Trump Ad Banned for Using an Emoji

Trump ad was banned from facebook over using an upside down triangle symbol. According to facebook it is a symbol of hate. The symbol is used by Antifa, so good job for admitting that they are a hate organization. On the other hand, the symbol is also an emoji, which means facebook is a hate organization. The symbol does not appear in any hate symbol database.

Trump campaign is of course not a hate organization regardless, since they were only highlighting problem with the anti-American bigots.

Trump campaign has now established that the media is acting like a publisher with an enormous bias. The lawsuits should be coming.

Lol you know I wouldn’t have cared if Facebook decided to keep this ad, but seeing Trump and you asshats throw a fit over it is totally worth it.

Trump ad was banned from facebook over using an upside down triangle symbol. According to facebook it is a symbol of hate. The symbol is used by Antifa, so good job for admitting that they are a hate organization. On the other hand, the symbol is also an emoji, which means facebook is a hate organization. The symbol does not appear in any hate symbol database.

Trump campaign is of course not a hate organization regardless, since they were only highlighting problem with the anti-American bigots.

Trump campaign has now established that the media is acting like a publisher with an enormous bias. The lawsuits should be coming.

I think what this ad removal boils down to is the middle finger message social media companies are sending to Trump: “fuck you, you orange sack of shit. We will run our companies how we please. With or without your empty intimidation.”

I think what this ad removal boils down to is the middle finger message social media companies are sending to Trump: “fuck you, you orange sack of shit. We will run our companies how we please. With or without your empty intimidation.”

Indeed. Perhaps this again helps Mac1958 see the difference between actions of the real fascists vs. the mean words of Trump.

I hope Billy understands, this behavior is not even in the ballpark of tolerable nor legal in America, the nation of freedom. You need to get home.

Indeed. Perhaps this again helps Mac1958 see the difference between actions of the real fascists vs. the mean words of Trump.

I hope Billy understands, this behavior is not even in the ballpark of tolerable nor legal in America, the nation of freedom. You need to get home.

So a president should have the right to dictate how these companies run their platforms?

So a president should have the right to dictate how these companies run their platforms?

Do you know what baking the cake means? Facebook has to bake the cake, there was no hate speech in president Trump's ad.

"Real Fascists" :laugh:

Funny, coming from an adoring supporter of a brash, arrogant, pugilistic, narcissistic nationalist of European descent who attracts millions of robotic followers by promising to save the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables.

Love it.

Funny, coming from an adoring supporter of a brash, arrogant, pugilistic, narcissistic nationalist of European descent who attracts millions of robotic followers by promising to save the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables.

Love it.

Supporter of the best president in history.

Once again, you can not show any fascist actions by president Trump. Here is a clearly fascist action by very mainstream far left organization. You have no problem with it, all you ever do is bitch and moan about how mean the best president in history is.

Love it.

Once again, you can not show any fascist actions by president Trump. Here is a clearly fascist action by very mainstream far left organization. You have no problem with it, all you ever do is bitch and moan about how mean the best president in history is.

No, all I did was describe both Trump and a pretty well-known fascist at the same time.

:laugh:

Love it.

No, all I did was describe both Trump and a pretty well-known fascist at the same time.

You sure obsess over Reichtard, retards can't help themselves.

You know you are wrong, and have been proven so again. Hence the tangents. You support fascist communists while claiming president Trump, the best president in history, has something wrong with him.

Love it.

You brought it up, Einstein.

Man up and admit what you are.

Love it.

Nope, you brought him up. He seems to occupy your mind, no wonder you are so far off track.

Dishonest Mac as usual. I have nothing to do with Reichtard, you can't stop obsessing about him.

Love it.

Nope, you brought him up. He seems to occupy your mind, no wonder you are so far off track.

Dishonest Mac as usual. I have nothing to do with Reichtard, you can't stop obsessing about him.

YOU brought up fascism.

I'm done. Wallow in your misery.

Do you know what baking the cake means? Facebook has to bake the cake, there was no hate speech in president Trump's ad.

You can have any opinion on their decision you want. My question is if you think Trump is entitled to take legal action against them for it.

Have to agree, but you know the saying, "dont go up against the king, unless you're able to kill him"

Have to agree, but you know the saying, "dont go up against the king, unless you're able to kill him"

So you believe Trump is entitled to take legal action against them for it? Do you realize how insane that is?

If you blow the video up to full screen you can see the copy for the ad says "Dangerous MOBS of far left groups are running through our streets causing absolute mayhem. They are DESTROYING our cities and rioting..."

Trump said, "Fear is power" and he does keep you morons underhand by keeping you scared.

Just think, you Trump men will have forgotten what it was like to have a hard on if he gets four more years.

Love it.

You gotta love it.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultra-nationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Love it.

You gotta love it.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultra-nationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

If you can't see anything fascist in the way the far left is suppressing speech and rioting, you are as blind as the bat Covid-19 spread from.

Although yes, perhaps it would be more accurate to characterize them as communists. Communism is even less American than fascism.

Facebook has taken an extreme stand on hate or violent speech and racism. Even culturalism.
I posted a description of your average Trump supporter as a "glazed-eyed, mouth breathing, toothless, dirty t-shirt wearing redneck" and was banned for 3 days.
I didn't single any one out by name.
I didn't single out a race or ethnicity.
I didn't threat anyone.
BOOM----banned for 3 days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back