Trump actively trying to unseat McConnell.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
The former guy is trying to get rid of his stanchest supporter and best protector, Mitch McConnell. It's a rare case of doing the right thing for all the wrong reasons, but I hope he's successful just this once.

The former guy is trying to get rid of his stanchest supporter and best protector, Mitch McConnell. It's a rare case of doing the right thing for all the wrong reasons, but I hope he's successful just this once.

You should be happy about this. Mitch is a dick but than, so are you.

You should be happy about this. Mitch is a dick but than, so are you.
He should be happy about it. . . .

But we all know Crep's posting.

He is a phony and a fraud. He is neither a liberal nor a leftist. Nor does he give a shit about conservatives, the Freedom caucus, Trumpers or anyone's rights. Is a jack-booted Statist. His agenda is the agenda of the establishment.

If someone were to tell me that the NSA, FBI or CIA cuts his checks. . . it would not surprise me, and it probably wouldn't surprise a lot of folks. :rolleyes:

57907698302b62d730d28fb7bb3a33c3449f1216cf596243710746f6dba072bc_1.jpg

Biden has had 5 decades of corruption, he's got to go.
Is that what your media tells you... Next time while they are feeding you this, ask why they have no evidence that has seen inside a court where it could be verified...

Just ask yourself, with all those accusations, why no investigations? no court cases?

Remember Hillary Clinton, 'Lock her Up'... Notice how didn't actually even investigate her never mind actually charging her in court...
That make Trump a liar, corrupt or highly incompetent... Pick your poison...

McConnell is a gutless Wahington Establishment prick who only cares about keeping his job - always has been.

He hates being in the majority, out in front where people can see you & where you are expected to lead. It is better, to him, to criticize from the back rather than risk making a mistake while trying to lead.

He needs to go.

The problem is another equally reprehensible Republican would replace him.

McConnell's own baby is eating him.

Why would you care either way, you hate both of them.

You fucking Dumbass .....

McConnell is no Trump supporter.

He is just as sold out to the CCP as Biden.

McConnell is a gutless Wahington Establishment prick who only cares about keeping his job - always has been.

He hates being in the majority, out in front where people can see you & where you are expected to lead. It is better, to him, to criticize from the back rather than risk making a mistake while trying to lead.

He needs to go.
Yea, he needs to go. Until Trump makes amends with Mitch & then you'll have two asses to kiss. Dotard & Moscow Mitch.

Schedule accordingly.

Good, he's useless. As was Reid.

McConnell was just reelected last year.

He won't be up for reelection until 2026.

By then he will be 84 years old.

He needs to go.
^just another tRumpling, swaying in the breeze, leaning whichever way the blowhard wafts you.

Forum List

Back