from Democrat to Republican.
link to the 40 seats that have flipped.
Democrats flip 40th legislative race of Trump era, this time in New York

960 to go...:)

Lots of luck in the redstates...
We already took a coveted U.S. Senate seat from a red state. And we haven’t even hit the midterm yet.

:dance:

Yea and he his leaning Republican.
LOL

Who cares how he leans? He counts as a Democrat.

That’s one down an two to go to take control of the Senate and prevent trump from replacing any more Supreme Court justices.

I thought trump promised a high GDP. What has his GDP averaged?
Best I could come up with is 2016
United States
GDP (current US$) | Data
Took a dip in 2014, I wonder why.
What were the percentages? Trump promised high percentages.

Promised 4%
When did Trump promise 4%?

Trump is officially making an economic promise that will be nearly impossible to keep

"To get the economy back on track, President Trump has outlined a bold plan to create 25 million new American jobs in the next decade and return to 4 percent annual economic growth," reads the White House site.

The 4% GDP promise is one that Trump has made before, but now it is the official promise of the White House and the president.

A hundred other media outlets reported it that day. The promise has been removed from the White House website.

Hey, JM. Come back to your old group. We miss you.

Best I could come up with is 2016
United States
GDP (current US$) | Data
Took a dip in 2014, I wonder why.

Promised 4%

Trump is officially making an economic promise that will be nearly impossible to keep

"To get the economy back on track, President Trump has outlined a bold plan to create 25 million new American jobs in the next decade and return to 4 percent annual economic growth," reads the White House site.

The 4% GDP promise is one that Trump has made before, but now it is the official promise of the White House and the president.

A hundred other media outlets reported it that day. The promise has been removed from the White House website.

Hey, JJ. How you? Come out and look around. They're mostly the same as our dumbasses, but there are some bright people posting, too.

Promised 4%

Hey, JJ. How you? Come out and look around. They're mostly the same as our dumbasses, but there are some bright people posting, too.

I'm doing well. I tend to jump around to different threads now when I find topics of interest.

And just so I post something on thread, the Trumpers may think Trump, Kudlow and Navarro bitchslapped Trudeau, but I think Trudeau will have the last laugh when all is said and done.

Forum List

Back