Trudeau Just Got Trump Smacked!

Trudy's own press corp raked him over the coals....everybody knows he's terrified of Trump as he well should be. I wonder if he realizes we can close the Keystone XL to canuck oil headed to Houston while keeping it open for our drillers in N.Dakota. Let's see him get his tar sand crap to China overland to Vancouver......we could have him thrown out of office in a matter of weeks with what we can do to him....we don't need their timber either....or much of anything else. 50 years ago we didn't require anything from the outside world but bananas and coffee and we can be self-sufficient with full-employment again, thanks to President Trump.

Seems the entire world is afraid of what stunt that orange fool might pull next. I know I am. He's not helping America. He's embarrassing us.

He's embarrassing you on the left Puppy! Has been since he soundly defeated the candidate that all of you were SO convinced couldn't lose! I've got news for you...he's going to do it again in the midterms!

We need these people for nothing.
Good thing you don't have any exports.

Yes, we're all proud of our president's behavior. Next, he is expected to amaze us all by eating paste, and crying when he's told that he can't go outside during recess because it's raining.
1*hcEEJb20qMkkDkD3RZgLfQ.jpeg
That paste eating rain crier drove an 18-wheeler over his opponents.

No. 3 million more voters didn't want him. He lucked out.
Way more than 3 million. Hillary alone had 3 million more votes than Trump. Another 7 million people voted for other candidates. All total, trump got about 63 million votes out of about 136 million total cast; or about 46%. Some 73 million voted for someone else.

Little bitch boy Trudeau will pay for his duplicity.
Would you mind pointing to either his duplicity or his bad faith? Your attention in this matter is gratefully anticipated.

Last edited:
Starting a trade war with our closest allies, and all the Western democracies, while embracing the likes of Puting, Xi, Duerte, and North Korea shows where this traitors heart is at.
But on the other hand it's a pretty amusing show to watch...

do-you-want-butter-with-that-giant-bags-of-popcorn-await-who-sells-big-bags-of-popcorn-l-cdfbce584dbe450d.jpg

As I understand it Mr PC didn't say shit during the meeting, instead he pussed out and woofed shit at a press conference after the meeting - then Trump said "say what" and sent him crying for puppys, blankies, and crayons. ~shrug~

As I understand it Mr PC didn't say shit during the meeting, instead he pussed out and woofed shit at a press conference after the meeting
Really? Got the transcript? As far as I can see Trudeau continued the line Canada has always taken.

Yes, we're all proud of our president's behavior. Next, he is expected to amaze us all by eating paste, and crying when he's told that he can't go outside during recess because it's raining.

Way more than 3 million. Hillary alone had 3 million more votes than Trump. Another 7 million people voted for other candidates. All total, trump got about 63 million votes out of about 136 million total cast; or about 46%. Some 73 million voted for someone else.

The only votes that count are Electoral College votes. I'm sorry but that's reality. It's the way the race was run. Both candidates knew that in advance. Both candidates formulated their strategies accordingly. Hillary Clinton got her ass handed to her in the Electoral College. End of story.

The only votes that count are Electoral College votes. I'm sorry but that's reality. It's the way the race was run. Both candidates knew that in advance. Both candidates formulated their strategies accordingly. Hillary Clinton got her ass handed to her in the Electoral College. End of story.
LOLOL

Calling it the end of the story when the story isn’t over is quite humorous. That doesn’t erase the fact that Trump had more votes against him than any other candidate in U.S. history. I suspect you’ll feel the effect of that soon when voters again get to voice their opinion at the polls.

cnm No, Id' love to see them, but I do have reports from everyone, including CNN:

Speaking during an impromptu news conference at the G7 summit in Canada on Saturday, Trump said his ultimate goal was the elimination of all trade duties.
"Ultimately that's what you want," he said. "You want a tariff free. You want no barriers. And you want no subsidies. Because you have some cases where countries are subsidizing industries and that's not fair."

Later Saturday, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he would with "absolute certainty" impose retaliatory measures on July 1 to answer Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum. He said the argument that Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum are a matter of national security are "kind of insulting." Trudeau said Canadians are nice but added, "We will not be pushed around." - Trump calls for elimination of tariffs, end to US being world's 'piggy bank' - CNNPolitics

Trudeau tried to play stupid games and now he's getting stupid prizes.

Making fun of world leaders on twitter and threatening to go it alone without them is juvenile and reckless. You don't have to act like a child and asshole to press for better trade deals.
Especially when tariff levels are quite close anyway. But I do enjoy the Trumpeters' simultaneous claims both of victim hood and of belonging to the greatest country in the world.

Recent World Trade Organization data shows that America's average tariff for imported goods is 2.4%. Canada's average tariff for imported goods is 3.1%, and the EU's average tariff for imported goods is 3%.
https://edition.cnn.com

So, tacit agreement the 'backstabbing' and 'duplicity' and 'bad faith' was invented?
Anyway, the stupid game where the US has a trade surplus in goods and services with Canada and Trump complains of it in his quest to remove US trade deficits? Dumb as, I agree. The Orange Shitgibbon knows nothing.

The stupid game where the US has a trade surplus in goods and services with Canada and Trump complains of it in his quest to remove US trade deficits? Dumb as, I agree. The Orange Shitgibbon knows nothing.

Yep, I'll take you as an adult now. ~rolls eyes~

Frankly, I agree with the President's goal to have fair trade for the US. We've been letting foreign nations siphon off our jobs and US dollars for decades, enough is enough.

Frankly, I agree with the President's goal to have fair trade for the US. We've been letting foreign nations siphon off our jobs and US dollars for decades, enough is enough.
Yes, you too know nothing about trade matters. You've seen the figures and you ignore them. Very Trumpy. Especially the way you ignore his arguments about trade deficits.

As though a trade surplus with Canada indicates it's ripping you off!

Ffs.

~shrug~

I'm a capitalist centrist, also more of a 'national' free trader than an open free trader. I've said it 100 times on here as I have nothing to hide, nor do I particularly care what your personal opinions about my political view points are.

You have your opinions based on whatever you believe, and I have mine.

LOLOL

Calling it the end of the story when the story isn’t over is quite humorous. That doesn’t erase the fact that Trump had more votes against him than any other candidate in U.S. history. I suspect you’ll feel the effect of that soon when voters again get to voice their opinion at the polls.

Let me see if I understand your viewpoint, Faun...

You think that the voters are going to go to the polls in the upcoming midterms and elect a tidal wave of liberal Democrats because Trump had more votes against him than any other candidate in US history? Those would be liberal Democrats running on what platform exactly? The economy? Unemployment? Reestablishing the Affordable Care Act? Immigration? An alleged war on women? Or is "Russian Collusion" what you think is going to be the hot button issue that has voters with jobs and money in their pockets voting Democratic this Fall?

To be quite blunt...I don't know what you Democrats are running on for an issue. Trump...love him or hate him...has been rather methodically checking off the things he promised he'd get done if he was elected. In the meantime the Democratic Party has been laser focused on "getting" Trump rather than developing a platform that will entice the voters to turn out for them. I think you folks are in grave danger of a historic defeat this midterm election. I say that because I don't know what your alternative is to what Trump is doing.

Eh, we'll never know how many illegal votes Hillary received, the Democratic Party refused to investigate and we know why, they cheated of course...

hillarynotok.jpeg .... gee, I spent twice as much as Trump and I got my butt kicked..

Last edited:

LOLOL

Let me see if I understand your viewpoint, Faun...

You think that the voters are going to go to the polls in the upcoming midterms and elect a tidal wave of liberal Democrats because Trump had more votes against him than any other candidate in US history? Those would be liberal Democrats running on what platform exactly? The economy? Unemployment? Reestablishing the Affordable Care Act? Immigration? An alleged war on women? Or is "Russian Collusion" what you think is going to be the hot button issue that has voters with jobs and money in their pockets voting Democratic this Fall?

To be quite blunt...I don't know what you Democrats are running on for an issue. Trump...love him or hate him...has been rather methodically checking off the things he promised he'd get done if he was elected. In the meantime the Democratic Party has been laser focused on "getting" Trump rather than developing a platform that will entice the voters to turn out for them. I think you folks are in grave danger of a historic defeat this midterm election. I say that because I don't know what your alternative is to what Trump is doing.
How do you think the election is going to go when the majority of voters who voted, voted against Trump?

Have all the special elections held since Trump became president not provided you a clue to the answer? Over 40 seats have flipped from Republican to Democrat. I’m not aware of any flipping from Democrat to Republican.

Eh, we'll never know how many illegal votes Hillary received, the Democratic Party refused to investigate and we know why, they cheated of course...

View attachment 197769 .... gee, I spent twice as much as Trump and I got my butt kicked..
LOL

Suuure, uh-huh. You be sure to let the forum know when you’ve found even 10 illegals who voted, no less 3 million.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back