Trudeau Just Got Trump Smacked!

Yes, we're all proud of our president's behavior. Next, he is expected to amaze us all by eating paste, and crying when he's told that he can't go outside during recess because it's raining.
1*hcEEJb20qMkkDkD3RZgLfQ.jpeg
That paste eating rain crier drove an 18-wheeler over his opponents.

No. 3 million more voters didn't want him. He lucked out.
Way more than 3 million. Hillary alone had 3 million more votes than Trump. Another 7 million people voted for other candidates. All total, trump got about 63 million votes out of about 136 million total cast; or about 46%. Some 73 million voted for someone else.

Eh, we'll never know how many illegal votes Hillary received, the Democratic Party refused to investigate and we know why, they cheated of course...

View attachment 197769 .... gee, I spent twice as much as Trump and I got my butt kicked..
LOL

Suuure, uh-huh. You be sure to let the forum know when you’ve found even 10 illegals who voted, no less 3 million.

:lmao:

Last laugh/factoids .. .. your 3 (-) million Hillary votes mean diddly squat and so do illegal votes to the Democrat Party.. :smoke:

...also..

2dff9fc500a8f4cdcf0c20937e251dba.jpg

:lol:...

That paste eating rain crier drove an 18-wheeler over his opponents.

Way more than 3 million. Hillary alone had 3 million more votes than Trump. Another 7 million people voted for other candidates. All total, trump got about 63 million votes out of about 136 million total cast; or about 46%. Some 73 million voted for someone else.

Eh, we'll never know how many illegal votes Hillary received, the Democratic Party refused to investigate and we know why, they cheated of course...

View attachment 197769 .... gee, I spent twice as much as Trump and I got my butt kicked..
LOL

Suuure, uh-huh. You be sure to let the forum know when you’ve found even 10 illegals who voted, no less 3 million.

Last laugh/factoids .. .. your 3 (-) million Hillary votes mean diddly squat and so do illegal votes to the Democrat Party.. :smoke:

...also..

View attachment 197775

LOLOL

I take that gibberish to mean you can’t find even ten illegals who voted.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

14ndylk.jpg

The world has gotten a revealing, lasting view of the current U.S. administration.

LOL

...also..

View attachment 197775

LOLOL

14ndylk.jpg

Eh, your Democratic Party refused to investigate and Trump is President... enjoy..:itsok:..nice distractions lol

Republicans are celebrating ruining ties with long standing allies with memes and childish cartoons like everything is a joke.

The republican party has turned into a joke, vote all of them out.

Why are you so upset, not business as usual, every one wants America to bend over and take it..

It appears as long as Trump is president no more.
Making fun of world leaders on twitter and threatening to go it alone without them is juvenile and reckless. You don't have to act like a child and asshole to press for better trade deals.

You do if you're a childish asshole.

The only votes that count are Electoral College votes. I'm sorry but that's reality. It's the way the race was run. Both candidates knew that in advance. Both candidates formulated their strategies accordingly. Hillary Clinton got her ass handed to her in the Electoral College. End of story.
LOLOL

Calling it the end of the story when the story isn’t over is quite humorous. That doesn’t erase the fact that Trump had more votes against him than any other candidate in U.S. history. I suspect you’ll feel the effect of that soon when voters again get to voice their opinion at the polls.

Let me see if I understand your viewpoint, Faun...

You think that the voters are going to go to the polls in the upcoming midterms and elect a tidal wave of liberal Democrats because Trump had more votes against him than any other candidate in US history? Those would be liberal Democrats running on what platform exactly? The economy? Unemployment? Reestablishing the Affordable Care Act? Immigration? An alleged war on women? Or is "Russian Collusion" what you think is going to be the hot button issue that has voters with jobs and money in their pockets voting Democratic this Fall?

To be quite blunt...I don't know what you Democrats are running on for an issue. Trump...love him or hate him...has been rather methodically checking off the things he promised he'd get done if he was elected. In the meantime the Democratic Party has been laser focused on "getting" Trump rather than developing a platform that will entice the voters to turn out for them. I think you folks are in grave danger of a historic defeat this midterm election. I say that because I don't know what your alternative is to what Trump is doing.
How do you think the election is going to go when the majority of voters who voted, voted against Trump?

Have all the special elections held since Trump became president not provided you a clue to the answer? Over 40 seats have flipped from Republican to Democrat. I’m not aware of any flipping from Democrat to Republican.
link to the 40 seats that have flipped.

Republicans are celebrating ruining ties with long standing allies with memes and childish cartoons like everything is a joke.

Why are you so upset, not business as usual, every one wants America to bend over and take it..

Making fun of world leaders on twitter and threatening to go it alone without them is juvenile and reckless. You don't have to act like a child and asshole to press for better trade deals.

You do understand our military and how big the USA is right??

We don't need no one , we could isolate ourselves from the world, lock every gate and say fuck you..

We don't need no one , we could isolate ourselves from the world, lock every gate and say fuck you..
^This is how stupid republicans are. Please everyone vote to counteract these morons.

^This is how stupid republicans are. Please everyone vote to counteract these morons.

Okay well, it would be nice to kick out the whiners and freeloaders before the isolation... :backpedal:

LOL

...also..

View attachment 197775

LOLOL

14ndylk.jpg

Eh, your Democratic Party refused to investigate and Trump is President... enjoy..:itsok:..nice distractions lol
So the leader of the Department of Justice can’t find 1 single voting illegal alien? Out of me re than 3 million, according to nuts such as yourself?

Suuuure, uh-huh.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The only votes that count are Electoral College votes. I'm sorry but that's reality. It's the way the race was run. Both candidates knew that in advance. Both candidates formulated their strategies accordingly. Hillary Clinton got her ass handed to her in the Electoral College. End of story.
LOLOL

Calling it the end of the story when the story isn’t over is quite humorous. That doesn’t erase the fact that Trump had more votes against him than any other candidate in U.S. history. I suspect you’ll feel the effect of that soon when voters again get to voice their opinion at the polls.

You think that the voters are going to go to the polls in the upcoming midterms and elect a tidal wave of liberal Democrats because Trump had more votes against him than any other candidate in US history? Those would be liberal Democrats running on what platform exactly? The economy? Unemployment? Reestablishing the Affordable Care Act? Immigration? An alleged war on women? Or is "Russian Collusion" what you think is going to be the hot button issue that has voters with jobs and money in their pockets voting Democratic this Fall?

To be quite blunt...I don't know what you Democrats are running on for an issue. Trump...love him or hate him...has been rather methodically checking off the things he promised he'd get done if he was elected. In the meantime the Democratic Party has been laser focused on "getting" Trump rather than developing a platform that will entice the voters to turn out for them. I think you folks are in grave danger of a historic defeat this midterm election. I say that because I don't know what your alternative is to what Trump is doing.
How do you think the election is going to go when the majority of voters who voted, voted against Trump?

Have all the special elections held since Trump became president not provided you a clue to the answer? Over 40 seats have flipped from Republican to Democrat. I’m not aware of any flipping from Democrat to Republican.
Democrats flip 40th legislative race of Trump era, this time in New York

Rightards are such useless idiots.

Rightards are such useless idiots.

Truth hurts no libtard?

LOLOL

Democrats flip 40th legislative race of Trump era, this time in New York

960 to go...:)

Lots of luck in the redstates...

So geographically is not strong with you?

Is that what you are saying?

We need these people for nothing. They need need our markets for everything.Who has the leverage here?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/09/trump-slams-canadian-pm-as-dishonest-and-weak-pulls-back-on-g-7-communique-endorsement.html:21:
Lol, you kids are so confused.

tRump stomped off in a huff to have a good cry because the other world leaders aren't being nice to him.

Trump left because he’s got a meeting to get too, I don’t remember any of the other countries working on fixing NK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back