Trump 'absolutely' looking at breaking up 9th Circuit

This needed to happen years ago, mainly because the 9th Circuit has case load roughly 30% higher than the other circuit courts due to the population boom here in the west the last several decades.

Exclusive interview: Trump 'absolutely' looking at breaking up 9th Circuit

Conservatives better take note, you think all this stuff happens in a vacuum. It doesn't. You cheer when your dear leader (I'm not sure if the author of the OP is a drumpf supporter) tears down some thing you think is 'librul'. There will come a moment of payback, when the Democrats once again control the government. Do you really think they will forget any of this? Drumpf is setting precedent for the amount of revenge a party takes when they get power back. Don't kid yourselves, you are getting some temporary instant gratification but as it always does the time for the reverse will arrive as well. So I say to drumpf and the Republicans get to it. Go full out with your scorched Earth policies. The bloodletting that will take place for all the things conservatives hold dear will unleash a cry of pain and misery from cons the likes of which hasn't been heard before. States, which currently are being told they have no power or rights under the US Constitution, will be seperated by red and blue, as drumpf is, and the red states defunded entirely just for the hell of it.

This is the world you are creating that your children will have to suffer in. Conservatives love to sucker punch people so get it all out cons. The journey just down the road is not going to be pleasant by any stretch of the imagination.
The progressive career politicians racked up so much debt our grandkids and kids have to live in a living hell because of all the debt.

This needed to happen years ago, mainly because the 9th Circuit has case load roughly 30% higher than the other circuit courts due to the population boom here in the west the last several decades.

Conservatives better take note, you think all this stuff happens in a vacuum. It doesn't. You cheer when your dear leader (I'm not sure if the author of the OP is a drumpf supporter) tears down some thing you think is 'librul'. There will come a moment of payback, when the Democrats once again control the government. Do you really think they will forget any of this? Drumpf is setting precedent for the amount of revenge a party takes when they get power back. Don't kid yourselves, you are getting some temporary instant gratification but as it always does the time for the reverse will arrive as well. So I say to drumpf and the Republicans get to it. Go full out with your scorched Earth policies. The bloodletting that will take place for all the things conservatives hold dear will unleash a cry of pain and misery from cons the likes of which hasn't been heard before. States, which currently are being told they have no power or rights under the US Constitution, will be seperated by red and blue, as drumpf is, and the red states defunded entirely just for the hell of it.

This is the world you are creating that your children will have to suffer in. Conservatives love to sucker punch people so get it all out cons. The journey just down the road is not going to be pleasant by any stretch of the imagination.
The progressive career politicians racked up so much debt our grandkids and kids have to live in a living hell because of all the debt.
So why have you not been providing them with a decent living? Oh, I know, work is a four letter word.

And asshole that thinks the life that we lead now is a living hell, is making that hell himself. I am 73 years old, and have never seen a time when the average family could live as well as they do today.

Sadly, Trump would like to break up the 9th circuit for other reasons, not caseload.
What would that be? National security...common sense...correct interpretation of the law?
The fact that the orange clown is a dumb cocksuck and cannot write an EO so that is is legal.

So why have you not been providing them with a decent living? Oh, I know, work is a four letter word.

And asshole that thinks the life that we lead now is a living hell, is making that hell himself. I am 73 years old, and have never seen a time when the average family could live as well as they do today.
We have not been hit by the difficulty that debt will cause, but our kids and grand kids certainly will they have unpayable debt debt they will have inherited...

It's not sad when he wants a court that follows the law rather than one that rewrites it.

Sadly, Trump would like to break up the 9th circuit for other reasons, not caseload.

It was a G.W. Bush appointee that overruled Trump's travel ban.
Bush-appointed judge halts Trump travel ban nationwide

This is the Trump tactic. Blame everyone else for his own screwup's. Every President has a right to use executive orders to protect this country.

What Trump did wrong was he campaigned on a Muslim ban, and it didn't help that he avoided the acting Attorney General Sally Watts, and went running to Rudi Guiliani to write this order, and then Guiliani got on FOX news and called it a Muslim ban, and then he fired Sally Watts for telling the Justice Department to not defend this order it was unconstitutional.

"Trump’s order does indeed attempt to use the pretext of “territories,” but it cannot conceal the anti-Muslim animus that lies just beneath its surface. If Trump’s previous comments aren’t enough evidence, consider what his adviser Rudy Giuliani admitted on Saturday night while being interviewed on Fox News: Giuliani explained how he helped Trump create a Muslim ban that would also be legal, per the president’s request. “When he first announced it, he said, ‘Muslim ban,’ ” Giuliani explained.

He called me up and said, “Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.” I put a commission together … and what we did was we focused on, instead of religion, danger. The areas of the world that create danger for us. Which is a factual basis. Not a religious basis. Perfectly legal, perfectly sensible, and that’s what the ban is based on. It’s not based on religion. It’s based on places where there are [sic] substantial evidence that people are sending terrorists into our country.

But unfortunately for Trump and Giuliani, an unconstitutional executive order does not become lawful because it is dressed up in fatuous legalese."
Trump’s Executive Order Is an Unconstitutional Attack on Muslims. It Must Be Struck Down In Its Entirety.

th

It's not sad when he wants a court that follows the law rather than one that rewrites it.

So you say just because you don't like their decisions. This is one time where they are getting it right. This looks like political retaliation.

Per capita income decreased by $5000 under Obama, dumbass. That means just 8 years ago Americans were living better than they do now.

Trump 'absolutely' looking at breaking up 9th Circuit

Trump doesn't have the authority to to do such a thing to a separate branch of govt.

Fucking idiots

No, 9th Circuit isn't 'most overturned court in the country'

6th Circuit - 87 percent;

11th Circuit - 85 percent;

9th Circuit - 79 percent;

3rd Circuit - 78 percent;

2nd Circuit and Federal Circuit - 68 percent;

8th Circuit - 67 percent;

5th Circuit - 66 percent;

7th Circuit - 48 percent;

DC Circuit - 45 percent;

1st Circuit and 4th Circuit - 43 percent;

10th Circuit - 42 percent.

If all those circuits are getting overturned that much, who's the idiot? Probably the people running those circuits.

What is this? Federal judges are supposed to be impartial and follow the Constitution.
Politifact says yes, almost 80% of the decisions on the 9th court of appeals are overturned by the SC, which takes approx 170 of 7,000 appeal cases per year. The rulings under contention are not from the appellate court, however, and the 9th is not the circuit with the highest overturn rate. The Politifact article explains a lot about it. It is not biased. Maybe you should read it.

Trump: 9th Circuit Court has 80 percent overturn rate

And exactly what do we expect, gang?

Hardcore partisan politics has now saturated not just our political system, but our society and our culture as well.

We think it won't infect our judicial system? Really?

Hardcore partisan politics has now saturated not just our political system, but our society and our culture as well.

The only people I see being hardcore partisan here are the Right Wingers who don't even want to know the facts. If Trump thinks he is going to change the judicial branch of government to be beholding to his crazy ass ideas, I will have 2AGuy teach me how to operate an AR15 and I will volunteer for the revolution.
The three branches hold in check any other branch getting too much power. It works. Leave it alone

Last edited:

The only people I see being hardcore partisan here is the Right Wingers who don't even want to know the facts. If Trump thinks he is going to change the judicial branch of government to be beholding to his crazy ass ideas, I will have 2AGuy teach me how to operate an AR15 and I will volunteer for the revolution.
The three branches hold in check any other branch getting too much power. It works. Leave it alone
Agreed, in this case it's coming from the Right. But we still can't be surprised that it's happening, and I sure as hell wouldn't be surprised if it comes from the Left as well before long.

Just because you have never read our Constitution doesn't mean they're making up laws.

Yes, how very authoritaritative of him. Donnie has found out the hard way that being a president is not like being a CEO. He works for us. He is using EOs to skip over out constitution, thank God for the judicial system making sure our rights are protected. Anyone who thinks it's fine and dandy for donnie to break up the courts for disagreeing is an unAmerican prick.

Forum List

Back