True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

Sure, her campaign starting it had nothing to do with her. Just to be clear, that's your standard for Trump, right? He's not responsible for what his staff does? No quote, it's not him?

Trump of course has been openly a Birther since 2011

images

images

And this is the loon who is the GOP candidate....
What a true patriot Trump is wanting to get to the truth of Obama's original birth origins. Trump knows it's a constitutional issue.

He was born to an American mother, it doesn't matter where he was born, there was no Constitutional issue, monkey man.

There was only an Obama is a dumb ass issue
You are ignorant of the citizenship laws at the time of his birth. She (if thats his real mother) was too young to confer citizenship to him.

First it was a "Constitutional" issue, now it's citizenship laws. Let me know when you pick a position, monkey man
The citizenship issue creates a constitutional issue in Article 2 Section 1. God you are dense!

It was out there long before the 2008 campaign but it is true that the Clinton supporters kicked it up a notch.

"False rumours about Mr Obama’s background first surfaced in 2004, in Illinois, where he was a state senator. Andy Martin, a perennial local candidate and litigant, claimed Mr Obama was secretly Muslim.

Related theories — including that he was radicalised in a “madrassa” in Indonesia — developed after Mr Obama entered the national stage with a speech to the Democratic National Convention later that year.

In 2005, Mr Obama went to Washington as the junior US senator for Illinois. The rumours about him persisted, but seemingly failed to take hold among political insiders and voters alike.

It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii."

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton

Actually it started when Obama told his publisher in roughly 1990 that he was born in Kenya. Obama was the original birther

Well that is a lie on two fronts.

President Obama never told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

And the Birther movement didn't find that pamphlet until 2012- 4 years after Birthers started Birthering- and a full year after Trump came out of the closet as a Birther.

Unless Trump has a time machine he just swallowed the Birther lies wholesale.

Well, that's a lie, I didn't say Trumps claim started the birther movement, I said he was the first birther, not a logical conclusion.

As for his publisher saying he was born in Kenya, there is only one possible source for that

I didn't say you believed Trump started the Birther movement- do try to keep up.

You lied twice- by a) claiming that President Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya and
b) by lying that pamphlet was the start of the Birther movement- which as I point out is chronologically impossible

I didn't say the pamphlet started the birther movement, I said Hillary did. You just had a long debate with me over that. How stupid are you?

Clearly a lot less stupid than you- here is your quote:

Kaz "Actually it started when Obama told his publisher in roughly 1990 that he was born in Kenya. Obama was the original birther"

You lied twice- by a) claiming that President Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya and
b) by lying that pamphlet was the start of the Birther movement- which as I point out is chronologically impossible

As I pointed out, the emails were circulated by Operation Chaos Operatives, pretending to be Hillary supporters as they were instructed to do.

So now you blindly believe the unsubstantiated accusations of the left. Again, "cynic," Google it ...

Hell you believe the unsubstantiated accusations you make.

Despite what the facts are.

You believing something makes it a "fact?" Has science heard about you? Wow, we can take some shortcuts and jump ahead in science by decades ...

LOL- me citing the actual record- the actual facts- you cite yourself and your fictional accounts of what your twisted mind has invented.

You haven't cited any facts, what are you talking about? Your opinion is not fact

The fact is that there is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone that he was born in Kenya

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Instead the facts show that Barack Obama has consistently since 1990 said he was born in Hawaii

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

No, I showed the GOP's birther movement started on freerepublic more than a month before the first Operation Chaos fake Clinton supporter email. I never made any claim about Kenya.

You're confusing your own points. The "movement" started with Hillary, before that it was only Obama who said he was born in Kenya, but there was no movement. Just him

Or to be accurate before that it is only Kaz lying about what President Obama said.

Nope, his publisher did

His publisher made a mistake- you lie.

Yes, publishers always make up where people were born, I see your point. If I had a dollar for every American author some publisher made up was born overseas.

According to you, I'd have one dollar ...

Actually the one making crap up is you.

You want to ignore the facts and promote your fan fiction
There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Barack Obama has consistently said he was born in Hawaii

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

So now you blindly believe the unsubstantiated accusations of the left. Again, "cynic," Google it ...

You believing something makes it a "fact?" Has science heard about you? Wow, we can take some shortcuts and jump ahead in science by decades ...

LOL- me citing the actual record- the actual facts- you cite yourself and your fictional accounts of what your twisted mind has invented.

You haven't cited any facts, what are you talking about? Your opinion is not fact

The fact is that there is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone that he was born in Kenya

Instead the facts show that Barack Obama has consistently since 1990 said he was born in Hawaii

Obama was never directly quoted in any of those publications saying he was born in Hawaii. Goderich lied to ABC to cover for Obama who gave her the source material where he was birthed.

Trump of course has been openly a Birther since 2011

images

images

And this is the loon who is the GOP candidate....
What a true patriot Trump is wanting to get to the truth of Obama's original birth origins. Trump knows it's a constitutional issue.

He was born to an American mother, it doesn't matter where he was born, there was no Constitutional issue, monkey man.

There was only an Obama is a dumb ass issue
You are ignorant of the citizenship laws at the time of his birth. She (if thats his real mother) was too young to confer citizenship to him.

First it was a "Constitutional" issue, now it's citizenship laws. Let me know when you pick a position, monkey man
The citizenship issue creates a constitutional issue in Article 2 Section 1. God you are dense!

And you being an ape has what to do with that, monkey man?

Actually it started when Obama told his publisher in roughly 1990 that he was born in Kenya. Obama was the original birther

And the Birther movement didn't find that pamphlet until 2012- 4 years after Birthers started Birthering- and a full year after Trump came out of the closet as a Birther.

Well, that's a lie, I didn't say Trumps claim started the birther movement, I said he was the first birther, not a logical conclusion.

As for his publisher saying he was born in Kenya, there is only one possible source for that

I didn't say you believed Trump started the Birther movement- do try to keep up.

I didn't say the pamphlet started the birther movement, I said Hillary did. You just had a long debate with me over that. How stupid are you?

Kaz "Actually it started when Obama told his publisher in roughly 1990 that he was born in Kenya. Obama was the original birther"

We're going in circles, here's a dollar, buy a clue

Um ... no evidence? His publisher said he was born in Kenya. There is exactly one potential source for that information. Any guess who that is???

Um ... no evidence? His publisher said he was born in Kenya. There is exactly one potential source for that information. Any guess who that is???

Yes- no evidence.

His publisher made a mistake- and acknowledged the mistake.

We're going in circles, here's a dollar, buy a clue

The answer to the clue is that when it comes to President Obama, Kaz lies.

Obama was never directly quoted in any of those publications saying he was born in Hawaii. Goderich lied to ABC to cover for Obama who gave her the source material where he was birthed.

There is no evidence that Goderich lied about anything- you just can't accept the facts so you create fiction.

The big Hillary supporter who got the birther ball rolling for her was attorney Phil Berg, a Democrat former deputy attorney general out of Philadelphia.

Forgotten Truth: Hillary Clinton Mother of ‘Birther’ Movement!

Phil Berg- a big Birther nut- and Trump fan

Berg continued, “I am so proud of Donald Trump as he has raised the issue of Obama’s birth even hoping that Obama will prove he was born in Hawaii. However, Trump has stated that the more he looks into the issue, the more he believes that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

Yeah yeah, every one knows that the Hillary campaign in 2008 started the whole birther movement.

Some lies never die in the Republican bubble.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?

Our ruling

Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.

We rate this claim False.

Bad when you can't trust the fact checkers. Hillary didn't exactly correct her campaign workers, did she?

Yeah yeah, every one knows that the Hillary campaign in 2008 started the whole birther movement.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Our ruling

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.

Bad when you can't trust the fact checkers. Hillary didn't exactly correct her campaign workers, did she?

What campaign workers?

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Our ruling

Birthers hate fact checkers- just as much as they hate the facts- just like cockroaches hate the light.

All Barry Sotoro Hussein had to do was offer his birth certificate for scrutiny by experts but it is kept locked in a freaking vault in Hawaii. The democrat party should have vetted Obama before the election but they thought they could get by. The media should have insisted that experts have a look at the original document but they were more interested in protecting Hussein Sotoro. It's alleged that Barry filed documents claiming he was a (legal) alien in order to get a break in college tuition but there wasn't a single investigative reporter who was curious enough to follow up on the story. We know everything there was to know about the entire Bush family and their education and even the frats they belonged to but Barry Hussein's records are locked in a vault at Harvard and nobody in the media was ever curious enough to try to get hold of them. Instead of the laughable "most open administration" it's the most secretive in history.

Forum List

Back