Trump Administration Exerts Executive Privilege over Mueller Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
Read the title. Verbosity is useless. Game over.

D6DP5POWAAA0aYn

So Trump, using Mrs Potato head as a spokesperson, made another absurd remark. The courts will make that decision.

So Trump, using Mrs Potato head as a spokesperson, made another absurd remark. The courts will make that decision.

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

The courts will have no part in this. Executive privilege was a right (to you) when Obama sealed his college transcripts, so therefore, it should be in theory (to you), a right when a President of the opposing party exerts it in result of a political charade.

I find it absolutely hilarious that we can reveal the entire plot, and the Dems will continue to leap off cliffs and make total asses of themselves regardless. This is a completely legal use of executive privilege, and well warranted. There's nothing to see in the Mueller report, everyone knows that for a fact.

But by grandstanding and poking the silly Dems in the ribs Trump has ensured their path of utter insanity will continue, and citizens will continue to walk away by the millions. The Master Troll strikes again, and the Dims are just too stupid to realize they've been owned.

:laughing0301:

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

The courts will have no part in this. Executive privilege was a right (to you) when Obama sealed his college transcripts, so therefore, it should be in theory (to you), a right when a President of the opposing party exerts it in result of a political charade.

When did Obama seal his college transcripts? You got a credible link? Any king of order specifically sealing his, and only his college transcripts?

Where does Mueller stand on the issue? It's clear that Trump was exonerated and Mueller is annoyed at the media coverage. Democrats are desperate for an issue but the President wants the legislative branch to move on and ....legislate for a change.

Remember, Barr made all sorts of unusual accommodations for the House Judiciary Chairman, including having him see a nearly fully unredacted version of the Mueller report. HE REFUSED.

Cry and weep, or laugh in pure denial. This charade is over. Angrily click the funny button, for what satisfaction it gives you. But nothing else will change.

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

Last edited:

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

When did Obama seal his college transcripts? You got a credible link? Any king of order specifically sealing his, and only his college transcripts?
Obama ducks calls to release his collegiate transcripts

If you thumb up your nose at this, you are not a credible person to continue speaking with.

I could have sworn I heard news a few years ago that Ringling Brothers had folded their tent? I just tuned into C-Span and swear to god, all the clowns are now working for the demorcrat party in congress. Guess what they are doing? LOL Trying to force someone smarter than them into breaking the law. LOL

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

Sealed? I mean outright refused to release. My bad. But consider the fact that he exerted privilege over documents related to the Fast and Furious operation that would have implicated his administration in an illicit gun running scandal which got one of our border patrol agents killed.

You have no right to give lectures on executive privilege.

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

If you thumb up your nose at this, you are not a credible person to continue speaking with.

Not releasing is not the same as having them sealed. Did Bush, Jr or Sr, release theirs? What about any other president? Did Trump release his transcripts?

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

Not releasing is not the same as having them sealed. Did Bush, Jr or Sr, release theirs? What about any other president? Did Trump release his transcripts?

If Obama had the right not to do it, does Trump? Or do different rules apply to people you don't like?

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

Sealed? I mean outright refused to release. My bad. But consider the fact that he exerted privilege over documents related to the Fast and Furious operation that would have implicated his administration in an illicit gun running scandal which got one of our border patrol agents killed.

As usual, when caught making insane remarks, you try to deflect. You Trumpbots are ridiculous

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

As usual, when caught making insane remarks, you try to deflect. You Trumpbots are ridiculous

When you can't argue a point, you start calling people "Trumpbots"

Heh... you can climb back into your high chair now.

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

No high chair, but if there were, it wouldn't be in my grandmothers basement.

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

Why is it when there is a Democrat President you jackals demand cooperation and bipartisanship, but when there is a republican President you jackals do you best to lie, block and undermine everything he does?

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

LOL.

More desperation.

I have reduced you to frothing at the mouth insults.

Does that mean I have to send my copy back.

The Genie is out of the bottle and it's not going back in again.

Open Impeachment hearing to the public and call all the witnesses Trumpybear doesn't want the public to hear from. Should be able to wrap it up sometime in Nov. 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back