True to form, Atheist hero says sexual abuse not as bad as religion.

The OP is the post. I am not the post.

And the OP consisted of an article, with a link, and quotes of a leading atheist which supports my statement.

Please return to school. I don't get paid to educate your sorry progressive ass.

You are the Original Poster who made the Original Post. Your article does not in any way support your baseless lies about "progressives". Your lack of basic comprehension skills disqualifies you from being capable of teaching.

The ORIGINAL POST consisted, primarily, of a quotation from an atheist whack job, who is also progressive, who I was quoting because he SAID THAT CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE HAS DEGREES, and is not as bad as CATHOLICISM.

So yes, I made my point. Here is an example of a lauded progressive whack job, not only attacking Christians and Christianity, but at the same time poo-poohing the idea that child sex abuse is anything worse than *yucky*.

Really?

Where did I lie about atheists? I submitted evidence of a top atheist saying some really incredibly stupid shit. I provided the name, the context, I linked it...so what lie did I tell?

You, on the other hand, maintain that Christian(s) are holier than thou and a bunch of other unflattering things...but you can't provide any examples.

So..I maintain that you're the liar.
Again its NOT all about you never said* you* matter of reading comprehension .
I gave you examples posts #8 ,11 ,13 not my fault if you cant be bothered to read them i read ALL POSTS when im on a thread before i post anything

The OP is the post. I am not the post.

And the OP consisted of an article, with a link, and quotes of a leading atheist which supports my statement.

Please return to school. I don't get paid to educate your sorry progressive ass.

You are the Original Poster who made the Original Post. Your article does not in any way support your baseless lies about "progressives". Your lack of basic comprehension skills disqualifies you from being capable of teaching.

The ORIGINAL POST consisted, primarily, of a quotation from an atheist whack job, who is also progressive, who I was quoting because he SAID THAT CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE HAS DEGREES, and is not as bad as CATHOLICISM.

So yes, I made my point. Here is an example of a lauded progressive whack job, not only attacking Christians and Christianity, but at the same time poo-poohing the idea that child sex abuse is anything worse than *yucky*.

In the original post YOU made the following utterly FALSE and DEFAMATORY allegations about "progressives".

:dig:

the progressive seeks to sexualize children, to de-criminalize sex with children, while at the same time, they seek to shut down and criminalize religion.

YOU distorted the anecdote and turned it into a despicable criminal conspiracy against children and religion.

Then when YOU were asked to provide nonpartisan credible sources to substantiate your vile accusations you failed miserably.

Really?

Where did I lie about atheists? I submitted evidence of a top atheist saying some really incredibly stupid shit. I provided the name, the context, I linked it...so what lie did I tell?

You, on the other hand, maintain that Christian(s) are holier than thou and a bunch of other unflattering things...but you can't provide any examples.

So..I maintain that you're the liar.
Again its NOT all about you never said* you* matter of reading comprehension . :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:
I gave you examples posts #8 ,11 ,13 not my fault if you cant be bothered to read them i read ALL POSTS when im on a thread before i post anything
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Uh..ok? It's hard to respond approriately, as you make no sense at all.

In the original post YOU made the following utterly FALSE and DEFAMATORY allegations about "progressives".

the progressive seeks to sexualize children, to de-criminalize sex with children, while at the same time, they seek to shut down and criminalize religion.

YOU distorted the anecdote and turned it into a despicable criminal conspiracy against children and religion.

Then when YOU were asked to provide nonpartisan credible sources to substantiate your vile accusations you failed miserably.

No, I didn't fail at all. Which is why the progressive nutbags on this thread are spitting incoherently.

No, I didn't fail at all. Which is why the progressive nutbags on this thread are spitting incoherently.

Ironic!

That you lack the comprehension to recognize your own epic failures says volumes.

He's right.

Lots of religion out there can expose you to things such as sexual abuse (Ask the little buys at church) over and over.
Sexual abuse is just 1 time.

lots of sexual abuse under religion > just 1 count of sexual abuse.

Ironic!

That you lack the comprehension to recognize your own epic failures says volumes.

I think the primary lesson this thread presents is that progressive nutbags aren't just crazy and murderous...they're stupid and incoherent, as well.

Forum List

Back