Trump,a man with no cards to play

The president is beginning his tour of a bunch of Asian countries, and he's already thrown away all his winning cards. The tour will be a bunch of photo ops and not much else.

When he arrives in China, he might have said, "I represent the 12 nations of the TPP. We represent about 40% of the world economy. If you don't stop trading fuel and materials across the N. Korea border that they can use to make nukes and icbms, we in the TPP will greatly reduce our trade with you, in order to reduce trade with N. Korea.

Or he might say, :The South China Sea is international waters that all of the TPP want to use as international waters. Please remove your militarized islands that you have created there, and allow us all free passage."

Or he might say, "Please protect the intellectual property of all TPP members, and protect TPP patents, and written material, or trade with China by TPP members will be greatly reduced."

But he can't because he has thrown away the TPP card. Everyone is now on their own, and many Asian countries can't afford to go it alone against China. No country, including the USA, can compete economically with China alone.

And as far as Russia is concerned, we still don't know what cards he has given to Putin, but clearly the president has given away all his cards there as well. So many that the president is clearly scared to say or do anything that might bother Putin.

A good negotiator? Really?? It's hard to negotiate anything when you don't have any cards. Of course, he might just say, "I'm crazy, do what I say or else." I'm sure every country, everywhere has already tough about that. And that's why they are all simply going to wait until Trump is gone for anything significant.

It's a chess game. Who cares what he does with cards?
and you think that idiot can play chess?? Without his team of lawyers intimidating people he's a big blabbermouth a nothing burger

That's what H.W. said. You know, the Re[ublican who admittedly voted for Hillary? Republican my ass.

The president is beginning his tour of a bunch of Asian countries, and he's already thrown away all his winning cards. The tour will be a bunch of photo ops and not much else.

When he arrives in China, he might have said, "I represent the 12 nations of the TPP. We represent about 40% of the world economy. If you don't stop trading fuel and materials across the N. Korea border that they can use to make nukes and icbms, we in the TPP will greatly reduce our trade with you, in order to reduce trade with N. Korea.

Or he might say, :The South China Sea is international waters that all of the TPP want to use as international waters. Please remove your militarized islands that you have created there, and allow us all free passage."

Or he might say, "Please protect the intellectual property of all TPP members, and protect TPP patents, and written material, or trade with China by TPP members will be greatly reduced."

But he can't because he has thrown away the TPP card. Everyone is now on their own, and many Asian countries can't afford to go it alone against China. No country, including the USA, can compete economically with China alone.

And as far as Russia is concerned, we still don't know what cards he has given to Putin, but clearly the president has given away all his cards there as well. So many that the president is clearly scared to say or do anything that might bother Putin.

A good negotiator? Really?? It's hard to negotiate anything when you don't have any cards. Of course, he might just say, "I'm crazy, do what I say or else." I'm sure every country, everywhere has already tough about that. And that's why they are all simply going to wait until Trump is gone for anything significant.
The only thing Trump needed to do, is to keep Hillary out of the white house. He did that, anything else is icing on the cake!
Hillary would have made a much better President than Trump

So would Ted Cruz, John Kasich, Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio

While Donnie Dealmaker fooled the American voter, he has no credibility on the world stage

He is not trusted, he is mocked and has given up Americas role as a world leader

Trump has already given up our leadership in Western Europe, now he will show he is powerless in Asia
Actually Obama did that. Trump is getting our leadership back.
You have just won laughable post of the week First prize ,dinner with trump last prize 3 dinners with trump

While Donnie Dealmaker fooled the American voter, he has no credibility on the world stage

He is not trusted, he is mocked and has given up Americas role as a world leader

Trump has already given up our leadership in Western Europe, now he will show he is powerless in Asia

Which foreign nation has he built a strong bond with (other than Russia)
China is working with us against north Korea. Also I didn't realize Russia became our ally, no matter how much Obama and Hillary kissed Putin's ass.

The world view of America has dropped dramatically since Trump was elected

Everywhere but Russia

The only thing Trump needed to do, is to keep Hillary out of the white house. He did that, anything else is icing on the cake!

What your bitch really thought about you.
upload_2017-11-2_9-11-23.png

Perhaps Trump is a true "believer" in world democracy, allowing such countries as China, India and maybe even Russia to take the lead in becoming world leaders over the U.S.???
trump towers will spring up world wide while America sinks in the trump quagmire
Sinks?

How God damn blind are you? All economic indicators are going UP NOT DOWN.
in spite of trump not because of him He's ruined relations with countries that have taken many years to build Hopefully once he's gone we can become great again
This is where you go off the rails. You need to learn that your feelings are not necessarily a reflection of reality.
Is this reality ? by another poster here
Was it his dodging the draft
was it his trashing of the service of John McCain
Was it his disrespected for a Gold Star family?
Was it his dislike for POWs
Was it calling the widow of a fallen soldier a liar to try to lie about what he had said?
Was it his importing his products to sell here in the US while calling for Buy American?
Was it his trashing of immigrants taking US jobs when he brings in foreign workers for his resorts?
Was it his charging the Secret Service to rent golf carts while protecting his fat ass?
Was it his charging the Secret Service tens of thousands for elevator access to protect Trump Tower?
Was it illegally importing models to work in his modeling agency?
Was it his collusion with the Russians?
Was it hiring a known foreign operative to run his campaign?
Was it his lying to the American people?
Was it his policy of grabbing pussies?
Was it his cheating subcontractors?
Was it his bigotry & racism?

What exactly has your buddy done for America?
----------------------------------------------- he put an end to 'hilary' and he is erasing 'mrobamas' legacy . As example see poster MONK's whining about Trump messing with his 'obamacare' , Things are going fine in the USA . USA Military is being rebuilt and i just had a fine breakfast [burp] Eddie !!

China is working with us against north Korea. Also I didn't realize Russia became our ally, no matter how much Obama and Hillary kissed Putin's ass.

Everywhere but Russia

Obama's globalist friends were most upset at the election results.

They will soon be even more upset, as Europe seems to be inexorably turning in Trump's direction.

What your bitch really thought about you.View attachment 158599
guess the russian shit really worked on you

You have just won laughable post of the week First prize ,dinner with trump last prize 3 dinners with trump
Obama threw away any relationship we had with Russia, by being a pussy to a dictator. North Korea well Trump is fixing that. Iran well the next couple of presidents will deal with that nightmare. Obama made Carter a very happy man, by beating him as the worst president ever.

It's a chess game. Who cares what he does with cards?
and you think that idiot can play chess?? Without his team of lawyers intimidating people he's a big blabbermouth a nothing burger

That's what H.W. said. You know, the Re[ublican who admittedly voted for Hillary? Republican my ass.
billy there are some republicans that can see this trump pos for what he is Maybe one day even you will get a clue Know it won't be next week and next month doesn't look good either ,,

Everywhere but Russia
Link, or you gonna keep spouting bullshit? Issis lost their capitol. Something bush couldn't do and Obama wouldn't do.

trump towers will spring up world wide while America sinks in the trump quagmire
Sinks?

How God damn blind are you? All economic indicators are going UP NOT DOWN.
in spite of trump not because of him He's ruined relations with countries that have taken many years to build Hopefully once he's gone we can become great again
This is where you go off the rails. You need to learn that your feelings are not necessarily a reflection of reality.
Is this reality ? by another poster here
Was it his dodging the draft
was it his trashing of the service of John McCain
Was it his disrespected for a Gold Star family?
Was it his dislike for POWs
Was it calling the widow of a fallen soldier a liar to try to lie about what he had said?
Was it his importing his products to sell here in the US while calling for Buy American?
Was it his trashing of immigrants taking US jobs when he brings in foreign workers for his resorts?
Was it his charging the Secret Service to rent golf carts while protecting his fat ass?
Was it his charging the Secret Service tens of thousands for elevator access to protect Trump Tower?
Was it illegally importing models to work in his modeling agency?
Was it his collusion with the Russians?
Was it hiring a known foreign operative to run his campaign?
Was it his lying to the American people?
Was it his policy of grabbing pussies?
Was it his cheating subcontractors?
Was it his bigotry & racism?

What exactly has your buddy done for America?
----------------------------------------------- he put an end to 'hilary' and he is erasing 'mrobamas' legacy . As example see poster MONK's whining about Trump messing with his 'obamacare' , Things are going fine in the USA . USA Military is being rebuilt and i just had a fine breakfast [burp] Eddie !!
Have the best corned beef hash ever here in Ft Lauderdale

How did Putin get you to vote for trump?

Obama threw away any relationship we had with Russia, by being a pussy to a dictator. North Korea well Trump is fixing that. Iran well the next couple of presidents will deal with that nightmare. Obama made Carter a very happy man, by beating him as the worst president ever.
Obama imposed sanctions Congress has voted on them Trump has his finger up his ass and refuses to impose them on his buddy putin Wonder why??

LOL

What a load of crap

How did Putin get you to vote for trump?
Putin himself says he is the reason Trump won

Obama imposed sanctions Congress has voted on them Trump has his finger up his ass and refuses to impose them on his buddy putin Wonder why??
The same Obama begged Putin to wait till after the election, so he could work with him better. Lol, you're an idiot.

LOL

What a load of crap
Nope, you're just a groupie waiting on your next talking point. Remember Obama relied on your ignorance to get Obama care through, and you blindly supported him. He called you ignorant, and you supported him! Lol

Everywhere but Russia
Link, or you gonna keep spouting bullshit? Issis lost their capitol. Something bush couldn't do and Obama wouldn't do.

Here ya go pussyboy

Trump +42 in Russia Comrade

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

LOL

What a load of crap
Nope, you're just a groupie waiting on your next talking point. Remember Obama relied on your ignorance to get Obama care through, and you blindly supported him. He called you ignorant, and you supported him! Lol
Provide a credible link of your Hillary meme

Forum List

Back