Trump administration to propose rule that would cut 3.1 million people from food stamp program

gates doesnt own google,,,

its official,,you have lost your mind,,,
I own Google doofus

Wh÷eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Alphabet soars after crushing earnings and announcing a $25 billion buyback (GOOG) | Markets Insider

so youre the anti christian lunatic,,,

go figure,,,,
Technically I am a catholic who hasn't been to church in decades because I do not donate to pedophiles and because the thousand retards in the room would likely kick my ass when I told them what the priest does 4 fun

You don't donate to Catholics because you feel they're all pedophiles, yet you claim to be a Catholic...go figure.

She doesn't donate to teh CATHOLIC CHURCH because of their long history of coddling and protecting the pedophiles in their midst, and allowing them to continue to abuse Catholic children for generations. She never said that the membership were pedophiles.

Ah no, that's not what she said.

The "Church"
Trump Administration Moves to End Food Stamps for 3 Million

8 out of 10 states with the highest percentage of folks on food stamps voted for Trump

Once again, Trump and his enablers have shafted their own supporters.

Unfortunately they will blame Dems for it and still vote for trump
If you are able to work you should work. I don't give a fuck what party you are in you should not be getting welfare.

40% of all food stamp receipients, are adults with full time jobs. The jobs don't pay enough for them to buy food. You call this "welfare". I call it a "wage subsidy".

The people who aren't working, who are sitting home living off the work of others, and are taking money taken out of the hands of the men and women who rightfully earned it, are the stockholders of corporations which rely on minimum wage workers who are receiving food stamps, Section 8 Housing Vouchers, and assorted income support programs, while the stockholders are enjoying record earnings.
So you support government subsidies. Cool.

No, I don't. I support a higher minimum wage, and forcing employers to pay their own damn workers. But since McConnell refuses to bring that bill to the floor, Trump is unlikely to sign it if the Senate were to pass it, I oppose cutting off the poorest and most vulnerable until MM is raised to at least $15 per hour.

Once McDonald's, Walmart, and other low wage corporations start paying living wages to all employees, I support the elimination of earned income credits, Section 8 Housing, and food stamps for all working employees. That will truly provide tax relief for the working and middle class, and reduce the transfer of wealth from working and middle class Americans to the wealthiest 10% that has been going on since Reagan changed the tax code and Republicans started using earned income credits and food stamps to subsidize low wages to mega corporations' employees, while shareholder's reaped the benefits.

Those shareholder benefits are the real reason why Republicans oppose raising the minimum wage.
I don't like forcing anyone to do anything. I believe in liberty and freedom. If you don't like your job, find another one. That's what I always did. Same with my neighborhood. If I didn't like it, I moved.

go figure,,,,
Technically I am a catholic who hasn't been to church in decades because I do not donate to pedophiles and because the thousand retards in the room would likely kick my ass when I told them what the priest does 4 fun

You don't donate to Catholics because you feel they're all pedophiles, yet you claim to be a Catholic...go figure.
I am a Christian who does not donate to rapist.

Jesus was not a catholic, his words matter not the label

So now you're a Christian?

She's always been a Christian. 70% of all liberals are Christians. Despite conservative lies to the contrary. Liberal Democrats believe in all that "freedom of religion" stuff in the Constitution, that conservatives don't like.

Like abortion being between a woman and her doctor, stuff. Conservatives oppose equal rights for women, on religious grounds. Liberal reminders about religious tests and all are ignored, in favour of forcing women to have have babies should they become pregnant, refusing to provide any health or safety protections, jobs protections and maternity leave for pregnant women, or allowing employers to exclude contraception and reproductive health in employer health insurance packages, based on the employers' religious beliefs, not the requirements of the employees. The employers' beliefs should have no factor whatsoever on their employees' compensation packages.

Cmon, pay attention, she's always been a Christian except 2 posts earlier she was a catholic.

Last edited:
The "Church"
40% of all food stamp receipients, are adults with full time jobs. The jobs don't pay enough for them to buy food. You call this "welfare". I call it a "wage subsidy".

The people who aren't working, who are sitting home living off the work of others, and are taking money taken out of the hands of the men and women who rightfully earned it, are the stockholders of corporations which rely on minimum wage workers who are receiving food stamps, Section 8 Housing Vouchers, and assorted income support programs, while the stockholders are enjoying record earnings.

No, I don't. I support a higher minimum wage, and forcing employers to pay their own damn workers. But since McConnell refuses to bring that bill to the floor, Trump is unlikely to sign it if the Senate were to pass it, I oppose cutting off the poorest and most vulnerable until MM is raised to at least $15 per hour.

Once McDonald's, Walmart, and other low wage corporations start paying living wages to all employees, I support the elimination of earned income credits, Section 8 Housing, and food stamps for all working employees. That will truly provide tax relief for the working and middle class, and reduce the transfer of wealth from working and middle class Americans to the wealthiest 10% that has been going on since Reagan changed the tax code and Republicans started using earned income credits and food stamps to subsidize low wages to mega corporations' employees, while shareholder's reaped the benefits.

Those shareholder benefits are the real reason why Republicans oppose raising the minimum wage.

What do you pay the workers at the company you own?
More than you make picking beans

I don't pick beans. That was a pretty stupid thing to say.
Shut up and pick

She's always been a Christian. 70% of all liberals are Christians. Despite conservative lies to the contrary. Liberal Democrats believe in all that "freedom of religion" stuff in the Constitution, that conservatives don't like.

Like abortion being between a woman and her doctor, stuff. Conservatives oppose equal rights for women, on religious grounds. Liberal reminders about religious tests and all are ignored, in favour of forcing women to have have babies should they become pregnant, refusing to provide any health or safety protections, jobs protections and maternity leave for pregnant women, or allowing employers to exclude contraception and reproductive health in employer health insurance packages, based on the employers' religious beliefs, not the requirements of the employees. The employers' beliefs should have no factor whatsoever on their employees' compensation packages.

Cmon, pay attention, she's always been a Christian except 2 posts earlier she was a catholic.
Huh? I am a non practicing catholic. Still a christian

The "Church"

Shut up and pick

Put down the bottle.

That was a fail even by your standards

Shut up and pick

Put down the bottle.
I had some nice German wine last night with cheese...………………..

Gotta get the better Auslese varietal next time though

"At a Working Families Party event in Milwaukee, Castro said that President Donald Trump “is unfit for office,” to which someone in the crowd said, “No shit!”

“You said that very well,” he replied."

Julián Castro’s ‘Latino Candidate’ Trap
Just because a President has an agenda you oppose doesn't mean they're unfit for the job.
I dunno. Locking a guy up for 23 days without any shower, and food so inadequate he loses 20 lbs …. and refusing to address the problem. He's either unwilling on unable to comply with laws.

The "Church"

8 out of 10 states with the highest percentage of folks on food stamps voted for Trump

If you are able to work you should work. I don't give a fuck what party you are in you should not be getting welfare.

My paralegal business paid $25 per hour, but that was 15 years ago. Today, I'd pay $40 and still make good money.

My son-in-law pays his roofers $25 per hour, supplies them with water, juice, and gatorade all day, pays them cash bonuses when they finish a big job, gives them cold beer and a BBQ on a Friday night. People line up to work for him, but you gotta show up on time, and work hard. It's hard to get and keep a good crew. Finding skilled workers who are clean, sober and responsible enough to do quality work, in a safe and timely way, is the larger challenge. Even the clean-up kid who just stays down below, clearing debris from the roof off the yard and driveway (as one client said "leaving the place looking like they'd never been there"), gets $20 per hour.

My son-in-law wants hard workers who will do quality work, in a timely way, and represent his company well, and those workers are hard to find given the nature of the work. Supplies and wages cost him $7500 per week during the season, meaning he has to find $10,000 worth of work every single week, to pay his crew, his suppliers and himself.

He could pay a lot less, but by paying more, he gets better workers, and doesn't have to spend as much time on the job sites, and more time, hustling jobs, and expanding his business. He spent all of last year training his best worker on how to run a job site and supervise the jobs, so he could add a second crew.

My last legal job paid amazing wages, and benefits like profit sharing bonuses, health club membership, concierge ticket services for with special prices for concerts and events, overtime for more than 7 hours work in a day, meal vouchers if working late, and taxi rides home past 9:00 p.m. Access to Blue Jays, Raptors and Leafs tickets, 3 weeks paid vacation, pension plan with matching contributions up to $2,500 per year, the list goes on and on, the best of everything. No one ever left the firm. I worked there for 5 years, and only two people left to work elsewhere, during that time. One of them returned 3 months later, never to leave. The other left to take a job closer to her daughter's school, in case of emergency.

Our law firm had the highest billable hours per employee, on Bay Street. We were considered to be the hardest working firm on Bay Street. My recollection of working there - BEST JOB EVAH!!! Finally, a firm which recognizes and rewards their employees for all of the money we make on their behalf!!!!

Shut up and pick

Put down the bottle.
I had some nice German wine last night with cheese...………………..

Gotta get the better Auslese varietal next time though

Earlier this year, I made some changes in the tax structure of my investments, and cashed in on an old investment I had forgotten about until I got a nice fat dividend cheque from them, least year. After I filed my taxes, I did a review of my finances with my financial planner, and made some changes. My income has nearly doubled from this time last year, after working out a financial settlement with my ex, which saw him drop any claims against my pensions. When those funds were freed up, my income jumped 50%. With this latest increase, I can now bank my Canada Pension (like Social Security in the US), which I've needed to live up to this point, and use it for travel, and savings. I plan on leaving my children nothing, and spend my old age travelling and go to sporting events until the arthritis rusts me in place.

This summer, I'm spending quality time at the beach, and hanging out with friends at the local restaurants and cafes.

"At a Working Families Party event in Milwaukee, Castro said that President Donald Trump “is unfit for office,” to which someone in the crowd said, “No shit!”

Just because a President has an agenda you oppose doesn't mean they're unfit for the job.

Opposition to his agenda isn't why we say he's unfit for the job. It's his utter inability to grasp the concepts contained in the Constitution, and his narcisstic tendency to see any criticism or opposition to his programs as a personal attack, to be quashed and destroyed. That includes Congressional oversight, and his role in the Russia Investigation.

And it's his racism. Which runs counter to all human decency.

from Mother Jones:

"Trump's EPA made its final decision not to ban a pesticide that hurts kids' brains.⁠

Last week, the EPA doubled down on one of the most controversial environmental deregulation moves of the Trump presidency. Under pressure from a looming court-ordered deadline, the EPA reaffirmed its 2017 decision to reject a proposal from the agency’s own scientists to ban an insecticide called chlorpyrifos, which farmers use on a variety of crops, including corn, soybeans, fruit and nut trees, Brussels sprouts, cranberries, broccoli, and cauliflower.⁠

As Mother Jones reported in 2017, "The pesticide in question, chlorpyrifos, is a nasty piece of work. It’s an organophosphate, a class of bug killers that work by 'interrupting the electrochemical processes that nerves use to communicate with muscles and other nerves,' as the Pesticide Encyclopedia puts it."⁠

In that same 2017 report, we detailed major studies from Mount Sinai School of Medicine, the University of California-Davis, and Columbia University that found strong evidence that low doses of chlorpyrifos inhibits kids’ brain development.⁠

But that's not the whole story.⁠

Dow Chemical—the parent company of the company that manufactures the pesticide—contributed $1 million to the president’s inaugural committee, the Center for Public Integrity notes. In December, the chair and CEO of Dow Chemicals, Andrew Liveris attended a post-election Trump rally in the company’s home state of Michigan.⁠

Around the same time, Trump named Liveris chair of the American Manufacturing Council, declaring the chemical exec would “find ways to bring industry back to America.”⁠"

Trump's EPA just made its final decision not to ban a pesticide that hurts kids' brains

I dunno. Locking a guy up for 23 days without any shower, and food so inadequate he loses 20 lbs …. and refusing to address the problem. He's either unwilling on unable to comply with laws.
No one cares.

Opposition to his agenda isn't why we say he's unfit for the job. It's his utter inability to grasp the concepts contained in the Constitution, and his narcisstic tendency to see any criticism or opposition to his programs as a personal attack, to be quashed and destroyed. That includes Congressional oversight, and his role in the Russia Investigation.

And it's his racism. Which runs counter to all human decency.
Pure propaganda. Trump has not said or done anything as President that is racist. He hasn't violated the Constitution either. You don't like the fact that he's the President. Grow the hell up.

The "Church"

Would you pay someone more than what the job is worth to you? Or would it depend on how much they needed to live?

go figure,,,,

but you just said you are catholic,,,
so WTF???

And like Jesus too.

the Bible teaches that charity should come from the heart, church and family.

It doesn't say anything about a bloated debt ridden oppressive high taxed corrupt welfare state.

Forum List

Back