Trump administration shelves expert guidelines on reopening U.S. economy

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.""
- Isaac Asimov

I think Trump is trying to avoid another ‘The Guns of August’ mistake.
The Guns of August explained why so many millions were unnecessarily killed in WWI. It was because the experts advised using the only tactics they knew (which were from the 19th Century) without considering the impact of the technology of the 20th Century.
JFK faced a similar dilemma during the Cuban Missile Crisis. His military people were thinking WWII tactics in the nuke age.
So-called epidemiology experts are imploring tactics based on February Wuhan virus models without considering May data.

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.""
- Isaac Asimov

Government is your God....we get it....and those bureaucrats are your high priests.......but your religion, Government, has failed at every step in this process.......your high priest Governor Cuomo, and his buddy priest, Mayor Deblasio, helped kill thousands of Senior Citizens and helped to spread the disease throughout the U.S.......you believe in a failed religion....time to leave it....you doofus.

The Trump method of governance: If the science, facts, and logic don't match with what he wants - IGNORE IT. What kind of fucking imbecile would vote for Trump?

From a strictly political viewpoint....

I will give the blob a little slack on this. He really must be shaking his head at his own supporters. His CDC came up with some level-headed and smart guidelines for the States to use in re-opening their businesses. They were based on science and would have meant a methodical incremental re-opening of the economies. They rolled this out on 4/16.

1588922387560.png

Among other things, it would require 14 days of fewer cases which means that the earliest any state could consider re-opening was 4/30.

Sounded like a good idea. Yeah...that made too much sense to blob supporters.

The next thing he knows, his supporters are brandishing weapons in State capitols, whining like babies and of course threatening violence

So as a politician, the plan is never to be mentioned again.

Again, he underestimated just how unhinged his supporters are.

The Trump method of governance: If the science, facts, and logic don't match with what he wants - IGNORE IT. What kind of fucking imbecile would vote for Trump?

I will give the blob a little slack on this. He really must be shaking his head at his own supporters. His CDC came up with some level-headed and smart guidelines for the States to use in re-opening their businesses. They were based on science and would have meant a methodical incremental re-opening of the economies. They rolled this out on 4/16.

View attachment 333463

Among other things, it would require 14 days of fewer cases which means that the earliest any state could consider re-opening was 4/30.

The next thing he knows, his supporters are brandishing weapons in State capitols, whining like babies and of course threatening violence

Moron, this joke of a lockdown was based on "Science" too......and they destroyed the world economy based on fake numbers....you doofus......the "experts," have been wrong on every aspect of the Chinese flu........

View attachment 333463

Moron, this joke of a lockdown was based on "Science" too......and they destroyed the world economy based on fake numbers....you doofus......the "experts," have been wrong on every aspect of the Chinese flu........

Makes you wonder why your blob listened to them. I guess that means he was wrong too. Are you prepared to, for the first time ever, admit your blob was wrong? Yeah... I didn't think you could summon the manhood to do that.

View attachment 333463

Makes you wonder why your blob listened to them. I guess that means he was wrong too. Are you prepared to, for the first time ever, admit your blob was wrong? Yeah... I didn't think you could summon the manhood to do that.

Trump followed those "experts" advice, since they were the "experts," with decades of government service...........he knows better now....that is why he shelved the stupid guidelines from the "experts," at the CDC ...............

You still believe these morons....you are the moron, not him, not me......

View attachment 333463

Trump followed those "experts" advice, since they were the "experts," with decades of government service...........he knows better now....that is why he shelved the stupid guidelines from the "experts," at the CDC ...............

No expert told him there would be zero cases or to tell the American People that there would be a miracle. Keep swinging slugger...you're striking out miserably but its fun watching you flail.

View attachment 333463

No expert told him there would be zero cases or to tell the American People that there would be a miracle. Keep swinging slugger...you're striking out miserably but its fun watching you flail.

No....they initially told him it wouldn't be a problem......just look at what Fauci was saying at the start of this, you moron...you know Dr. Fauci...the one all you guys love....

View attachment 333463

No....they initially told him it wouldn't be a problem......just look at what Fauci was saying at the start of this, you moron...you know Dr. Fauci...the one all you guys love....

So nobody told your blob to predict a miracle or that we would have zero cases. Thanks for confirming your blob is batshit crazy.

PS: fuck off

We see the imbeciles voting for Prog traitorous governors with delusions of grandeur. When one send the swat teams to your house and exterminates a few of your family member maybe you will wise up. But it will be to late. All of those illegal voters and cheating votes caused this.

Forum List

Back