Trudeau unleashes Canadian Cossacks

1645388986622.png

Link to threat to kill dogs.

'Disgusting!' Trudeau slammed as Canadian police threaten to seize and kill truckers' pets​

JUSTIN TRUDEAU and the capital city of Ottawa has been slammed after threatening to seize and euthanise the pets of Canadian truckers protesting against the government.​

So now you and “your ilk“ speak for everyone?Just because you and “your ilk” don’t give a crap and consider violence to be “legitimate political discourse” doesn’t mean those “outside the bubble” (whatever that is supposed to mean) don’t care.

That claim, that violence is “legitimate political discourse” is going to haunt you.

Great, now ask voters how much the Jan 6th whatever anyone wants to call it matters one whit to their life. Now. Right now, and if it's going to affect their vote next November. Oh, I think that question was missing. I wonder why?

This was my point, by the way. Not whether people liked it, hated it, loved it or whatever. But what role it has in their lives. And that would be just about zero for all but a very tiny minority who are obsessed.

Ok, no burning. What was looted? Obviously there was no private property damaged, or stolen.
I'd like to see photographic evidence of the "smeared feces". Never been produced. The leftist radicals are obsessed with the body's processes of elimination. Stupid parents who could not figure out how to effectively toilet train, I guess.

Great, now ask voters how much the Jan 6th whatever anyone wants to call it matters one whit to their life. Now. Right now, and if it's going to affect their vote next November. Oh, I think that question was missing. I wonder why?

This was my point, by the way. Not whether people liked it, hated it, loved it or whatever. But what role it has in their lives. And that would be just about zero for all but a very tiny minority who are obsessed.
Obsession has nothing to do with an unprecedented act against our government that was almost a coup?

I’m sure you would love to see it buried, it is in your best interest after all.

Obsession has nothing to do with an unprecedented act against our government that was almost a coup?

I’m sure you would love to see it buried, it is in your best interest after all.

I have no need to see it buried. But you HAVE to obsess over it (royal you) because you're losing on every other single issue, including cultural issues. Every single one.

No one is doing that, but dupes on the left think there are.
They're very good at beating dead horses. It's a behavior called "perseveration", very common in many mental illnesses.

Forum List

Back