Trump Administration Exerts Executive Privilege over Mueller Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughable. Administration has no leg to stand on to claim executive priviledge over facts that are now almost entirely public. This is nothing but yet another stall tactic and I hope the courts will expedite the legal bitch-slap coming.

You but-Obama-didn't-show-his-school-grades! idiots need to go get a fucking clue.

So Trump, using Mrs Potato head as a spokesperson, made another absurd remark. The courts will make that decision.

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

The courts will have no part in this. Executive privilege was a right (to you) when Obama sealed his college transcripts, so therefore, it should be in theory (to you), a right when a President of the opposing party exerts it in result of a political charade.

When did Obama seal his college transcripts? You got a credible link? Any king of order specifically sealing his, and only his college transcripts?

Sealed? I mean outright refused to release. My bad. But consider the fact that he exerted privilege over documents related to the Fast and Furious operation that would have implicated his administration in an illicit gun running scandal which got one of our border patrol agents killed.

You have no right to give lectures on executive privilege.

After it went to court the documents were released. No one was implicated or indicted.

Guns don't kill people, or so I've heard.

Does that mean I have to send my copy back.

The Genie is out of the bottle and it's not going back in again.

Open Impeachment hearing to the public and call all the witnesses Trumpybear doesn't want the public to hear from. Should be able to wrap it up sometime in Nov. 2020.
And what exactly will be accomplished after spending millions more of taxpayer's money?

Yep. I am sitting here laughing my ass off listening to the leftists whining and crying.

Open Impeachment hearing to the public and call all the witnesses Trumpybear doesn't want the public to hear from. Should be able to wrap it up sometime in Nov. 2020.
And what exactly will be accomplished after spending millions more of taxpayer's money?

Good question. Perhaps it would show Trumpybear to be completely innocent, like he says.

What's he trying to hide?

We now move from collusion & obstruction to the cover up phase.

Transparency: Not allowing anyone outside the executive branch have any documents or question anyone from the administration.

So Trump, using Mrs Potato head as a spokesperson, made another absurd remark. The courts will make that decision.

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

The courts will have no part in this. Executive privilege was a right (to you) when Obama sealed his college transcripts, so therefore, it should be in theory (to you), a right when a President of the opposing party exerts it in result of a political charade.

When did Obama seal his college transcripts? You got a credible link? Any king of order specifically sealing his, and only his college transcripts?

Sealed? I mean outright refused to release. My bad. But consider the fact that he exerted privilege over documents related to the Fast and Furious operation that would have implicated his administration in an illicit gun running scandal which got one of our border patrol agents killed.

After it went to court the documents were released. No one was implicated or indicted.

Oh, nobody was implicated or indicted because the documents were NOT released.

At any rate, you felt Obama had the right to do that. C'mon, lie to me and tell me you didn't want him to exert executive privilege over those documents.

The same thing is about to happen here.

No, guns don't kill people, people with guns do.

Your attempts to derail this thread will be ignored.

Good question. Perhaps it would show Trumpybear to be completely innocent, like he says.

You tell me. Tell me what Trump is hiding.

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

Oh, nobody was implicated or indicted because the documents were NOT released.

At any rate, you felt Obama had the right to do that. C'mon, lie to me and tell me you didn't want him to exert executive privilege over those documents.

The same thing is about to happen here.

No, guns don't kill people, people with guns do.

Your attempts to derail this thread will be ignored.

You brought up Obama. The Documents the courts force them to release proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that neither Obama or Holder were informed by the ATF agents in AZ about what they were doing.

The relevant point is that the courts overruled most all the claims of Executive Privilege. I'll bet they will do they against old Trumpybear.

What's Trump hiding?
His college grades, transcripts of his meetings with Putin, Kim, Saudi Prince Al Saud, his tax returns, barring staff people who were questioned with his approval,only to bar the them from testifying under the false flag of Executive Privilege and the Mueller Report for starters.
He didn't even let Mueller interview him.(Because his lawyers were sure he'd commit perjury.)
He claims to be the "most transparent president, ever" but in fact he is the most secretive president, ever.

Last edited:

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

No he doesn't he probably is one of the birther nuts too.

What's Trump hiding?
His college grades, transcripts of his meetings with Putin, Kim, Saudi Prince Al Saud, his tax returns, barring staff people who were questioned with his approval,only to bar the them from testifying under the false slag of Executive Privilege and the Mueller Report for starters.
He didn't even let Mueller interview him.(Because his lawyers were sure he'd commit perjury.)
He claims to be the "most transparent president, ever" but in fact he is the most secretive president, ever.

He's only transparent and his lemmings when it fits their needs, but yet they cry about obama and hillary which I suspect may be some dirt in the same report he won't let us see. If there ever was a deep state you're looking at it with trump and his minion's.

What's Trump hiding?
His college grades, transcripts of his meetings with Putin, Kim, Saudi Prince Al Saud, his tax returns, barring staff people who were questioned with his approval,only to bar the them from testifying under the false slag of Executive Privilege and the Mueller Report for starters.
It's none of you business what he says to other leaders. His tax returns are none of you business. It's also none of your business how he handles his staff. You only want to know because you feel this need to hound him and harass him because he had the nerve to beat the smartest woman in the world.

It's none of you business what he says to other leaders.

It is most certainly our business.

Imagine if Obama went off with the leader of Iran for a one on one. The Neocons would've shit themselves with delight at the propaganda opportunities that would have presented.

I remember what they did to Carter over his fucking Peanut farm, so yeah, it's all of our business.

Read the title. Verbosity is useless. Game over.

D6DP5POWAAA0aYn

It is the Trump White House that is abusing their authority. Executive Privilege does not cover obstruction. The Congress has every right to see the entire report as part of their oversight duties. Trump is going to be taught what Nixon learned when he tried it.

Read the title. Verbosity is useless. Game over.

D6DP5POWAAA0aYn

It is the Trump White House that is abusing their authority. Executive Privilege does not cover obstruction. The Congress has every right to see the entire report as part of their oversight duties. Trump is going to be taught what Nixon learned when he tried it.

"We really, really, really, really, really got him this time....and this time we really, really, really mean it."
You desperate lowlife pukes are so facinating...you take great pride in making complete fucking asses of yourselves...Thanks for the entertainment...hahaha

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

Yes they will. The fact is that Obama did not seal his records. A person's school transcripts are confidential unless a court order is issued or the individual gives his consent. Quite lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back