• Trump

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Other (who?)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Clearly trump isn't going to win so I want to start the conversation of who us Republicans are going to run in 2020. I say we run trump again. We can't nominate any of the rinos who lost to trump. We can't run that traitor Paul Ryan. Maybe Ted Cruz, rubio, carli fiorino or Ben carson. We'd all love to see carli debate hillary and Ben is brilliant but I think trump is the only one who can fix the economy and defeat Isis so we have to run him again.

And if you wouldn't nominate him next time why vote for him this time?

Clearly trump isn't going to win so I want to start the conversation of who us Republicans are going to run in 2020. I say we run trump again. We can't nominate any of the rinos who lost to trump. We can't run that traitor Paul Ryan. Maybe Ted Cruz, rubio, carli fiorino or Ben carson. We'd all love to see carli debate hillary and Ben is brilliant but I think trump is the only one who can fix the economy and defeat Isis so we have to run him again.

What makes you think there is going to be a Republican party left?

Camacho9-27-2011-2.jpg

Trump will be over 100 years old in 2020.

How about this guy?
Lavrov-phone.jpg

He wasn't born in Kenya, so he's eligible.

Trump 2020

I've got the best vision, the greatest eyes you've ever seen, so good my eyes, so good.....

Did I really write this? That's okay because back then Trump said this

Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.

Trump made the comments about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.

• Winner
Reactions: xyz

Lol.

Forum List

Back