Trump accused of threatening violence

And YET all we hear is about how some lefty attacked someone wearing a MAGA Hat or attacking some conservative for well being conservative. The fact is for every supposed attack by a righty on a lefty there are 10 by the left on the right. But you Trump hating zealots pretend otherwise and I really love it when one of yours attacks a conservative, makes the news and then you all claim " how do you know he is a lefty?"

OK.

He is clearly inciting violence. He has been doing it since the campaign.

Rallying the troops is is something all good leaders do....He got people to realize they should be fed the fuck up with government working for the wrong people...The wrong people are still pissed about it.

And YET all we hear is about how some lefty attacked someone wearing a MAGA Hat or attacking some conservative for well being conservative. The fact is for every supposed attack by a righty on a lefty there are 10 by the left on the right. But you Trump hating zealots pretend otherwise and I really love it when one of yours attacks a conservative, makes the news and then you all claim " how do you know he is a lefty?"
its because far right violence is a bigger threat than al qaeda or daesh.

the red cap isnt a symbol of conservatism, its a symbol of bigotry.

I totally encourage it. I hope he becomes more blatant and aggressive. I’m looking forward to an all out civil war. Let’s do this shit already!
Who are you going to fight, tough guy? Your neighbors who vote for Democrats?

Go now and grow up.

haha..not a single one of my neighbors vote Mexicrat. I live in a very affluent, high class, WHITE area....Shit, my Lebanese neighbor flies a MAGA flag under his American flag.
Which trailer park do you live in?

Fight anyone over politics and you’ll be greeting your neighbors while wearing an orange jump suit while seated at an aluminum picnic table.

I'm always retaliatory bud...I'm an expert at provoking ignorant fools to be offensive which enables me to be defensive...See how this shit works?

You talk. Period.

You know me?
Weird that you nutless fucks always seem to think everyone must be as nutless as you are.

Go now and grow up.

haha..not a single one of my neighbors vote Mexicrat. I live in a very affluent, high class, WHITE area....Shit, my Lebanese neighbor flies a MAGA flag under his American flag.

Fight anyone over politics and you’ll be greeting your neighbors while wearing an orange jump suit while seated at an aluminum picnic table.

I'm always retaliatory bud...I'm an expert at provoking ignorant fools to be offensive which enables me to be defensive...See how this shit works?

You talk. Period.

You know me?
Weird that you nutless fucks always seem to think everyone must be as nutless as you are.

Talk. Talk. Talk.

This is big on Reddit today. Apparently some think Trump is threatening violence. Your thoughts?

Trump Again Threatens Violence If Democrats Don’t Support Him

I totally encourage it. I hope he becomes more blatant and aggressive. I’m looking forward to an all out civil war. Let’s do this shit already!

Go now and grow up.

There is no place for thuggery in America politics. See how that works?

And it is shameful for an American president to advocate for it!

It riles up the empty headed class.

You talk. Period.

You know me?

Talk. Talk. Talk.

I bet you wouldn't say that to him face to face.

You talk. Period.

You know me?

Talk. Talk. Talk.

I bet you wouldn't say that to him face to face.

You'd lose.

That's why every report about an attack on someone for political reasons is a Democrat attacking a Conservative. RIGHT?

Go now and grow up.

Did you complain when for 8 years Obama did it?

Go now and grow up.

Did you complain when for 8 years Obama did it?

True. If Obama had not have been so crass as to have some negro ancestry, the world would have been a better place...

That's why every report about an attack on someone for political reasons is a Democrat attacking a Conservative. RIGHT?
OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE, RGS!

Did you miss all the pipe bombs sent to Democrats by a Trump follower?

Did you miss the Synagogue massacre by a Trump follower?

this same kind of talk by President Trump triggers the ''crazies'' to come out of the woodwork! :eek:

I don't think it's totally intentional by him, it's more like a form of some kind of self aggrandizement... ''my minions are more 'kick ass' than your minions'', kind of thing... but he really should watch himself, and keep his trap shut...

this same kind of talk by President Trump triggers the ''crazies'' to come out of the woodwork! :eek:

I don't think it's totally intentional by him, it's more like a form of some kind of self aggrandizement... ''my minions are more 'kick ass' than your minions'', kind of thing... but he really should watch himself, and keep his trap shut...

You are being too kind. We have a president of the United States threatening the citizens of the United States with violence. Not only is this totally against the concept of what America is all about, he takes us to a new level toward fascism. This man must go.

I think what he's saying is that there's still a segment of our decadent civilization that still sees masculine strength as a virtue and their patience is being pushed to the absolute limit and it won't be pretty when they finally decide they've had enough of being pushed around and demeaned by effeminate elitists who've never done a day's hard work in their life.

Ewe do know that includes him, he is the quintessential effeminate elitist! Never done a hard days work in his life:21::21::abgg2q.jpg::rofl:

You hear that shit because you read Breitbart and "grievance" politics is what they do

You hear that shit because you read Breitbart and "grievance" politics is what they do
The ONLY news I get is from Yahoo and here. Try again dumb ass. Just read another one a teenage Girl slashed the tire of a man cause he had a MAGA hat in his car.

You are being too kind. We have a president of the United States threatening the citizens of the United States with violence. Not only is this totally against the concept of what America is all about, he takes us to a new level toward fascism. This man must go.
Obama killed people. He was the epitome of evil. He needs to be sent to the electric chair.

Obama killed people. He was the epitome of evil. He needs to be sent to the electric chair.

Your pathetic attempt to divert the topic away from the Fascist in Chief is duly noted, and dismissed.

Forum List

Back