Trump accuses Taylor Swift of being ‘disloyal’ if she endorses Biden

The first comment in your link states that the baby pics claptrap has been debunked.
Bullshit. Copy / paste what you claim so I can find it. I have no clue WTF you're referring to.

In addition to burning babies they said many were beheaded.

She can swing a lot of things but she will not be a factor in the 2024 vote. This hype and propaganda and the lies will only get worse and even more stupid before Nov. Democrats will see no tangible results.

To be fair the whole nation has turned into Idiocracy

You are severely underestimating her appeal. My wife went to a Swift concert. So have most of her friends and their daughters if they were able to get tickets. They are not blindly following her like the Trumpistas do Trump. They just love her music and message and how she approaches life.

My fellow conservatives are hell bent on losing everything. Culture first, of course.

As I have said before. Since the age of 19 or so, TS has dated maybe 10 men. One for six years. And a few for only a couple of months. So that's like, a few dates, didn't work out, no problem bye.

The difference is we KNOW about all of them, but of course it makes her a slut. The expectations on women is just unreal these days. It's the worst time to be a woman in my entire lifetime, and I'm almost 55.

She’s not? Explain

No one that big is self-made. You need a LOT of people on your team to do what she does, no doubt about that.

But she started writings songs as a girl as a means of release. I mean like age 12. She is a prolific and very talented songwriter. She's not one of these record-label manufactured artists who's really pretty, can kinda sing, hey we can "make her big". She has a natural gift for songwriting and people recognized it

But whatever--she apparently doesn't fit the Bread Making/"Trad wife" stereotype conservatives are slavering over now so she's nothing to them.

Trump: "I'm a billionaire'.
Trump: "I'm a multi-billionaire'.

Trump claims net worth of more than $10 billion in new filing

View attachment 901165
The Hill
https://thehill.com › ballot-box › presidential-races › 2...
May 17, 2016 — As of this writing, the report was not available for review on the Federal Election Commission website. {mosads}In a statement, Trump took a ...

STILL begging for $$$?
Why should he use more of his own money than he already has in order to campaign?

Why should he use more of his own money than he already has in order to campaign?

Exactly.
But Trump being Trump, he has to lie about the most trivial things.

Forgiving Campaign Loans, Trump Fulfills His Pledge to ...​

1707830086783.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › 2016-election › fo...

Jul 21, 2016 — Trump finalized his self-funding, which he has touted since he began running for president, in a new filing with the Federal Election ...

Trump Pledges to Self-Fund Reelection Campaign​

1707830015033.png
U.S. News & World Report
https://www.usnews.com › News › Elections

Sep 8, 2020 — President Donald Trump speaks to reporters before boarding Air Force One for a trip to Jupiter, Fla., Sept. 8, 2020, at Andrews Air Force Base, ...

Dear me. He is really spooked by this girl isnt he ?
He is now claiming credit for something that happened when he was Prez. Even though he had nothing to do with it.
As usual with trumpy he sees all of life in a transactional way.
Maybe he should reflect on GOP cruelty to women and their freedom and then craft some policies that they could vote for.
Just a thought.
Here we go again with yet the one millionth Taylor Swift thread posted by the LEFT. The right aren't posting one million Taylor Swift threads, only the left are.

Forum List

Back