Trump accused of threatening violence

Please, bring it the fuck on, Cult45.

It's stupid to taunt them, no?

There is nothing to fear from cowards.

How many millions of people voted for Trump? If even a 3rd of them decided to rise up, you'd have to be a fucking complete idiot not to feel fear.

:dunno: I don't fear cowards.

Cowards don't fight against injustice.

How many millions of people voted for Trump? If even a 3rd of them decided to rise up, you'd have to be a fucking complete idiot not to feel fear.

Great! Keep telling yourself that.

Great! Keep telling yourself that.

If you really think it sounds fun, going to war against millions of people because they pulled the lever in the voting booth for the dude whos personality you don't like then you're the one living in denial.

This is big on Reddit today. Apparently some think Trump is threatening violence. Your thoughts?

Trump Again Threatens Violence If Democrats Don’t Support Him

One of Donald Trump’s favorite riffs is a wish, cast as a warning, that his supporters inside and outside the state security services will unleash violence on his political opponents if they continue to oppose the administration. The specifics of the riff don’t vary much. Trump laments that his opponents are treating him unfairly, praises the toughness and strength of his supporters — a category that combines the police, military, and Bikers for Trump, which he apparently views as a Brownshirt-like militia — and a prediction that his supporters will at some point end their restraint.

He does it again in a new interview with Breitbart:

I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

Early warnings that Trump could undermine the Constitution have not been borne out, which has produced a certain complacency about the issue. It is true that Trump is only an aspirational authoritarian, and to date has failed to bring his most illiberal dreams to life. He has used the government to punish independent media, prevailing upon the Post Office to raise rates on Amazon in retaliation for Jeff Bezos’s ownership of the Washington Post, and repeatedly told his staff to order the Justice Department to block a merger in order to punish CNN. So far, this has had little effect.

On the other hand, if Trump wins a second term — a prospect that, under current economic conditions, is close to a toss-up — his presidency will only be a quarter of the way through. Already his authoritarian rhetoric is so thoroughly normalized that it hardly even registers as news any more. Anybody whose political efforts involve helping Trump gain more power, rather than opposing that project, is playing Russian roulette with the Constitution.
Oh boy a bias rag tries to make a case that Trump is threatening the Democrats. Surprise surprise.

The only thing that the quote manages to do if you actually read it is he states that those on the right are tougher then those on the left but they do not have a habit of pushing it as the left does. If the left keeps pushing violence the right may get to the point that they will say enough is enough.

Rather simple really. Keep trying to slap the right around and they will eventually slap back.
while they all run their illegal coup d etat.

I think what he's saying is that there's still a segment of our decadent civilization that still sees masculine strength as a virtue and their patience is being pushed to the absolute limit and it won't be pretty when they finally decide they've had enough of being pushed around and demeaned by effeminate elitists who've never done a day's hard work in their life.

That seems threatening when you add the reality that it will only get worse. Kinda makes it sound like violence is inevitable. Maybe it's true. Trump's followers could really cause a fucking stir if they wanted to.
well there is an active coup d etat on him. I think he's earned the right to voice his position. don't you?

Please do.......entertain us.

You want to see them try and fail? Dead bodies with MAGA hats on the evening news? Will that give you jollies?
where exactly has this occurred?

I think you're confused.
well you think there are people with maga hats on starting violence. where?

He didn't say that. He asked if bodacea would like to see maga hat people dead in the streets. Apparently she would. That's the price you pay for voting incorrectly these days I guess.

I think people with MAGA hats are ready for violence.
I don't wear one and I'm always ready for violence. any fk gets near me threatening me will get my response. it seems you've seen a picture of this to have that vision. where?

This is big on Reddit today. Apparently some think Trump is threatening violence. Your thoughts?

One of Donald Trump’s favorite riffs is a wish, cast as a warning, that his supporters inside and outside the state security services will unleash violence on his political opponents if they continue to oppose the administration. The specifics of the riff don’t vary much. Trump laments that his opponents are treating him unfairly, praises the toughness and strength of his supporters — a category that combines the police, military, and Bikers for Trump, which he apparently views as a Brownshirt-like militia — and a prediction that his supporters will at some point end their restraint.

I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

Early warnings that Trump could undermine the Constitution have not been borne out, which has produced a certain complacency about the issue. It is true that Trump is only an aspirational authoritarian, and to date has failed to bring his most illiberal dreams to life. He has used the government to punish independent media, prevailing upon the Post Office to raise rates on Amazon in retaliation for Jeff Bezos’s ownership of the Washington Post, and repeatedly told his staff to order the Justice Department to block a merger in order to punish CNN. So far, this has had little effect.

On the other hand, if Trump wins a second term — a prospect that, under current economic conditions, is close to a toss-up — his presidency will only be a quarter of the way through. Already his authoritarian rhetoric is so thoroughly normalized that it hardly even registers as news any more. Anybody whose political efforts involve helping Trump gain more power, rather than opposing that project, is playing Russian roulette with the Constitution.

Trump is just calling up his posse since he is such a pussy

I think people with MAGA hats are ready for violence.
I don't wear one and I'm always ready for violence. any fk gets near me threatening me will get my response. it seems you've seen a picture of this to have that vision. where?

That's just my impression after talking to conservatives online for years. They think you're cowards and not a threat. I'm telling them they better think twice about that.
so you're making stuff up? oh you are a leftist I see. It is what you do well.

About time.

Old fat people who are committing suicide? I’m not too afraid of them. If they caused even more damage how would they eat? They wouldn’t have money from the government or food stamps.

Forum List

Back