🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump 32% Carson 12% gender victim fiorina 6%

There is only so long people will pay to see a one trick pony

Trumps days are numbered. Does anyone think he can keep this going another year?
I think this is possible. He's got the bankroll and the wisdom not to use it. He's got fans.
Even the most ardent fans will tire of hearing the same song
I have a suspicion that Trump's campaign is saving his next tune for when his current flame runs out. He's telegraphed tax policy with no delivery yet. Could this be timing? Could it be he sees general election risk in rolling policy out in front of the GOP base?

Unlike other candidates whose issue positions get them fickle followers, fans can last for years and years. They'll be defending him after 8 bad years or good.

I really am NOT a Trump fan but he is infinitely preferable to bloody Hillary!! Jeb is still looking strong in the back straight with the pacer out in front but maybe starting to tire.

Ya never know.

Greg
Maybe you were still in England when the Clinton's rocked the 90s. The Clinton name isn't mud but bush is.

Republicans like to say they don't want another Clinton or bush. They will sacrifice a rook for our queen.

Saying you don't like Clinton is like telling a Republican Reagan sucked. No different.

Tuff!! btw; I'm not a Pom.

Greg

Rightwinger is still going on that Trumps days are numbered, and that number is vanishingly small. While I want this to be the case, I don't see it yet. I would like to drive a stake through his chances at midnight at a crossroads, they are too strong yet.

One good thing Trump has done is killed Bush's chances. For that, I will be always thankful.

But for right now, I don't see anything stupid enough for him to say that will dent his chances. He says the earth is flat, he will get cheered.

I don't think Trump will go away quietly...but he will go away

I think Trump has already played his hand. It got him the attention he desired but the class clown continually playing the same antics eventually gets ignored

You are correct in that Trump has destroyed the GOP field. At a time when little known GOP candidates like Cruz and Walker needed attention, Trump grabbed all the headlines

Trump pulled away all of Rand Pauls base and played the role Cruz was going to play. He has made Jeb Bush look like a blundering fool.

Carly favors automatic birthright citizenship for the children of illegal aliens!
As does any good American who understands our Constitution and American narrative.
I think good Americans can understand how our constitution's interpretation is challenged by our laws from time to time. The American narrative is being written right now. Certainly, our demand for immigrants has changed compared to the early chapters.

Trump will either drop away or will take the nomination and get, maybe, as much as 40% of the vote.

If another runs as the candidate, the far right probably will not vote if it is not a Cruz or a Carson, certainly not if it is a Bush, or Fiorina, or Rubio, or Christie.

Trump will either drop away or will take the nomination and get, maybe, as much as 40% of the vote.

If another runs as the candidate, the far right probably will not vote if it is not a Cruz or a Carson, certainly not if it is a Bush, or Fiorina, or Rubio, or Christie.
ROFL...

Trump consistently does worse against Clinton than the other Republican candidates.

The most recent Fox News poll has Trump at 26%, where he has been for awhile. His averages in the polls has been falling.

12047067_1155499324478937_3549456259507807642_n.jpg

Trump consistently does worse against Clinton than the other Republican candidates.

The most recent Fox News poll has Trump at 26%, where he has been for awhile. His averages in the polls has been falling.

RCP has Trump at 27.5%
2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination | RealClearPolitics

When the primaries start, if Trump is still this far ahead, he will sew up the nomination shortly after Super Tuesday. The GOP brain trust encouraged nearly every state to change their primary votes from "proportional" to "winner takes all".

:rofl:

Forum List

Back