Popular Vote winner: 0 times
Impeached: 2 times
Terms Served: 1 term, first time since 1992

For those keeping count:

Impeached: 2 times
Acquitted: 2 times.
Liberals lost: 2 times.
He gutted them like he gutted Hildabeast.lolol

Edit...Is gutted too heavy for this section?

Last edited:
woo hoo!!! No link even available yet.

Democrats try not once but TWICE and fail.

This is beautiful!
Do you know what republicans voted to convict besides Romney and Murkowski--It is time they are primaried out--CANCELLED.
I never liked Romney when he was the former Governor for Massachusetts. I knew he was a sleazeball of some sort.

This is beautiful!
7 Republican senators with balls. Kudos to them!

Will you now actually SUPPORT those Republicans who turned their back on their President?

Or will you throw them under the bus, figuring that if they were willing to stab Trump in the back, they'd be willing to do it to Biden?
I respect the act. My support for any politician depends on the issues at hand

So in other words, they are on their own. If you vote in North Carolina, Sen. Burr can eat shit because he doesn't toe the liberal line.
Uhh no, not in other words. That was piss poor spin. Nice try

This is beautiful!

So apparently now they're going to find some loopholes in the Constitution and attempt to have him censured, so he can never run again . It never ends.

Last edited:

This is beautiful!

They'll be unemployed soon enough.

Democrats ... what dumb fuckers. Now Trump will live in your heads forever.
Yes, he will love as a double impeached and defeated president who not only lost the office after 4 years but also the house and senate majority. #Losing

This is beautiful!

Will you now actually SUPPORT those Republicans who turned their back on their President?

Or will you throw them under the bus, figuring that if they were willing to stab Trump in the back, they'd be willing to do it to Biden?
Yeah he will support them sense they turned on trump,he will keep supporting them until the day comes when they turn on biden is well and lie will THEN throw them under the bus as you said,for turning on biden as well. :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :iyfyus.jpg:

This is beautiful!

Yeah he will support them sense they turned on trump,he will keep supporting them until the day comes when they turn on biden is well and lie will THEN throw them under the bus as you said,for turning on biden as well. :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :iyfyus.jpg:
Yeaaaa, the cartoon guy is explaining what I support. Excellent!

This is beautiful!
Do you know what republicans voted to convict besides Romney and Murkowski--It is time they are primaried out--CANCELLED.

43 republicans are gutless wonders with no balls or spines.
And you are a useless waste of air that wouldn't know balls if they were sitting on your chin.

Forum List

Back