Trump administration deletes apology to LGBT people over government discrimination

As long as we are on the apology tour it seems that according to Kellyann Conway the NY Times reporter who mistakenly said the Trump administration got rid of the MLK bust never apologized to the Trump administration for the error that could have caused freaking anarchy.

Did they print a retraction or correction?

Do retracted tweets or apologies reach every person who has read the original factually incorrect tweet?
Won't hold by breath on that one.

Yes, it's a bold first move to try to pretend that gay people just don't exist. It will be followed by Trump and his staff sitting around a table and closing their eyes and plugging their ears, and shouting LALALALALALA-I CAN'T HEAR YOU_LALALALALALA!!!!!! every time someone tries to mention gay rights. This is just the first of a long line of "not at all crazy" actions that Trump has planned.
Trump believes that sexual deviants exist. He just doesn't believe that a man should get special rights because he enjoys sucking on hairy balls after cocktails.

Yes, it's a bold first move to try to pretend that gay people just don't exist. It will be followed by Trump and his staff sitting around a table and closing their eyes and plugging their ears, and shouting LALALALALALA-I CAN'T HEAR YOU_LALALALALALA!!!!!! every time someone tries to mention gay rights. This is just the first of a long line of "not at all crazy" actions that Trump has planned.
Gay people don't exist in the numbers you think they do. Our entire nations policies should never be based on less than 2% of the population. The other 98% get to live here too. So deal with it.

Great move, but you forgot to yell LALALALALALALA

Gay people don't exist in the numbers you think they do. Our entire nations policies should never be based on less than 2% of the population. The other 98% get to live here too. So deal with it.

This is about apologizing for treating them horrifically in the 1950s. Does that scare you all so much it has to be deleted?

Something comes to mind here...about treating people as you would wish to be treated yourself.
In the 50's they weren't in my face demanding shit. Go back there, close that closet door and don't ever venture out again.

Gays are never going back in the closet. Don't like it? Tough shit.
Gays will never be accepted as normal. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Well,not by the ass holes, anyway.

Gays will never be accepted as normal. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Gosh, I hope gay people can survive knowing they don't have your acceptance.
They can always buy a set of onesy PJ's and join your club pajama boy. Wait, that's the same gay club. Stick together little girl you got this.

I am sure that stinging broadside will make queers flee to the closet any minute now. :lol:
You're losing by the minute with this crap. Keep it up.

Forum List

Back